Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

All Discussions Tagged 'yeah' (1)

← Back to Musicology Focus Group
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Make your own music composition by clicking any video of your choice. They all fit together !

Play these together, some or all, start them at any time, in any order. Fun experience^^ The videos can be played simultaneously -- the…

Started by Erophin

1 Jul 18, 2010
Reply by Daytuner

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Roberto Durante commented on the blog post 'MT. SHASTA ASCENSION ACTIVATIONS (DNA), FROM THE ARCHANGELS OF LIGHT (4-4-4- ) On April 4, 2020, new 444 codes will be activated.'
"I live in the Canaries Islands and we have here GMT time that should be at 11:30…"
2 hours ago
Richard Levison liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Qanon, Looking Glass and the Ascension Timeline: Could this Pandemic be Leading us to “The Event”?
3 hours ago
Richard Levison liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post [New post] The Late Edition for April 3, 2020: More ships are arriving! Gina's on top of it !
4 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post SECRETARY OF THE UN ANTONIO GUTERRES IS ASKING TO AN URGENT CEASE-FIRE WORLDWIDE - PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION...WE ARE IN THIS TOGETHER...THANK YOU
4 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted blog posts
5 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
5 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin commented on the blog post 'MATTHEW'S MESSAGE via SUZY WARD'
" I agree AA on the 5G Death towers and I would also state that fear lowers the immune system…"
6 hours ago
Mike Indovina VI commented on the blog post 'Warning: This is the red pill. You can never go back to the illusion after viewing.'
"A M A Z I N G!!!!!! I am beyond thrilled- can’t wait! "
6 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship