Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

We seem to be coming to the end of right and wrong, as duality collapses and wholeness emerges. The historical past is referenced emotionally through a lens of right and more right, wrong and more wrong. It’s easy, too, to jump in with an opinion and participate. My sense is that if you are trying to be right, about anything, you are caught by your own thought.

What if we are here to play? Play amidst the multitudes of ideas and create feelings that lead us simply to joy. Joy because we exist. Joy because nature is so beautiful. Our true nature must be, too.

Maybe it is in the silence that we create. Maybe what we all seek now is something to balance the incredible pressure of having given so much of ourselves to so many ideas that we crave silence just to stop and allow ourselves to just be for a moment, whole.

Inside ourselves we are truly free. Free to engage or re-engage, free to explore or stop exploring, free to dream ourselves alive
again and again. We have confused who we are with what we believe in.

Today, I believe in freedom. Freedom to stop thinking thoughts that make me tired, freedom to observe all my beliefs. I am like a
huge round puzzle with pieces scattered everywhere imaginable across and in

between the maps of space and time.

Someday I will say, I never met a mistake I didn’t like. Love promises me that and so, I choose to be the adventure and play my way. If you are out there hiding under a home of painful ideas and memories, alli-alli-in-come-free.  I see you. Come home and let’s play.

Views: 118

Replies to This Discussion

A huge heartfelt...Thank You.

You are so right,

We'll have fun in triangle meditation,

for there,

Our hearts will indeed shine!

Together,

I so pray it does

Much Love and blessings,

Steve

This is incredible! I find a rainbow warrior in real life like 2 years ago on my pilgrimage sort of writing experience. Now that I've finally found the .net here... my .org will help take the rebirth to a new level! so ecstatic. anyways---

i was messaged by a member, and was drawn to this group- any idea why? : ) would love to see the responses <3

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Valana liked Valana's discussion JOIN MILLIONS IN FASTING AND PRAYER MARCH 29TH TO STOP THE COVID 19
4 hours ago
Agarther posted discussions
5 hours ago
Pet Rock posted a discussion

Viruses are not alive- so what motivates them?

My opinion; Viruses -after being 'made' by 'Nature' or some lab tech at whatever level of these…See More
8 hours ago
Roberto Durante liked Valana's discussion JOIN MILLIONS IN FASTING AND PRAYER MARCH 29TH TO STOP THE COVID 19
9 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted a discussion

Awakening The Inner Senses Meditation By Steve Nobel

Steve Nobel ..... This is a training meditation to help you awaken your inner senses.Just as you…See More
10 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin commented on the blog post 'Mainstream Media Taken Over by White Hats, DUMBS Bombed by Alliance, Vatican Arrest Updates, & more 03/27/2020'
"Just in case you didn't watch the vid to the end and or forgot like I did that the Federal…"
11 hours ago
Richard Levison liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Mainstream Media Taken Over by White Hats, DUMBS Bombed by Alliance, Vatican Arrest Updates, & more 03/27/2020
12 hours ago
Agarther liked amparo alvarez's blog post ASCENSION REPORT: WHITE HAT EARTH ALLIANCE IS IN FULL CONTROL by JENNIFER McCARTY
12 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship