Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

HEALING MODALITIES AND THE ET HEALERS A Val and Valana Coffee Break Sharing

HEALING MODALITIES AND THE ET HEALERS
A Val and Valana Coffee Break Sharing

Valana: Val, you're sending me mixed signals. Val's sitting at a desk, his hands folded in front of him, a few furrows on his brow as in deep thought. I'm picking up two very different pictorials of past incidents, which way do you wnnt to go with this one, Commander?

Val: "Oops, when she calls me, Commander, she's either mad or wants something, so which is it, darling?"

Valama: I'd like to know which way you want to go with this writing. What does the pink silk PJ’s incident have to do with healing?

Val: "We were teaching a class on healing together, that's what. Plus, I think it's funny and it would be a way to teach about the Astral and higher travel experiences all have in the sleep state but all do not realize they leave their bodies on a regular basis every time they close their eies in deep sleep, in the Delta brain wave state."

Valana: Do we really need to be in Delta brain wave for our consciousness to completely leave
the physical framework of what is called the body?

Val: "Not necessarily Even when awake, if one's mind wanders to another location a part of their consciousness goes with the thought. Flowing through the universe is the universal Mind substance that is impressed with images of thought that, unless negated, will become manifest as some seeming physical "thing" or condition. Wars are caused by accumulation of hate and lower animal instinctive emotions of enough of the population. When it moves to fifty one percent positive there will be an acute and dynamic change in the consciousness of all mankind. That's one of the purposes of the astral classes aboard our larger ships and the Ashtar ships in the solar system. The larger ships do not approach near the planet, close enough to be observed, it's only the smaller protection squadrons that are seen. Let's talk about your pink PJ's!"

Valana: You won't ever let me forget that. OK...one time years ago I found myself standing by al teaching a class aboard ship. I knew i had worn my pink silk PJs to bed, Suddenly it came to me I was in my pink PJs I whispered to Val,

Val: "I cqn't stand here with you and teach in my PJ's!"

Valana: He laughed and said to look at my reflection in the ship wall which reflects like a mirror. I wore a bgeautiful long blue dress and my diamond Tiara he gave me years ago. Now how that's done I truly cannot explain it but we seldom wear the same thing our bodies are wearing in the sleep state. That's just how it is as it's not our bodies we are in but our astral or higher bodies we travel outside the physical manifest world in our sleep state.

\

Val: “You used to call me your ET Healer. Tell about some of those times. What about the Reiki Master Atunenment when I was seen with you, tell about that."

Valana: That was back in early 1990's when I went to Austin for Reiki training and it was in my last class on Reiki Master Attunement. My teacher was also a Shamana and had astral vision. I knew you were with me but I had not mentioned you to any there. She looked over and saw you and told me I had a very high Master with me and invited you to come into the center with her and assist her Asian Reiki Masters in the attunemment. In Reiki, the Usui Reiki, one always has Reiki Masters that join in the Attunement to assist.

Val: "My other thought was on the small ET healers that appeared to you back when we did the healing of the woman in Missouri. I think they should also be in our book. "

Valana: Val has been seen by several people that he allowed to see him through the years, in my healing ministry. . This is how the four appeared and disappeared that Van Tassel talks about in the video posted the other day. This is something they can do as they lower their frequency vibrations of their bodies to visibility then raise them higher than the human eye can observe. They can do this at will.

Valana: At times I’veI called him my ET healer and was showing his picture to the daughter of a woman we had just prayed for at a meeting in Missoui. We were sitting in the dining area, most had gone but a couple stood near us I knew were listening to me and they asked if they could see Val’s picture. They sat down and I waited for a lectur4e, thinking they would say ETs didn’t exist but instead they acknowledged they knew him and told us they also had ET healers that assistged in their ministry. Their ETs allowed me to see them, it was like going into a trance like state and leaving present reality. They appeared slowly and then slowly disappeared as in a fog. They were about5 the size standing up of the couple’s shoulders that were sitting down. They have very oval round heads and rather large, otherwise they looked like little children. I felt a very powerful and high spirit from them as they looked at me and greeted me telepathically. Then they disappeared.

Val: "Did you see the Acturian healers at the Ufology convention, that greeted Cmdr Ashtar and myself with you as you sat down with the woman for a reading at the Ufology convention?"

Valana: No, I didn't see the Acturians but she said they greeted both you and Pop Ashtar, which were her words, and that you both were with me at the time and both of you wanted me to tell my story of you both. I think that is where I first got the idea for my book. The Acturians suggested I write about the both of you and my experiences with you.

Val: "Are there any other groups you know of that specialize in healing for the planet's people?"
Valana: Yes...the tall women medics. They were at Area 51 and that is why I do believe Bob Lazer told the truth of his work there in back engineering the ships, though the government of course denied his story. He described the tall women medics, where they were working and the stairway going down to where the round ships were docked exactly as I remember it. When I read that, i knew he'd been there as that's exactly where you took me for the healing I first called on our website, "Healing Aboard A Medical Ship". When I read his description I knew it must have been area 51 where you took me back in the 70's.

Val: "Of course there was the time I appeared at your place and sat down on the divan and you just ignored me. I never shall forget that! Then I summonded KOR to come and verify to you later that I had been there on a visit and you just ignored me!"

Valana: That's like the time on Okinawa you sat down by me in the club and I got up and left!
Val: "Not at all! I was really on the planet, my ship, my small one I travel to planets in from the Command ship, was sitting on the North security field. That was not a projection. You are a great telepath when I'm half way across the universe from you, but sitting next to me you are absolutely not!"

Valana: I thought you told me to get up and get out it's a trick!

Val: "I told you to let's get up and dance a trick!"

Valana: Well, you had that dance later, as we danced barefoot on the beach of Okinawa, Japan.

Val: “Until the two sailors came rushing down the hill yelling for us to put on some shoes as there were deadly starifish on the shore that would kill us if we stepped on one.”

Note:

We left out a very important point  of the message.  They way I was seen dressed by the group was controlled by Val's mind power.  This is the secret back of shape shifting.  It is done by the power of the mind.  I did not do it, Val did.  One must walk in a high degree of unconditional love to attain the powers that re possible of the mind.  The danger in technology mind control is it takes no morality nor high spiritual development for its use.  It is a serious danger in the hands of the wrong people.

One of the things Val showed me in the 70's he wanted my Government to know about was a place where there were antnnas similar to the type that receives signals form the cell phones from thre satellites.  This was being done by workers in space suits and it seemed to be a high place and I saw men in uniform in a building.  Val's message was that if fell in the wrong hands the construction we witnessed could be used for mass mind control.  Where it was and what hands it was in I do not know.   Valana

Views: 218

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Valana...Don't despair ...I don't believe Val would do something like that...He would have told you something if he did not agree with a paragraph or any line in your writings...Have faith...

You know what you can do to make sure that if you would loose a message again, you could still be able to get if you went to your mail page (messages) and on the upper left corner you will see(  +Compose) click on it and wait until a box comes up on your bottom right corner (quite visible, not small) and then before you send the message wherever your want to send it, bring it here for safe keeping and you can send it to yourself...(Copy and paste it from the website) here and send it to yourself...You must remember to write your name on top in the box where it says: To....and also put a subject to it so you can go back and identify it...that way you will never loose another message you can always go back to (+compose )and view it...I do that all the time...Blessings Valana...

That's   great idea Amparo, but what I mean is I cannot paste it in a discussion I have to type it in...I can't paste as it won't let me..but I could copy and go send it to my7self before I try to post only o that one son as I typed his name at bottom it just went away, but I think I have a hacker or visu7s or something, and I have Norton protection..I buy a computer a year almost as something happens like this, and thinking this time of getting a Mac as they cannot be hacked.. but  they are so expensive and I need so many other things...blessings to you, too... 

For now don't mention his full name...Just mention V.Th. and see what happens....Taste it first with a fake message made up by you and send it with his initials only...Copy and paste...Maybe you will be able to send it...It is worth a try...We know who V.Th. is... or V.T. 

I  think maybe I'm just tired...oh, you mean to post...I never thought of that..ok I'll do that tomorrow...but what I was trying to post didn't have his name it was about Ashtar from Tuella's book, one of therm, she wrote several.  Have you ever heard of her?  She was his chosen channel, he took her to the ship and showed her the ship plans and evacuation plans in case they had to take us out of a holocaust...so long ago but he made him known round the world.  I can't copy and paste anything.   I was on another computer tjat dodmt jave ,u ,ocrpspft office, this one does, I'm back on my older one as I finally got on it, well, my daughter did... she's a whiz at computers, I used to be...but I don't see the fine print and it was really mean but somehow she got me back on so I can now use my Word program again but still cannot copy and paste here I hjave to write on the discussion itself, it just started after I posted Van Tassel's video maybe I'll take it down and it might be a glitch in the site or something like that...

No, h wouldn't now as it's  not too easy to write like I used to, I was  about half kidding when I sid that, mostly to kid him, he wouldn't do that but sometimes he does give me somethin thn say, no, let's don't post that, he has second thoughts...but I don't think that he would delet it like tht... I write too much but so much I'd like to say and think about how much time I've wasted in my life when could have been doing something better...I am so tired now I am going to leve rest of the mail until tomorrow and go to bed...goodnight...

That should be great...I will wait eagerly for the writings about the rise into 5th...You have lots of interesting things to write about...Blessings and much Love Valana...

Dear Amparo, I  just got back on the computer,, I was locked out all night and been fighting with it...bless the dear hacker, it taught me a lot of  patience and  just kept saying Jesus' prayer that enabled him to step back out of the tomb, "Father forgie them they know not what they do" and when we can truly pray that prayer we'll immortalize I do believe...because it's a hard one to pray and mean it...! :-)  I  have not quite made it there yet!

I see you asked about Donn and Jill...somewhere...came over on email..they came with Val in late 50s... those names I'm sure are ones they gave them, it's so much easier than trying to remember theirs...

Trying to catch up with mail... get so much spam and the good mail goes into the spam folder many times so try to check there and it's a job when I miss a day...too tired to wite anything now, then when got on the computer my mailer had me shut out and wouldn't take my password...

\\

I'll have to    read   and  see   what you mean... Trying to answer everything and you said something about maybe Val was reading yes, he is right now...he reads my thoughts as he allows me to read his at times..we have an agreement he won't allow me to read anything he doesn't want me to post that way I don't make any mistakes...but I had to get his attention awhile ago on something ...so hilarious I just have to tell it.. guess should try private but don't seem to be able to do private mail but can receive it...

I'm not making fun now, as I was made fun of when a child as I didn't have a father like all the other kids did so I'm very careful of people's feelings, but it is funny, someone doen't know my story and evidently just read where I mentioned Val...this mesae just said in the heading, sit down before reading, Val is stuck on the ceiling he got so tickled...it said, "Val is a woman"  or "female"  anyway I had to get his attention...I don't doubt someone is now saying that to try to disc my story...it's too funny not to share...I'm afraid they came a bit late for that one...he's still lauhing, says to send you this so you'll know he read what you wrote...

Well, I guess not, we tried to post a blue rose... it won't post. Val won't stop laughing and he's going to get me to laughing...it just  struck him as funny I won't say what he said...it  isn't bad but just funny...like they're running out of ammunition and I'm still going on with the story.  I want to write that about the experience better where we did the light on the round ball...when I had that before several remembered being there..back 2008 or  before.

I'm going to have to get some rest before I do anything else though, I was up all night long trying to get back on the computer, it just went off then couldn't get back on and if I turn it off fraid I can't get back on again and if not afaid of a hacker coming on, not relly afraid, at this point beyond caring just got to get some rest and I'll read and see what is is you wanted me to tell and I'll try to do it.

Dearest  Amparo, could  you just   copy me few sentences what I said about the 5th dimension I'm just searching my head and can't  think what I said...sometimes Val writes and I really don't know what he says, he swears he never does that but I think I just sort of put my mind out of gear and write and it seems as though it's him writing...I've always said I'm not a trance channeler but just ue telepathy but I  just can't think what you are asking and I want to tell you whatever it was I was talking about..

Here it is, Amparo, this has helped me through the years so much..

“He who dwells in eternal light is higher than the shadow.”

“Unless you fully perceive that you are the child of God,

hence perfect, you have no Principle to demonstrate

and no rule for its demonstration.”

both quotations by Mary Baker Eddy

Very wise...I read it twice...to take in deeply...Thank you Valana...

You mean Mrs. Eddy's?  It's deep and we don't believe it when we think about it, we are our own worst critic and I have noticed I'm always condemning myself for something.  I've heard some say they thought Mrs. Eddy was the incarnation of Mary Magdelaine and I've always believed she was his wife... so strange Christian people don't want to consider that he had a wife but I'm not saying I'm the only one knows it but never heard it explained.. oh I have one time, yes, there's a book "The Woman With The Alabaster Jar"...it did explain it but my Great grandmother told me when I was very little the Madelaine was the wife of Jesus, who else would he marry...if nothing else, to spite the religious Pharisees!  You know she was the prostitute he changed...

Here's why...I believe this he said wherever this gospel is preached he wanted the story to9ld of the woman that broke the Alabaster jar and anointed his head...but one never hears it told anywhere...why?  They know Jewish customs...and for some reason hate to admit Jesus had a wife... according to jewish custom, a woman can wash a man's feet but she must not touch his head, unless...she is his wife or betrothed to be his wife...and none of the disciples said a word about her anointing his head so she was his wife or betrothed to be his wife!  That says it clearly and is why he wanted the story told but no one dares do it...

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Valana liked Valana's discussion JOIN MILLIONS IN FASTING AND PRAYER MARCH 29TH TO STOP THE COVID 19
33 minutes ago
Agarther posted discussions
1 hour ago
Pet Rock posted a discussion

Viruses are not alive- so what motivates them?

My opinion; Viruses -after being 'made' by 'Nature' or some lab tech at whatever level of these…See More
4 hours ago
Roberto Durante liked Valana's discussion JOIN MILLIONS IN FASTING AND PRAYER MARCH 29TH TO STOP THE COVID 19
5 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted a discussion

Awakening The Inner Senses Meditation By Steve Nobel

Steve Nobel ..... This is a training meditation to help you awaken your inner senses.Just as you…See More
5 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin commented on the blog post 'Mainstream Media Taken Over by White Hats, DUMBS Bombed by Alliance, Vatican Arrest Updates, & more 03/27/2020'
"Just in case you didn't watch the vid to the end and or forgot like I did that the Federal…"
7 hours ago
Richard Levison liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Mainstream Media Taken Over by White Hats, DUMBS Bombed by Alliance, Vatican Arrest Updates, & more 03/27/2020
7 hours ago
Agarther liked amparo alvarez's blog post ASCENSION REPORT: WHITE HAT EARTH ALLIANCE IS IN FULL CONTROL by JENNIFER McCARTY
8 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship