Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Here you can write where you live and connect with people in your area.

Views: 548

Replies to This Discussion

Ac ground crew member living in perth western australia

Melbourne

Hello everyone! i'm from the northern suburbs of Sydney :)

SE Brisbane, QLD, looking forward to meet likely minded people~

Hi guys, i am from Sydney. Just started my own spiritual blog was wondering if anyone could take a look and give me some advice? Address is helpfindhappiness.com

Hi, NSW Australia

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Valana (Patti) commented on the blog post 'THE IMPORTANCE OF LANGUAGE AND THOUGHTS by the ARCTURIANS through NATALIE GLASSON'
"The arcturians are the only Star People mentioned in the Bible as sons of God.  They are very…"
1 minute ago
Valana (Patti) liked amparo alvarez's blog post THE IMPORTANCE OF LANGUAGE AND THOUGHTS by the ARCTURIANS through NATALIE GLASSON
11 minutes ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'The 'Secret Book of Alien Races' translated from Russian'
"When I first came online back in 1997 I jointed a list called "illusions" as it was…"
23 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
1 hour ago
Alan replied to the discussion 'The 'Secret Book of Alien Races' translated from Russian'
"I believe your referring to the Reptilian's, Valana.  Whom @ the time had their bases in…"
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Colossal world's largest and most sensitive radio alien hunting telescope starts formal operation in China'
"Well what China needs to know is that their are aliens out there and there are aliens amongst…"
1 hour ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'MOMENTS TO REMEMBER' in the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"Alan do you think the Titanic might have come to you because I was on it? I've never thought I…"
2 hours ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'MOMENTS TO REMEMBER' in the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"I, too, feel today is different.  I think the video Agathar posted may be exactly right..it…"
2 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship