Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

√ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ።'s Discussions (513)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"All of that is made up rubbish and lies.."

√ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። replied Oct 25, 2014 to The Awakening of the Indigos and Blue Rays

16 Oct 25, 2014
Reply by √ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ።

"May I just say firstly that I personally didn't write the above added discussion pos…"

√ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። replied Oct 24, 2014 to The Awakening of the Indigos and Blue Rays

16 Oct 25, 2014
Reply by √ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ።

"Have you noticed the font on this post changing each the time to different text form…"

√ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። replied Jan 17, 2014 to #25 Indigo Lessons learned via Home schooling..

4 Jan 17, 2014
Reply by √ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ።

"Comedy is my second name cant you tell..I've been called so many names because of it…"

√ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። replied Jan 17, 2014 to #25 Indigo Lessons learned via Home schooling..

4 Jan 17, 2014
Reply by √ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ።

"Concepts on Ascension and Integrating Higher Frequencies of Experience.An introd…"

√ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። replied Jan 17, 2014 to What Is Starseed Alliance International (SAI) & UNITE THE COLLECTIVE TEAM LIGHT..

1 Jan 17, 2014
Reply by √ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ።

"new soul folks are the ones who are extremely naive,,, for they do not have any prac…"

√ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። replied Jun 19, 2013 to ET Visitors & Star Children

3 Jun 19, 2013
Reply by √ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ።

"Thank-you this is wonderful I will share it and pass it forward.."

√ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። replied May 13, 2013 to A Message To Crystal Children From The Eternal Child /channeling/

2 May 28, 2013
Reply by Dr. SohiniBen Shukla

"Oh I see your the Indigo and he's the Crystal my mistake,I apologise I read your com…"

√ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። replied Oct 4, 2012 to The Awakening of the Indigos and Blue Rays

16 Oct 25, 2014
Reply by √ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ።

"Oh sure we have a habit of that,we think its funny,I once did a silly thing when I w…"

√ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። replied Oct 3, 2012 to The Awakening of the Indigos and Blue Rays

16 Oct 25, 2014
Reply by √ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ።

"I hear where your coming from..the thing with us Indigo's is we don't think the same…"

√ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። replied Oct 3, 2012 to The Awakening of the Indigos and Blue Rays

16 Oct 25, 2014
Reply by √ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ።

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Carolin Radcliff commented on the blog post 'LET'S US TAKE A STAND AND FIGHT OPPRESSION OF OTHERS....ANYWHERE, ANYTIME...STAND UP AND HELP YOUR FAMILY - WE ARE ALL ONE...'
"Work on your inner oppression and suppression first. That is the best way to help the…"
10 minutes ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Alan commented on the blog post 'SOUTH DAKOTA CONSIDERS FIRST STATE BILL TO OUTLAW ALL VACCINE AND MEDICAL MANDATES'
"Good call, make it mandatory for all."
5 hours ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post SOUTH DAKOTA CONSIDERS FIRST STATE BILL TO OUTLAW ALL VACCINE AND MEDICAL MANDATES
5 hours ago
Roberto Durante liked amparo alvarez's blog post SOUTH DAKOTA CONSIDERS FIRST STATE BILL TO OUTLAW ALL VACCINE AND MEDICAL MANDATES
8 hours ago
Pet Rock posted discussions
8 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin liked amparo alvarez's blog post MIKE QUINSEY'S HIGHER SELF MESSAGE -
12 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted blog posts
13 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship