Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Dr. SohiniBen Shukla's Discussions (312)

Discussions Replied To (2) Replies Latest Activity

""

Dr. SohiniBen Shukla replied Oct 30, 2013 to Invocation and Meditation for the Archangels

7 Oct 30, 2013
Reply by Dr. SohiniBen Shukla

"Dear Qan Dek, Thanks for all the Angels 7 Archangels all at a Time....to see and wat…"

Dr. SohiniBen Shukla replied Aug 22, 2012 to Invocation and Meditation for the Archangels

7 Oct 30, 2013
Reply by Dr. SohiniBen Shukla

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki posted discussions
1 hour ago
Hellen liked Valana (Patti)'s discussion THE POWER OF THE MIND - My Most Scary Moment - Val and Valana
1 hour ago
Zendor posted videos
5 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a video

As You Wish Talk Radio "The Truth About Jesus, How Big Is Your GOD"

THIS WEEK: "The Real Truth About Jesus, How Big Is Your GOD" ------------------------------------- Check Out All of the Best-Selling Books by James Gilliland...
5 hours ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'The 'Secret Book of Alien Races' translated from Russian'
"Yes, Pet Rock, I think you should, and so should I, for being hurt on official assignment. …"
5 hours ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'Ashtar Sheran - Some Cosmic Facts About Him'
"Cmdr Thor thinks they are just stalling, it's only a matter of time until it all comes to…"
6 hours ago
Pet Rock replied to the discussion 'The 'Secret Book of Alien Races' translated from Russian'
"Thanks Valana-and I could use a monthly stipend from my little buddies too"
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega liked Valana (Patti)'s discussion THE POWER OF THE MIND - My Most Scary Moment - Val and Valana
6 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship