Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Valana's Discussions (348)

Discussions Replied To (155) Replies Latest Activity

"The words of the Revelator have now been posted."

Valana replied Feb 21 to tHE REVELATOR SPEAKS ON "HOW TO RECOGNIZE FALSE CHRISTS:

1 Feb 21
Reply by Valana

"I incl used the note in the article above along with a  mind control facility Val ha…"

Valana replied Feb 17 to HEALING MODALITIES AND THE ET HEALERS A Val and Valana Coffee Break Sharing

28 Feb 17
Reply by Valana

"In trying to edit  this I notice we missed one of the main points we were going to m…"

Valana replied Feb 17 to HEALING MODALITIES AND THE ET HEALERS A Val and Valana Coffee Break Sharing

28 Feb 17
Reply by Valana

"Dear Amparo, This may answer  your question about the dimensions. This is an old pos…"

Valana replied Feb 17 to DIMENSIONAL IDENTITIES

1 Feb 17
Reply by Valana

"No, h wouldn't now as it's  not too easy to write like I used to, I was  about half…"

28 Feb 17
Reply by Valana

"You mean Mrs. Eddy's?  It's deep and we don't believe it when we think about it, we…"

28 Feb 17
Reply by Valana

"Amparo, it's that  people want to blame Jesus for what religion has taught, all the…"

28 Feb 17
Reply by Valana

"Yes, that's  how he teaches... that don't look outside yourself for God...God is wit…"

28 Feb 17
Reply by Valana

"I  think maybe I'm just tired...oh, you mean to post...I never thought of that..ok I…"

28 Feb 17
Reply by Valana

"Dearest  Amparo, could  you just   copy me few sentences what I said about the 5th d…"

28 Feb 17
Reply by Valana

RSS

Featured

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship