Discussions Replied To (1) Replies Latest Activity

"hello im in puerto vallarta jalisco happy to find you around here...:)"

Erika replied Nov 5, 2010 to Mexico

14 Apr 16, 2011
Reply by Claudia

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'CHILDHOOD CONTACT EXPERIENCES' in the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"I don't claim NASA began looking for the third star of Polaris because of my story.  I…"
2 hours ago
Valana (Patti) added 3 discussions to the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
2 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'CAFE X...The World's Most Advanced System For Artisanal Coffee, Tea And More ...ROBETIC COFFEE BARS'
"Very good .. hygenic standard is maintained whereas in human serving coffee bars like Starbucks I…"
2 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
3 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'ZERO-WASTE JUICING MACHINE USES 3D PRINTER TO MAKE CUPS FROM ORANGE PEELS..Real Cool Juicer'
"Like this orange juicer machine other fruit machines could be created...like pear, melon, lemon.…"
3 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'No Need To Wear Animal Leather.. ECO-FRIENDLY LEATHER ALTERNATIVE BASED ON NOPAL CACTUS...plus..Woman creates "pineapple leather a vegan alternative'
"No one should be wearing animal skin ...the karma of killing the animal for its skin is heavy…"
4 hours ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'CHRISTMAS MESSAGE From Cmdr Val Thor - 2019' in the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"Dear Amparo, I was trying to delete my message with the negative prediction and I am afraid I…"
5 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson replied to the discussion 'Pre 12-12-12 Pink Diamond Light Meditation By Joanna' in the group Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension
"And thank you for sharing your beautiful meditation Joanna. Infinite Blessings With Divine Energies…"
8 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship