Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

"Electric power is everywhere present in unlimited quantities and can drive the world's machinery without the need of coal, oil, gas, or any other of the common fuels."
--Nikola Tesla, (1856-1943)
"Science Is Just A Perversion Of Itself Unless It Has, As Its Ultimate Goal The Betterment Of Humanity" -Nikola Tesla

Views: 104

Replies to This Discussion

I really like this new discussion page that you started and this quotes by Nikola Tesla, they are real Truth. I admire you for respecting Nikola Tesla and his work so much, and wish you luck in your work!
I have worked at this Palmdale site installing epoxy flooring and yes they are very tight on security this thing can power the planet by itself with a little tweeking
§ ... about PLASMA ;-) ♥

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Forest Gardens With Edible Plants Could Be The Key For A Sustainable Future..Recommend'
"Edible ...plant based ...SOUNDS GOOD..GO FOR IT "
43 seconds ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
1 minute ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'The Divine Will of the Galactic Logos'
"I'm reading at the moment "My Big TOE (Theory Of Everything)" from Tom Campbell, he…"
31 minutes ago
"Thank you Drekx, got it :) https://www.lucistrust.org/"
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'The Divine Will of the Galactic Logos'
"Hello friend.....sorry I cannot copy/paste links to good sources about the Seven Rays, using my…"
6 hours ago
Pet Rock posted a discussion

What? Funeral Clowns?-Arch Bufoons At Ancient Roman Funerals Are Back-With A Website

Why? No I get it-ease the pain of loss-an Irish tradition was to prop a deceased man in a chair at…See More
7 hours ago
Pet Rock replied to the discussion 'Churches Reborn...Firstly Remove All Signs Of Crosses In The Churches ... Secondly Start Mega Vegan Food Kitchens To Feed Thousands Daily...Thirdly See The Difference'
"Drexk!!!"
7 hours ago
"thank you for sharing that with us Drekx, I'm sure she is great ;) How can I find out what my…"
7 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship