Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Here you can write where you live and connect with people in your area.

Views: 484

Replies to This Discussion

Knock! knock!
Anybody here from the "Mera Bharat Mahaan"?

Do get in touch, would love to meet a kindred soul from the same birthplace.
-
much love, light and laughter,
Asavari.
hi!
Hi Tabby!

where are you from?

-
with intent,
Asavari.
Hi Asavari,
I'm from chennai.how about you?
Tabby,

I am from mumbai... but I like to call deoprayag in Uttarakhand my home. :-)
gr8,but why,what's there?
since ur in mum..,hav u heard of elaenah?
check out jadefirelight.com
Tabby,

Deoprayag is the place where the rivers Alaknanda (coming from Badrinath) and Bhagirathi (coming from Gangotri) meet to form what is popularly called Ganga River that flows to Rishikesh and Haridwar. It is a place of great spiritual importance, and I have a personal connect with it. It is my soul home... and one day soon it shall be my physical home. :)

-
with intent,
Asavari.
great,pray it comes to pass! :-)
when did u get here.., how has it been so far..?
how did i get where? I am always nowehere... ;-)
haha.., 'when did u get here?' as in,how long have u been a member in this site?
As for 'being nowhere..'..yeah.., tend to feel very disconnected with everything on earth myself..haha
hai,
how long have u been here?
Not too long... just about three months are so.
-
with intent,
Asavari.

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted blog posts
2 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin commented on the blog post 'Explicit Photos of Minor in Hunter Biden’s Laptop Were of a Relative — He Was in Some of the Photos WITH HER 10/21/2020 By Stillness in the Storm'
"Sorry, the nano bots are after me again, heres the rest of the posts. Giuliani said that Biden,…"
2 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
4 hours ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post PATRICIA DIANE COTA-ROBLES: PLANETARY REBOOT TOMORROW - 34TH WORLD CONGRESS ON ILLUMINATION
7 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Bombshell: Covid-19 Isn’t a Pandemic Plan, it’s an Extermination Plan for Humanity...THEIR PLAN...BUT THERE IS A HIGHER PLAN'
"Form Communities and cut off from your corrupt governments "
10 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
10 hours ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's discussion UNIVERSAL LAW # 5...THE LAW OF THE BALANCE OF GIVE AND RECEIVE by SANAT KUMARA
12 hours ago
Alan commented on the blog post 'THE 9 D ARCTURIAN COUNCIL - " BETTER TIMELINES AND A BETTER FUTURE FOR ALL" through DANIEL SCRANTON'
"Now, that's great news to hear about, just as the evil Cabal/DeepState doe's not give-up,…"
12 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship