Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Here you can write where you live and connect with people in your area.

Views: 462

Replies to This Discussion

Hi,

I am from mumbai, we had a conversation before some time, do you remember ????

Rajesh
Yup very much :D
you were the guy whom I called fattu, :P cause he did not want to go the Aghora way.

-
with intent,
much love, light and laughter,
Asavari.
Yes... IT was because that it is the Tamasic way and if you fail to reach the end then it takes years of penance in our next lives.

That is why I did not want to take the risk...

I believe much more in Light than in Dark...

Hope you understand...

Let Love, Light and Divinity fill us all.......

I am from same place but do not like tagging myself to a particular country. I am part of humanity

hi Thanks for the Knock! Knock!

how are you?

love and light 

Maruti

there can be no light without darkness. and tantra teaches that to understand the whole you need to acknowledge all the parts. :)

-
with intent,
Asavari.

I call the light as something and darkness as nothing. There is also a neutral space that I call as 'neu' and I live in this space. For years I had to use the light to confront the darkness. Now thanks to the power of 'neu' I do not have to do any of this.

interesting.
well i'd say i come from the dark according to your POV.
and I would say you call it nothing, because you have not really understood it. when you do, then you know the reality of what it is to be SHIVA or more scientifically speaking - the BLACK H***.

-
with intent,
Asavari.

No. You got me wrong. The darkness is the true reality. Call it Shiva or Black H***. It is all encompassing and infinite. Something or light is a beacon in this darkness that arises out of spirit as the darkness or nothing weakens.

One's spirit can follow the light or the darkness in order to experience the power therein to enhance their material and spiritual existence.

I have however discovered the neutral path that I call as 'neu' that is neither light nor darkness and thus be not influenced by both and yet experience infinite power and a more satisfying spiritual existence.

brighter the light, darker the shadow.

'neu' is the twilight zone.

the space between kriya and akriya

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.'
"Our ET kin consider Earth Humans respectfully and with deep love and affection...Nobody should…"
31 minutes ago
Valana (Patti) liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post ARCHANGEL ZADKIEL THROUGH LINDA ROBINSON ~ DECEMBER 2019 MESSAGE: THE LIGHT OF HIGHER CONSCIOUSNESS
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.'
"Yes, several of my Sirian contacts have requested that I call-out the deluded sensation-seekers,…"
1 hour ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.'
"Cmdr Omega, Cmdr Thor concurs with your understanding.  What limits will some go to make fools…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's video
Thumbnail

Drekx Omega ~ Peace of Faiths January 06 2016 Galactic Federation of Light

"The Attorney General; Geoffrey Cox, made a rousing speech condeming Brexit delays, I describe as…"
1 hour ago
Valana (Patti) added a discussion to the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
Thumbnail

Cmdr Val Thor Teaching On "HOW TO CREATE ANGELS"

CMDR VAL THOR TEACHING ONHOW TO CREATE ANGELS Channeled by Valana Would you like to know what we…See More
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's video
Thumbnail

Drekx Omega ~ Peace of Faiths January 06 2016 Galactic Federation of Light

"A December General Election is rare in the UK...The last one was held in 1923; 6th Dec, which…"
2 hours ago
Valana (Patti) liked Pet Rock's discussion Doublespeak 2019-Angela Merkel Says Freedom of Speech Must be Curtailed to Keep Society Free
3 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship