Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Valana's Discussions (476)

Discussions Replied To (223) Replies Latest Activity

"Substitute the word "image" for "create".  "In the beginning God IMAGED"... The…"

Valana replied Aug 9 to DNA HEALING - Hz 528 Classical Meditation Music and MEDITATION by VAL

1 Aug 9
Reply by Valana

"Dear Amparo, did you see this that we posted back July 19th on my site?  I thought I…"

Valana replied Aug 9 to VAL AND VALANA DISCUSS ORIGIN AND REASON FOR COFID 19 IN A "COFFEE BREAK: reposted from Eagleshaven July 19, 2020

2 Aug 9
Reply by Valana

"This is a duplication I am trying to find a way to delete it.  Valana…"

Valana replied Aug 7 to VAL AND VALANA DISCUSS ORIGIN AND REASON FOR COFID 19 IN A "COFFEE BREAK: reposted from Eagleshaven July 19, 2020

2 Aug 9
Reply by Valana

"Dear Agarthar  When I was hre first time several of the more spiritual seekers deci…"

Valana replied Jul 21 to MEDITATION GUIDANCE (formerly letter of Wisdom) by Val Thor

7 Jul 21
Reply by Valana

"I didn't know you were in Austr4ia, Agathar.  I am so glad somethin helped someone.…"

Valana replied Jul 20 to MEDITATION GUIDANCE (formerly letter of Wisdom) by Val Thor

7 Jul 21
Reply by Valana

"Oh Thank you so much for posting, Lee.  I had not seen it.  I've been so busy trying…"

Valana replied Jul 15 to EMPTY

1 Jul 15
Reply by Valana

"Yes, Hellen, Betty was called "Mother of Abductions" and she waned me to come visit…"

Valana replied May 26 to STORY OF A CONTACTEE - Part 1

10 May 26
Reply by Valana

", if you were not here, I would not have stayed here. I know I have a story that tak…"

Valana replied May 26 to VISIT OF THE EAGLE and Tribute to ClaudiaLee

11 May 28
Reply by Ausgestoßene

"Than tiy Hellen and I believe your story, also, as I understand how it occurs. Dr. E…"

Valana replied May 25 to STORY OF A CONTACTEE - Part 1

10 May 26
Reply by Valana

"Dearest Amparo, Thank  you for all the nice things you say...they give people streng…"

Valana replied May 24 to STORY OF A CONTACTEE - Part 1

10 May 26
Reply by Valana

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Melissa posted a blog post

LOVE

Hi. :) It's Melissa a.k.a. Space Girl... I'm sorry that I'm not always here... I struggle a lot…See More
48 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin commented on the blog post 'ASHTAR: SITUATION UPDATE by SHARON STEWART'
"Very good, many things all need to know and many things we light-workers already know. I like the…"
2 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin liked amparo alvarez's blog post ASHTAR: SITUATION UPDATE by SHARON STEWART
2 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted blog posts
4 hours ago
Roberto Durante liked amparo alvarez's blog post BARRETT ABSENT AS SUPREME COURT REFUSES TO BLOCK EXTENDED BALLOT DEADLINES
4 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Covid 19 RoadMap ...Twelve Step Plan To Create A Totalitarian New World Order...MUST SEE'
"Well what are you going to do about it now you know the truth "
4 hours ago
Krishna Kalki liked Krishna Kalki's discussion Covid 19 RoadMap ...Twelve Step Plan To Create A Totalitarian New World Order...MUST SEE
4 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship