Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

All Discussions Tagged 'divine' (2)

← Back to Member Diaries
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

MY DREAMS ARE COMING TRUE!

Hello ya all! First off, let me share, that since the 9/11 incident, I have been living in my automobile, or sleeping on some one elses cou…

Started by Jesse Deane

0 Oct 14, 2012

Path of the Healer

It was months since I chose to step forward in service for Healing. However, today I did step forward. Calling in the divine, recieving, le…

Started by Jesse Deane

0 Dec 22, 2009

RSS

Featured

_

Latest Activity

Stick replied to the discussion ''Healing' Retreat Where Women Of Color Can Get Away From White People-Talk About Racism!!!'
"Take a guess, Ashtar massive... in the pic below, who do you think Pet & Malcolm feel are a…"
5 minutes ago
Stick replied to the discussion ''Healing' Retreat Where Women Of Color Can Get Away From White People-Talk About Racism!!!'
"~Right on the money, Feather... the low grade BS dripping off of Pet's deeply insecure rants…"
1 hour ago
Pet Rock replied to the discussion ''Healing' Retreat Where Women Of Color Can Get Away From White People-Talk About Racism!!!'
"they can do whatever they want-somewhere ekse-how about your country fw?"
2 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
2 hours ago
Stick commented on the blog post 'Slave Code — The Secrets Hidden in the English Language ~'
"~While it's true that Archontic forces have employed language to reinforce the prison…"
5 hours ago
isil liked AshtarCommandTribe [Admin]'s page Make a Donation
11 hours ago
Andromedan Antares replied to the discussion 'BREAKING News From Arkansas!! Bill And Hillary Clinton To Be INDICTED!!!!'
"Did anyone actually read the Indictment.  Hilary has not been indicted......................…"
13 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
15 hours ago

© 2018  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship