Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Portia2012's Discussions (2)

Featured

Latest Activity

Justin89 replied to the discussion 'EMERGENCY REPORT: TRUMP PLANNING MASS ARRESTS, MILITARY TRIBUNALS FOR DEEP STATE TRAITORS Comey, McCabe, Clinton and Obama in the administration’s crosshairs'
"hey drekx how should we be prepared when this happens i would imagine many will be frightened and…"
22 minutes ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'EMERGENCY REPORT: TRUMP PLANNING MASS ARRESTS, MILITARY TRIBUNALS FOR DEEP STATE TRAITORS Comey, McCabe, Clinton and Obama in the administration’s crosshairs'
"all details here have already been presented for several months on acc, by myself. members such as…"
30 minutes ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'EMERGENCY REPORT: TRUMP PLANNING MASS ARRESTS, MILITARY TRIBUNALS FOR DEEP STATE TRAITORS Comey, McCabe, Clinton and Obama in the administration’s crosshairs'
"the gfl have prepared people to expect mass arrests of the dark hats, since 911. we support this…"
40 minutes ago
Justin89 liked Pet Rock's discussion EMERGENCY REPORT: TRUMP PLANNING MASS ARRESTS, MILITARY TRIBUNALS FOR DEEP STATE TRAITORS Comey, McCabe, Clinton and Obama in the administration’s crosshairs
44 minutes ago
Drekx Omega liked Pet Rock's discussion EMERGENCY REPORT: TRUMP PLANNING MASS ARRESTS, MILITARY TRIBUNALS FOR DEEP STATE TRAITORS Comey, McCabe, Clinton and Obama in the administration’s crosshairs
44 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'CONFIRMED...Human Cloning Has Now Been Accomplished! ARTIFICIAL LIFE FORMS ARE BEING CREATED WITH NO PREDICATE IN CREATION OR EVOLUTION'
"This has been probably going on for a long time and we may be part of it "
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'CONFIRMED...Human Cloning Has Now Been Accomplished!'
"I saw this new and posted it here ...now let us have your views so we can later come to a…"
1 hour ago
Jason liked Krishna Kalki's discussion CONFIRMED...Human Cloning Has Now Been Accomplished!
1 hour ago

© 2018  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship