Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

there have been stories over the years that talk about sailors encountering sharks with really huge sizes its been said by some that what these sailors are encountering are prehistoric sharks called megalodons these creatures that supposovely died out 10000 years ago grew to a length of 65 feet one cryptozoologist i forgot his name sorry about that but anyways this cryptozoologist has said that not only does he believe that megalodons are still alive but he believes that he has maybe found where they could be living and that place would be the marianna trench but what do you guys think?

Views: 35

Replies to This Discussion

I would love to know more about these special prehistoric sharks. It sounds very interesting. I had never heard this story prior to now. 

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Healing Today posted a status
"Reiki classes in Dallas, TX on May 19-20, for all levels http://healingtoday.com/classes.tx.htm"
5 hours ago
Healing Today updated an event
Thumbnail

Reiki Classes in Chicago in Spanish at Chicago

May 19, 2018 all day
Clases de Reiki en Espanol en ChicagoWe will present…See More
5 hours ago
Healing Today updated an event
Thumbnail

Reiki classes in St. Louis at St. Louis

May 20, 2018 all day
Reiki classes in St. Louis for all levels Reiki is a natural healing modality and easy to learn.…See More
5 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted a discussion
15 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Krishna Kalki's discussion The 15 Major Differences Between An Empath And A Lightworker...Highly Recommend
15 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
yesterday
jose' posted a blog post

.......We're always there... Waiting for nothing....

We're always there...Waiting for nothing....why do they always trick us ????? tell us that the…See More
yesterday
David Claros Paredes posted a blog post

AA SAMAEL: THE THREE MOUNTAINS-XI-THE SACRED COW.-PART 2- SECOND STORY TO THE FIFTH STORY

…See More
yesterday

© 2018  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship