Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Here you can write where you live and connect with people in your area.

Views: 468

Replies to This Discussion

Greetings everybody I'm Simeon. I am new to AC and would love to make contact with others not too far from me. Suffolk/Cambridge/Norfolk.
I am still working on my profile, so you'll have to trust your instincts! But basically I am a pretty grounded ( a nurse) yet starry (also a healer) guy. Seeking my truth within and attempting to bridge the dimensions. I Look forward to making your acquaintance!

Simeon
Hi Everyone, my name is Cleo and i live in Essex. :)
Hellooooo there!!!! =)

Hello All,

I live in Jarrow, UK, Much Love & Light to Everyone

Hello Everyone,

Here is Carl Currently in Dewsbury Moor West Yorkshire. Looking so much forward To Disclosure and helping with Light work.

Anyone else out there from round here? Hope soo :-)

With Love and Light

Namaste xxx

Hello Fellow Seekers in the UK,

I am Elaine, currently living near Clacton on North Essex/Suffolk border,

Hoping disclosure will be soon and been trying to uplift as many people as I can every day....

Love and light to all

Let me know if you would like to meet up for hugs and upliftment...

Namaste xxx

Hey all

I'm from London and loving reading about all the amazing stuff people are into.

We are all truly unique!

If you're into lucid dreaming, astral projection (OBEs) or dream yoga then get in touch I have loads of stuff going in the london area.

Much love

x

hello friends :) im Jenavive and my home is essex (woodford green) xxxxxx

Luke from Southampton anyone can add me if you like, It's always nice to meet new people so yeah :)

Hey i'm Natalie Priest, and i'm new to this website and i come from Camberley, Surrey, UK. 

Be great to hear from people near to where i live, bye for now.

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post YOUR LIGHT IS NEEDED NOW.... VLOG # 141 - ERA OF PEACE by PATRICIA COTA-ROBLES
2 hours ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post ARCHANGEL MICHAEL SPEAKS - AND SHIELD OF PROTECTION
2 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Planet Organic In London Is A Store That Shows What Really Should Be In All The Stores Minus All The Junk Food'
"Remember don't panic eat organic ...and Planet Organic is one of the best stores to get…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'The Divine Will of the Galactic Logos'
"Movella, my beloved daughter, is also Sirian starseed. Apart from us both sharing 1st ray Divine…"
5 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Planet Organic In London Is A Store That Shows What Really Should Be In All The Stores Minus All The Junk Food'
"Big stores like Waitrose and Marks and Spencer have a lot of junk food in them ...if you remove the…"
5 hours ago
"Branches in London  Planet Organic Wandsworth 52 Garratt Lane, WandsworthLondonSW18 4FTView…"
5 hours ago
"If in London go and check if out and their biggest and main branch is at Westbourne…"
5 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship