Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

CHRISTMAS MESSAGE from Cmdr Val Thor – 2019

“I visited the country of America in the 1950’s and was there a few years and a few Christimas seasons. The songs you can hear above were everywhere, and the voice of the famous “Blue Eyes”. There was a spirit of love and giving, smiles on the faces of little children as they waited impatiently to sit on the lap of “Santa Claus”.
“What has happened to America? Where is the joy? Where is the “magic” of Christmas season? Where are the nativity scenes on the Court House lawns.

“But something was missing back in the 1950’s.

“What was missing in the 1950’s you have today?

“What was missing? Headlines of another mass shooting, another school room of children needlessly slaughtered, heads of Christians being cut off by foreign powers that your news media refuses to tell you about…need I say more?

“What has happened to you, America. A country I once told your President at the time was the best country in the world. From my vantage point I see the possibility of a return to the America of the 50’s, a land of the free, where Christians could speak of Christmas Trees and Santa Claus and little children are taken to sit on Santa’s lap in the stores instead of being taken to see the drag queen (don’t capitalize that) shows. When children brought a present for another to put under the Christmas tree in their class room. Now little boys are given condons and told how to use them.

“Someone should write a new song, “God Have Mercy On America.”

“Amen”
Cmdr Val Thor

Telepathic Channeled by Valana

©2019 Patti Spencer (Valana)

www.eagleshaven.ning.com

The Commander's messages may be re-posted if left exactly as written with channel's name and web address.

Views: 253

Replies to This Discussion

i WOULD NEVER GO BACKWARDS, BUT INSTEAD I WOULD ONLY MOVE FORWARD WITH AN IMPROVEMENT OF WHAT WAS TH 1950'S AND MORE...WE CAN DO THAT BRING THE 1950'S AND THE GOOD OF THE PRESENT FORWARD...NOT ALL IS BAD IN THE PRESENT...EVEN WITH ALL THAT IS HAPPENING NOW WE HAVE MORE LIGHT THAN EVER BEFORE ON EARTH...BUT THOSE THAT RESIST AND DO NOT CHANGE PERSIST ON DOING HORRIBLE THINGS...IT DOESN'T MEAN IT IS ALL OF US...UNITED STATES OF AMERICA WILL AND IS ON THE WAY TO ITS GREATNESS AGAIN...FROM THE USA WITH LOVE...

GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE WORLD

United States political map

Dear Amparo,

I was trying to delete my message with the negative prediction and I am afraid I deleted one of yours, I'm so sorry...it's rather hard for me to see where the little "x" is...my site has a delete button under the messages...Love you, Valana

I miss the old ways of Christmas when families got together. The real Christmas was a joyful time.

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Steve Hutchinson commented on the group 'Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension'
"Melanie Beckler: Experience the Healing Power of Soul Realignment in this blissful Angel…"
1 hour ago
Steve Hutchinson posted discussions
1 hour ago
Lisa Barnthouse-Fraser joined a group
Thumbnail

UNIVERSAL LAWS

This group is based on Wisdom, Balance and Clarity that the Universal Laws when applied in our…See More
2 hours ago
Lisa Barnthouse-Fraser commented on the blog post 'COVID: MAJOR CASE FILED AGAINST OHIO GOVERNOR AND THE STATE OF OHIO'
"in order to prove if a person has covid they must be tested i was in tje hospital for abdominal…"
2 hours ago
kingjeff commented on the blog post 'ASCENDED MASTER KUTHUMI - "YOU ARE HERE TO BE" through LINDA DILLON'
3 hours ago
kingjeff liked amparo alvarez's blog post ASCENDED MASTER KUTHUMI - "YOU ARE HERE TO BE" through LINDA DILLON
5 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson commented on the group 'Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension'
"... Inner Earth Fairy Healing Meditation By Steve Nobel Steve Nobel ..... In ancient Irish…"
5 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship