Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

All Discussions Tagged 'aa' (1)

← Back to Guardian Angels & Spirit Guides
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Ascension - AA Michael

For those of you who would like to see a similar set of predictions, but in a much more detailed fashion, Read "Earth Ascension" according…

Started by nighteyes

0 Nov 10, 2012

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Lee replied to the discussion 'VISIT OF THE EAGLE and Tribute to ClaudiaLee' in the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
"Thank you, Amparo. I believe any light shared helps to lighten the effects of the darkness. I know…"
33 minutes ago
ETFirstContact commented on the blog post 'THE 9TH ARCTURIAN COUNCIL: YOUR ARE THE STARSEEDS AND GALACTIC GROUND CREW'
"This is wonderful and we do need help, thank you for posting"
1 hour ago
Anne-Marie Sandham liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Banned video from u-tube; Q Anon: The Plan To Save The World (Video)Waki-Waki Starseds
2 hours ago
Indo liked Shirl Spencer's blog post I am in shock
8 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted blog posts
13 hours ago
Pet Rock commented on the blog post 'I am in shock'
"Zohar looks awesome-thanks Shirl"
13 hours ago
Joanna commented on the blog post 'Message from YESHUA and MARY MAGDALENE: "DIVINE LOVE EMPOWERMENT" - channeled by FRAN ZEPEDA'
"Dear Amparo, animals are wonderful! :) I have a 'house bunny' animal companion,…"
14 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin commented on the blog post 'THE 9TH ARCTURIAN COUNCIL: YOUR ARE THE STARSEEDS AND GALACTIC GROUND CREW'
"You have my support, I know you are true to your word and we need all the help that we can get. I…"
14 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship