Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

All Discussions Tagged 'river' (1)

← Back to Member Diaries
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Strange Encounter with a Fish!

For my daily swim I was in the river and was doing my MotherEarth-FatherSky meditation.then swam around some more. I was standing on a tree…

Started by Kakie

0 Sep 13, 2012

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Agarther replied to the discussion 'EARTH INTELLIGENCE REPORT for September 2019'
"RV/Intelligence Alert: "Gradual" -- September 22, 2019 (Disclaimer: The following is an…"
16 minutes ago
amparo alvarez posted a blog post

THOTH - SACRED WALK OF THE SOUL - THE SECRETS OF KEY HOLDERS - A PORTAL INTO THE AKASH OF YOUR SOUL

Thoth – Sacred Walk of the Soul – The Secrets of Key Holders – A portal into the Akash of…See More
4 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion '20 Common Things People Realise When They Give Up Alcohol... ALCOHOL NEEDS TO BE PHASED OUT'
"Non-alcoholic drinks are available now so what's your problem "
5 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion '20 Common Things People Realise When They Give Up Alcohol... ALCOHOL NEEDS TO BE PHASED OUT'
"Here the biggest problem is by drinking alcohol you loose your real inner self ...as the alcohol…"
5 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
6 hours ago
jose' liked amparo alvarez's blog post "FROM CLARITY TO EMBODIMENT - THE NEXT 10 YEARS OF HUMAN EVOLUTION" - LISTEN TO MATT KAHN (LINK BELOW)
11 hours ago
jose' posted a status
"grazie..."
11 hours ago
Karina liked Krishna Kalki's discussion As Far As I Know Animals Do Not Wash Their Hands Before Eating So why Are So Many So Called Humans Doing The Same???
17 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship