Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

nighteyes's Discussions (119)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"wow.  wonderful article.  sometimes it's difficult to discern whether i'm a primaril…"

nighteyes replied Jan 28, 2013 to I'm one of the less known Lightworkers: The Lightwarrior

4 Jan 28, 2013
Reply by nighteyes

"that was lovely.  thank you.  i'm doing my best to stay somewhat grounded, but it su…"

nighteyes replied Oct 25, 2012 to New and wondering..

11 Oct 25, 2012
Reply by nighteyes

"indeed.  it's nice that you decided to stick around my friend.  as far as sorting ou…"

nighteyes replied Oct 24, 2012 to New and wondering..

11 Oct 25, 2012
Reply by nighteyes

"hey you.  what's up with the avatar metamorphosis?  is there a story that goes with…"

nighteyes replied Oct 23, 2012 to New and wondering..

11 Oct 25, 2012
Reply by nighteyes

"i googled this, but couldn't find it anywhere.  any other ideas?"

nighteyes replied Sep 24, 2012 to Vega Starseeds***

8 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by √ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ።

"hey sweetie. you may want to check out some of the older posts. a number of people h…"

nighteyes replied Sep 24, 2012 to New and wondering..

11 Oct 25, 2012
Reply by nighteyes

"way cool.  thanks. am i interpreting it incorrectly or are these guys not-so-nice?"

nighteyes replied Sep 21, 2012 to Vega Starseeds***

8 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by √ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ።

"that's really interesting.  i have always felt funny because, although i love dolphi…"

nighteyes replied Sep 21, 2012 to Vega Starseeds***

8 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by √ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ።

"lefevre, i carry a great deal of vegan influence as well as some andromeda.  but whi…"

nighteyes replied Sep 20, 2012 to Vega Starseeds***

8 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by √ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ።

"i did not understand, but it "felt" very familiar and even comforting.  would you mi…"

nighteyes replied Sep 20, 2012 to Feeling like an outsider, and have allways done

14 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by nighteyes

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Coralie posted a blog post

New Paramagnetic Alignment Solar Activation...Saturday, October 24!

New Paramagnetic Alignment Solar Activation...Saturday, October 24! We each have a special…See More
32 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'A Message For All Humanity ..UNITE AND FIGHT FOR RIGHTNESS AND FREEDOM...END CORRUPTION'
"Firstly you should all know by now the government's are corrupt to the very core ..your…"
53 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'For Ascension We Want To Phase Out Meat Eating, Alcohol , Smoking, Drugs Plus More That Is Creating Zombies With No Spiritual Knowledge'
"Many are living like zombies on planet earth and they will have to change ...they need to increase…"
2 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'For Ascension We Want To Phase Out Meat Eating, Alcohol , Smoking, Drugs Plus More That Is Creating Zombies With No Spiritual Knowledge'
"The higher plan set out by the galactic federation of light is to one religion, one currency and…"
3 hours ago
Carolin Radcliff posted a blog post

Patreon Is Deleting All Q Related Information

Lots and lots of people are being threatened to clean up their accounts and language or else. Many…See More
4 hours ago
Andy commented on the blog post 'Benjamin Fulford 10/19/20 Report: Uncooperative World Leaders Targeted for Replacement as early as November October 21, 2020 by Edward Morgan'
"I'm sorry but this is deep state b*******, he works for the very same people he mentions in…"
11 hours ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'Cmdr Ashian: What to do before the Big Step ~ Jennifer Crokaert'
"I know exactly what you mean Alan, there are times when I also feel tired, but our moment will…"
13 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship