Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

so anybody think they might have an unknown group of animals in their area unfortunately the closest i can think in my area would be south bay bessie which supposely inhabits lake erie but thts a 2 and a half hour drive from me anyways you guys think you might have some unknown animals in your area?

Views: 52

Replies to This Discussion

I am not entirely sure. I have yet to explore the mysteries of California yet. It gives me a chance to get started. 

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

ET Hugger replied to the discussion 'GREAT UFO CATCH...Three Spaceships In Egypt, 2015...Looks like Sirius or Zeta types of spacecraft...'
"Malcolm, when you look at the video that you posted you see tree identical spacecraft that blink at…"
5 minutes ago
Richard Levison liked Pet Rock's discussion Tesla Technology Has Been Revived-VIZIV Technologies
11 minutes ago
Richard Levison liked Steve Hutchinson's discussion ~ Emergency Appeal ~ Assist In Stopping The California Fires
12 minutes ago
Richard Levison liked rev.joshua skirvin's discussion Mysterious Cigar-Shaped Interstellar Object May Be Alien Spacecraft According To Harvard Researchers
12 minutes ago
Stick replied to the discussion 'MAGA BOMBER CAUGHT..AND THIS STINKS TO HIGH HEAVEN."The bomber" lives in a prominent Democratic Party section of Florida and drives a brand new van COVERED with pro-Trump stickers!! AND NO SCRATCHES!!'
"~As you already know, Malcontent... I'm not affiliated with ANY party or ideology specifically…"
39 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion

CALIFORNIA : LASERS BEFORE FIRE ??!!! Weather Warfare Live #ANALYSIS

LASERS BEFORE FIRE ??!!! Weather Warfare Live #ANALYSIS Mike Morales Mike Morales Subscribe15K Add…See More
4 hours ago
Roberto Durante liked amparo alvarez's blog post "HOW TO CREATE ABUNDANCE: " from the ANGELIC GUIDES through DR. TARYN CRIMI
5 hours ago
Cosmic Eye added a discussion to the group AshtarCommandRadio
Thumbnail

The Cosmic Eye - November 04, 2018 - Kadar Monka

The Cosmic Eye - November 04, 2018 - Kadar MonkaTelepathic transmission from Kadar Monka of the…See More
5 hours ago

© 2018  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship