Discussions Replied To (1) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello everyone! i'm from the northern suburbs of Sydney :)"

Jabella replied Jan 20, 2013 to Australia

41 Apr 2, 2014
Reply by Jen

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Alan replied to the discussion 'The 'Secret Book of Alien Races' translated from Russian'
"Just watched some of your WTF video's, these are some fantastic shots thank you my friend,…"
5 minutes ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'The 'Secret Book of Alien Races' translated from Russian'
"You're most welcome....You might like to view and comment on a couple of my old vids I pointed…"
9 minutes ago
Pet Rock replied to the discussion 'The 'Secret Book of Alien Races' translated from Russian'
"Valana -have you asked Val about the crazy orb?"
10 minutes ago
Alan replied to the discussion 'The 'Secret Book of Alien Races' translated from Russian'
"Thanks for the clarifications, Valana.  Blessings. "
20 minutes ago
"You are absolutely correct Drekx, thank you for that, your a wealth of true information my…"
26 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's video
Thumbnail

Arcturian Mothership and Scouts Over London UK 24th June 2011

"Patti, enjoy this vid, Arcturians patrolling London....."
33 minutes ago
"I'm told some of them are able to shape shift to what ever species would apply.  The…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega liked Drekx Omega's discussion Introducing the Humanoid ETs of Eta Ophiuchi, aka Sabik - Members of the GFL
1 hour ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship