Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Hellen's Discussions (378)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"  yes, I once read an article on Betty Hill and her husband who was abducted in the…"

Hellen replied May 25 to STORY OF A CONTACTEE - Part 1

10 May 26
Reply by Valana

"Thank You for sharing your story Valana. I like the part where you were walking on t…"

Hellen replied May 25 to STORY OF A CONTACTEE - Part 1

10 May 26
Reply by Valana

"yes, Dr, Frank Stranges did speak about the explosions on the moon about 20 or 30 ye…"

Hellen replied May 18 to SLEEP PARALYSIS QUESTION

17 May 20
Reply by Valana

"yes, i hear they did some experiment with nuclear bombs years and i do remember read…"

17 May 20
Reply by Valana

"That is correct Valana God is Love and Light and I do believe we do create our own w…"

17 May 20
Reply by Valana

"Speak to the Mountain' I like to read this course if you have it on your site Valana…"

17 May 20
Reply by Valana

"  Explosions happen in space all the time it's part of nature if electrical storms h…"

17 May 20
Reply by Valana

" ''Ask Hellen if by weaponizing space she means the firecrackers went off the moon..…"

17 May 20
Reply by Valana

"Hi Valana I believe my questions have been answered and I feel they are doing their…"

17 May 20
Reply by Valana

"Thank You, Val and Valana. Although this happens 14 years ago I was naive at the tim…"

Hellen replied May 4 to VAL AND VALANA DISCUSS "OUTWITTING TOMORROW"

1 May 4
Reply by Hellen

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Melissa posted a blog post

LOVE

Hi. :) It's Melissa a.k.a. Space Girl... I'm sorry that I'm not always here... I struggle a lot…See More
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin commented on the blog post 'ASHTAR: SITUATION UPDATE by SHARON STEWART'
"Very good, many things all need to know and many things we light-workers already know. I like the…"
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin liked amparo alvarez's blog post ASHTAR: SITUATION UPDATE by SHARON STEWART
3 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
4 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted blog posts
5 hours ago
Roberto Durante liked amparo alvarez's blog post BARRETT ABSENT AS SUPREME COURT REFUSES TO BLOCK EXTENDED BALLOT DEADLINES
5 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Covid 19 RoadMap ...Twelve Step Plan To Create A Totalitarian New World Order...MUST SEE'
"Well what are you going to do about it now you know the truth "
5 hours ago
Krishna Kalki liked Krishna Kalki's discussion Covid 19 RoadMap ...Twelve Step Plan To Create A Totalitarian New World Order...MUST SEE
5 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship