Replies

• Much of what I know (and feel is true in my heart), I have learned from Master Guide Kirael, Kryon, The Family of Light and The Group from Home. Each person must discern what feels right, for their own personal truth. My understanding is that The Great Shift in Consciousness is the single most important event in the history of Humanity! For the first time ever, we will be standing on Gaia while she cleanses herself and we all move to the 4th dimension of Love together~ As a collective consciousness, we are raising the vibration on the planet as we move through the Galactic core.

Each positive, loving person balances out the negativity of 700,000 people, so we Lightworkers are well on our way to the "hundredth monkey effect" for this shift. If enough people were to "wake up" right now, The Shift would be completed this minute, as our collective consciousness is powering it.

Those souls are not able to choose Love will either go Home to plan up a new life or go to alternate Earths to continue their 3rd Dimensional journeys and lessons. Those who are able to move from fear to Love will stay and experience the new Humanity that we have always yearned for: peaceful co-existence, co-creating without ego in like-minded communities, free power (photon energy), being able to read each other's thoughts (so no more lying/deception), and living in harmony with our beautiful planet Gaia.

It's all about Love and connection to our Creator and our guidance.

As a very dear friend of mine loves to say, "Good job! Welcome to The Great Shift in Consciousness!"
  • Acording to de mayan calendar and the new age movement its the end of the age of picis and it is but I think we are already experiencing the changes of "2012" Not necesarly from this date on everything is going to be different. We are constantly changing and transforming into a new level of consiousness. We are evolving. And i think having sites like this is a proof of it. And its a good sign. I dont see a reason to be scared. The best thing is to work on our spirituality and be aware and open to recive the new energies from this transition.
  • I came upon the 2012 prophecies in 2007. Ive been through the doubt and the fear, the excitement and the hope. reading so many things that people put out can really clog a persons perspective of life. Now only 2-1/2 years to go i feel firm and safe that what will be, will be. Truly I have no beliefs about about 2012. I have just the same ideas that are already out there. The one that really sticks to me is simple. The precession of the equinoxes. We are currently in the "dawning of the age of aquarius" or moving from Pisces to the Aquarius exquinox. They are around for so many years then pass into the next.I feel the movement of everything has an effect on us. So change is upon us. It depends on (you)Us to decide how to react in our environment and towards one another. ........ .... ...
  • 2012 should hopefully be an awakening. I hope people can see beyond the madness to take accountability for what is going on. Sometimes it is not easy doing the right thing. As some people might see this world filled with chaos I see hope. A light amiss the darkness. I surely hope that 2012 is a turning point but one for the better of humanity. We are the keepers of this world & we need to begin to heal mother earth. It should be the end of time as we know it. To be free. Love Peace & Light.
  • The key I believe is as easy as 123;-)
    I have been waiting for a true explanation for awhile, and this is it! I can't explain why I know it, I feel it. This is the 11:11 message or 11,22 of course coming through on the 22nd.
    Perfection of timing, 11
    22 the ascention or 12:12. 2012! I feel this is right though, there is so much more too! Universal timing, the sun works in 11's. it actually works out as 12:21 the ecliptic in perfect balance for the ascention to come. I have as an individual have already chosen Love and the Light.
    To add to this we will officially be brought into perfect balance. 12 and 21=33 the holy trinity. 3 times 4=12, 3 times 7=21. 33rd degrees;-). Zero point is 12/21 we connect to source/galaxy center again.
    When the two fingers meet where God touches the hand of man, the fourth finger touches the seventh=11. When we pray we make 11 five times when our fingers meet it is a pyramid. 11:11= 22 perfect balance in duality, and the balancing of the male and female energies of 12 and 21.the eight symbol sideways show how they meet. it all aligns 5+6, 7+4, 8+3, 9+2 10+1. 20/12 4 times 5 and four times 3=8 they meet!Trinity is 1,2,3, 5th dimension, 33 +22=55
    This is I think what it means and the numbers to show it.
    1 2 3 4 5
    ________
    ________

10 9 8 7 6
    11 is also the secret of the human egg!
    the power of "11" it represents what we are apart 5+6=11 5 =2+3 6=3+3
    cromosones x, y. x=3 y=2 women are the 3rd part of the trinity.
    men are 2 plus 3 women are 3 plus 3 2=y 3=x
    As easy as 1,2,3,
    formula then is (x+y)+(x+x)=11
    In humans, the Y chromosome spans 58 million base pairs (the building blocks of DNA) and represents approximately 0.38% of the total DNA in a human cell. The human Y chromosome contains 86[8] genes, which code for only 23 distinct proteins. Traits that are inherited via the Y chromosome are called holandric traits.

The human Y chromosome is unable to recombine with the X chromosome, except for small pieces of pseudoautosomal regions at the telomeres (which comprise about 5% of the chromosome's length). These regions are relics of ancient homology between the X and Y chromosomes. The bulk of the Y chromosome which does not recombine is called the "NRY" or non-recombining region of the Y chromosome.[11] It is the SNPs in this region which are used for tracing direct paternal ancestral lines.
    y is the male, and was degrading and will not combine with the x cromosones.
    33 is the female, 23 is the male.

3/3=1 2/3=.666 !!!!
    Females were created first! We gave the x to Adam.
    The sex chromosomes X X are one of the 23 homologous pairs of chromosomes in a female. The X chromosome spans more than 153 million base pairs (the building material of DNA) and represents about 5% of the total DNA in women's cells, 2.5% in men's.

Each person normally has one pair of sex chromosomes in each cell. Females have two X chromosomes, while males have one X and one Y chromosome. Both males and females retain one of their mother's X chromosomes, and females retain their second X chromosome from their father. Since the father retains his X chromosome from his mother, a human female has one X chromosome from her paternal grandmother, and one X chromosome from her mother.
    so to speak. instead of the other way around. We were all females until the "y" came along. Secret of the "egg" and our DNA.
    Our DNA will be restored to it's original structure, we will become as we were before.
    We have a second moon named Lillith, we will see that too.
    Most of this information has been hidden from us like the 13th sign of the snakehandler, prominent in the Mayans timelines.
    We have a thirteenth sign which begins on November 29th, my birthday it is a shorter month then the rest.
    It is in the constellation of Sagittarius. 13 is a very powerful number, currently only just beginning to be known.
    The source will be setting the whole of the Universe to rights, uplifting alien and human alike , it is a mass ascention that will happen and it will rebalance the duality of this universe. Those who pass through, by soul choice, will end up in the
    fifth dimension, which is where we are headed. Those who resist the higher vibrations will be sent to the lower dimensions,
    to grow more and learn about the light and power of love. This is the great judgement, that was planned since the beginning from the source. It is the greatest time to be alive and in human form.
    This is the end of this particular great experiment.
    There will be great earth changes as well that are coming, but remember the soul is forever. We are all.... alien and human just peices of the whole. This is a great new beginning, which will have an uplifting experience to the whole galaxy.

Love and Light,
    Starseed
    light.to - a really cool domain parked on Park.io
    The domain name light.to is being parked on Park.io. Contact the domain owner to make an offer right now...
    • Interesting you chose the 13 th to post, ( 9+13=13)however I like your explanation even if it's a bit scientific. Makes sense and plausible.

• I can't wait!! :)
This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

RichRaelian posted a photo in Mayan 2012 and Beyond
As a aspect of Infinity.
Mar 25, 2023
ThunderBeat posted a discussion in Mayan 2012 and Beyond
MAYAN PROPHESY COMES TRUE In 2004 I returned from the Mayan lands I started composing a Mayan CD.…
Aug 2, 2013
Dr. SohiniBen Shukla replied to Branwen's discussion the eleventh wave in Mayan 2012 and Beyond
""
Aug 2, 2013
Branwen posted a discussion in Mayan 2012 and Beyond
Aug 1, 2013
Creating the intention for the unity consciousness         of the Ninth Wave of the Mayan…
Jun 14, 2013
Dr. SohiniBen Shukla replied to Branwen's discussion the 9th wave in Mayan 2012 and Beyond
"Dear Branwen,
Thanks for posting...
Sohiniben."
Jun 10, 2013
Jun 7, 2013
nighteyes posted a discussion in Mayan 2012 and Beyond
for those of you who may not know, the mayan grand council has been working with a documentary film…
Dec 12, 2012
More…