Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

amparo alvarez's Discussions (625)

Discussions Replied To (69) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you Valana and Commander Thor for this message...Blessings and much Love..."

amparo alvarez replied Oct 5 to CMDR VAL THOR'S MESSAGE TO AMERICA - Channeled by Valana

2 Oct 5
Reply by Agarther

"Here I leave you the latest from the 9D Arcturian Council: HUGE POSITIVE CHANGES ARE…"

amparo alvarez replied Jul 20 to MEDITATION GUIDANCE (formerly letter of Wisdom) by Val Thor

7 Jul 21
Reply by Valana

"Valana you are never alone...You can be sure we are always with you in spirit...I un…"

amparo alvarez replied Jul 20 to MEDITATION GUIDANCE (formerly letter of Wisdom) by Val Thor

7 Jul 21
Reply by Valana

"Valana you are never alone...You can be sure we are always with you in spirit...I un…"

7 Jul 21
Reply by Valana

"I must be truthful to you...There were times when I wanted to leave this site...but…"

amparo alvarez replied May 25 to VISIT OF THE EAGLE and Tribute to ClaudiaLee

11 May 28
Reply by Ausgestoßene

"Dear Valana...You melted my heart...You are so kind...I always keep this thought in…"

amparo alvarez replied May 25 to VISIT OF THE EAGLE and Tribute to ClaudiaLee

11 May 28
Reply by Ausgestoßene

"Mary Magdalene:  "A belief is a resonance and alignment to an energy. When you belie…"

amparo alvarez replied May 24 to STORY OF A CONTACTEE - Part 1

10 May 26
Reply by Valana

"FOR YOU VALANA:  From Mary Magdalene:  " Remember you are the Creators of your reali…"

10 May 26
Reply by Valana

"With all my love...Sometimes I do not come to the computer and other times I do not…"

10 May 26
Reply by Valana

"Thank you Valana...I love your stories...I know them to be true...I just know...and…"

10 May 26
Reply by Valana

RSS

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship