Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Here you can write where you live and connect with people in your area.

Views: 464

Replies to This Discussion

Hi,

I am from mumbai, we had a conversation before some time, do you remember ????

Rajesh
Yup very much :D
you were the guy whom I called fattu, :P cause he did not want to go the Aghora way.

-
with intent,
much love, light and laughter,
Asavari.
Yes... IT was because that it is the Tamasic way and if you fail to reach the end then it takes years of penance in our next lives.

That is why I did not want to take the risk...

I believe much more in Light than in Dark...

Hope you understand...

Let Love, Light and Divinity fill us all.......

I am from same place but do not like tagging myself to a particular country. I am part of humanity

hi Thanks for the Knock! Knock!

how are you?

love and light 

Maruti

there can be no light without darkness. and tantra teaches that to understand the whole you need to acknowledge all the parts. :)

-
with intent,
Asavari.

I call the light as something and darkness as nothing. There is also a neutral space that I call as 'neu' and I live in this space. For years I had to use the light to confront the darkness. Now thanks to the power of 'neu' I do not have to do any of this.

interesting.
well i'd say i come from the dark according to your POV.
and I would say you call it nothing, because you have not really understood it. when you do, then you know the reality of what it is to be SHIVA or more scientifically speaking - the BLACK H***.

-
with intent,
Asavari.

No. You got me wrong. The darkness is the true reality. Call it Shiva or Black H***. It is all encompassing and infinite. Something or light is a beacon in this darkness that arises out of spirit as the darkness or nothing weakens.

One's spirit can follow the light or the darkness in order to experience the power therein to enhance their material and spiritual existence.

I have however discovered the neutral path that I call as 'neu' that is neither light nor darkness and thus be not influenced by both and yet experience infinite power and a more satisfying spiritual existence.

brighter the light, darker the shadow.

'neu' is the twilight zone.

the space between kriya and akriya

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

David Claros Paredes posted a blog post

AA SAMAEL: PISTIS SOPHIA UNVEILED-CHAPTERS FROM 34 TO 36

…See More
3 hours ago
Pet Rock posted a discussion
4 hours ago
Joanna replied to the discussion 'Valiant Thor/Ashtar Command ships footage taken in Nevada.'
"Hi dear Valana, thank you, much appreciated....it's all okay, and I'm so glad this has…"
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's video
Thumbnail

Drekx Omega ~ Peace of Faiths January 06 2016 Galactic Federation of Light

"You ask, will I approve such a feast this Drekxmas..? I reply; only if Corbynated chicken is…"
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's video
Thumbnail

Drekx Omega ~ Peace of Faiths January 06 2016 Galactic Federation of Light

"His 'red wall' devastated and in ruins, Corbyn prepares his future, but still defends his…"
7 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted a discussion
8 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post

SECRET SPACE PROGRAM: Declassified in 2020, video by David Wilcock

Pete Peterson's FINAL INTERVIEW now in a free movie!CLICK HERE!Genuine RESULTS Are Happening!The US…See More
9 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Agarther's discussion The Ultimate Gift by Master Jesus - Channeled through Natalie Glasson - Original Source: Sacred School of OmNa
10 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship