Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

moonshine's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (1) Replies Latest Activity

"I know no words can make you feel better or can help you with your personal growth b…"

moonshine replied Apr 28, 2012 to Nobody said that "There was No Hope"

1 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by moonshine

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Pet Rock posted a discussion

Mandfx-Actor Nicholas Cage or Nicolas Cage?

looking through new release films only a week ago I swear I saw 2 Nicholas Cage films;See More
6 minutes ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.'
"Yes, prophetic reference to Supreme Commander Kalestra, one of the chief diplomats of the Sirian…"
23 minutes ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.'
"OMG Drekx!  This just came to me... a lady commander equal in rank to Val's but of…"
57 minutes ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.'
"I started to ask if you were not a child contact, as they begin to train us as small children...you…"
1 hour ago
Juan Martin Gonzalez liked Juan Martin Gonzalez's discussion ACTIVACION DE LA CONCIENCIA COSMICA
1 hour ago
Juan Martin Gonzalez added a discussion to the group Spain
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.'
"Fortunately, the USAF & Space Command are aware and informed of the facts and know the…"
1 hour ago
Joanna commented on the group 'Ashtar Command Meditation Temple'
"Hello friends, there's a Pre-12~12~12 Meditation posted at the LoveLight Circle, focusing with…"
2 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship