The Andromedans

Andromedans

• Member Name: Andromedan Star Nations.
  • Accepted into the Galactic Federation: Approximately 3.5 million years ago.
  • Distance From Earth: Approximately 150 to over 4,000 Light Years.
  • Life Form Type: Humanoid.
  • Physical Appearance: Humanoids similar in appearance to Earth humans.

Physical Appearance: Humanoids similar in appearance to Earth humans. They usually wear the traditional multicolored Galactic Federation jump suits. Andromedans consist of two basic Earth human types:

The first is a Caucasian that ranges from a so-called “Nordic” type (blonde hair, blue eyes, pale skin), to a “Mediterranean” type (light to dark brown hair, gray to brown eyes, tanned-looking skin).

The second is a typical Oriental, with dark hair, dark Asian eyes and a skin color that varies from very pale brown to a dark shade of brown.

The eyes of all Andromedans are slightly larger than those of Earth humans. The lips are thin and colored almost a light pink, while the ears are fitted slightly lower on the side of the head and are slightly smaller in size. The hands and the feet are delicate in appearance with long fingers and toes.

The men vary in height from 5 feet, 7 inches to almost 7 feet (1.7 to 2.12 meters). The women range from 5 feet, 4 inches to almost 6 feet, 4 inches (1.63 to 1.93 meters) high. Andromedan women are noted for their alluring energies and their quite buxom figures.

Special Traits and Abilities: Andromedans are noted in the Galactic Federation for their mastery of all forms of scientific endeavor.

Average Amount of Sleep Needed: About 2 hours per day.

Language: Andromedans speak a language whose dialects vary from a Spanish- or Italian-like sound, to one that is more tonal and gutteral in its intonation.

Mother Ship and Other Craft: Andromedan ships range in shape from their traditional sombrero- shaped scout ships that measure some 50 to 65 feet (15 to 20 meters) across, to lens-shaped small atmospheric command ships that are up to a half mile (805 meters) in length.

Source: www.paoweb.com/gfmandro.htm 

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Alex Collier claims he has been in contact with the Andromedans and has actually met them. Here are several quotes from his book "Defending Sacred Ground" from 1996:

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

At age 14, I went to bed on a normal August night. I woke up and found myself on a platform. There were two men standing over me, a short one and a very tall one. They were both very handsome. On a soul-level, I had absolute recognition of who they were. The tall one, Moraney, had light blue skin. Vasais, the shorter one, was much older, and his skin was whitish, having lost most of the blue pigmentation.

[.....]

The Andromedans are a very very old race. Apparently, all of the human race comes from Lyrae. There is a lot of information about this. Billy Meier also talks about it. The human race did not originally exist in Lyrae - it came from some other galaxy but first began to evolve in our galaxy in the Lyran system. According to the Andromedans, there are over 135 billion human beings in the 8 galaxies closest to ours. Now, there are also other races out there. Some of these races have had a lot of conflicts with the human race, and that conflict continues. But, there are things that are happening that will hopefully alleviate that problem. It comes down to philosophies, more than anything else.

[.....]

The Andromedans are a telepathic race. Moraney, over the last ten years, has learned to use his vocal chords. The reason that the newsletter here is called Letters From Andromeda, is because the first words that Moraney said to me when I went on board one time were "another letter". He was trying to convey the idea of "meeting", and had been trying to search for the word. The Andromedans care really deeply about what is going on, and a lot of it apparently has to do with who we are as souls, who we are genetically, and it also has to do with the future - a future in which we will probably be in other physical forms. We're talking about the future between now and 357 years from now.

The Andromedans from the Star System Zenetae

All right. I want to start off by reading some information given to me by Vasais. In short, who the Andromedans are is that they come from the region of the Andromeda galaxy and from a star system in that galaxy they call Zenetae. They are a telepathic race, although during the last 30 years I have tried to teach Moraney the English language. He has taught me how to "read" their telepathic communications, which are holographic. It's been an interesting situation. Now, when I write down what Moraney says, I write it down exactly as he says it.

[.....]

They are a race with light-blue skin. They were on Earth some 62,000 years ago for a period of 62 years. My connection to them is that at that particular time, I was one of them that was here. I volunteered to come back here and be here for this process, raising third density up into fifth density. I've asked to see the "fine print" on my "contract", but they have yet to produce that.

Consciousness as the Scale of Illumination

"The most necessary action now for all of your Terran races who are aware, is to do what you are capable of to illuminate your degenerated societies. Consciousness is your scale. It always provides balance which does not fail. It speaks to those who listen, and tells them what to do and not to do. To one or all beings who choose to be evolved, the administrators of your governments are responsible for professional order, not your moral codes of order. The key to happiness, Terrans, is in the hands of your own consciousness. We have perceived that you Terrans have arranged your lives not according to yourselves, but according to others. Your disappointments are due to this fact. This kind of conduct of yours is what is limiting your races. Each one of you is a free soul, a free consciousness. No one is the servant or slave of anyone else, though the "hidden ones" would trick you to believe otherwise. Mutual respect is imperative for a healed planet and race. Help is being extended to you, if you so want

it. Because of our genetic lineage to your races, we would like to be with you during your difficult times. Today, you are a planet and a race that destroys itself in ignorance. The goal is to recover the genuine human beings lost deep within yourselves. Always be at One with your Self."

More on this website: www.alexcollier.org/alex-collier-defending-sacred-ground-1996

This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

Drekx Omega liked ET Hugger's discussion The Andromedans in Starseeds from Andromeda
Dec 15, 2021
Justin89636 liked ET Hugger's discussion The Andromedans in Starseeds from Andromeda
Sep 27, 2021
kingjeff replied to Drome's discussion Arc of the Covenant in Starseeds from Andromeda
" This already has my work stored. In the middle of the All That Is Matrix
 is the 144 Portal named…"
Dec 2, 2019
ET Hugger replied to ET Hugger's discussion The Andromedans in Starseeds from Andromeda
"Alex Collier claims he has been in contact with the Andromedans and has actually met them. Here are…"
Mar 17, 2016
ET Hugger replied to ET Hugger's discussion The Andromedans in Starseeds from Andromeda
"Galactic Greetings: How to say hello in 6 galactic languages The bold syllables are stressed…"
Mar 2, 2016
ET Hugger posted a discussion in Starseeds from Andromeda
AndromedansMember Name: Andromedan Star Nations.Accepted into the Galactic…
Mar 2, 2016
Dr. SohiniBen Shukla replied to Drome's discussion Arc of the Covenant in Starseeds from Andromeda
"Dear Drome,
Good information....for the Arc of Covenant.
We had a Class of Gaiadon Heart and it was…"
Sep 17, 2013
kingjeff replied to Drome's discussion Arc of the Covenant in Starseeds from Andromeda
""
Oct 29, 2012
More…