Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Here you can write where you live and connect with people in your area.

Views: 192

Replies to This Discussion

I am right now staying in San Lewis Potosi,city, Mexico since April 1st, 2009.
Hi!!
I am living in León, Guanajuato
Welcome and happy to find you

Hi, Im living in Baja California Norte.
TrAficante de "FE"
Hola, soy estoy en ciudad de México
Hola, saludos y deseos de lo mejor para este 2010, vivo en Monterrey, sería fantástico formar grupos regionales, habría mucho que compartir.
Namasté.
hola, yo tambien vivo en monterrey tengo 22 y vivo con mi familia.seria fantastico lo de los grupos, ojala nos conozcamos todos pronto.
MY NAME JOSE CONTRERAS,I LIVE IN FRESNO CALIFORNIA
Bubbles of energy for everybody from Playa del Carmen . In Lak'ech
that is awesome, thank you.in lak'ech! :D
Hello, my name is Mar,im 22, im living at Monterrey right now, but i use to travel alot, so hope meet u someday!!peace and love.
hi from Monterrey, love.
hello im in puerto vallarta jalisco happy to find you around here...:)

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin commented on the blog post 'Benjamin Fulford Shares: “The Underground War, Happening Now…” Whitehat Alliance Operations to Dismantle Deep State Assets and Underground Bases'
"This is my 2nd comment the 1st did not take. It is extremely important to get this blog and vid out…"
39 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin commented on the blog post 'AN IMPORTANT READ; Benjamin Fulford — January 20th 2020: Rothschilds Kicked out of Russia & Japan as World Revolution Unfolds'
"Here is the most important vid, that did not copy it is extremely important that you copy it and…"
1 hour ago
Agarther commented on the blog post 'European Union Federalist Fanatics Should Accept The Winds Of Change Leading to Sovereign Nations'
"I can imagine that is wonderful with the holographic technology you know the history is written by…"
1 hour ago
ET Hugger commented on the blog post 'European Union Federalist Fanatics Should Accept The Winds Of Change Leading to Sovereign Nations'
"I just had a chat with der Kaiser, he agrees :) "
1 hour ago
Hellen commented on the blog post 'European Union Federalist Fanatics Should Accept The Winds Of Change Leading to Sovereign Nations'
"  Your in my thoughts and prayers and I hope goes well for your country Drekx Omega. "
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'Mainstream Media Executives Shamed By Donald Trump For Their Brainwashing Lies'
"Val seems to get on very well with our Sirian deligates and sent me his telepathic words of…"
1 hour ago
Valana (Patti) commented on the blog post 'Mainstream Media Executives Shamed By Donald Trump For Their Brainwashing Lies'
"Drekx thank you for taking up for our President, the only good publicity he gets is by his people…"
2 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship