Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Views: 274

Replies to This Discussion

wow sounds like me i question everything and spiritually seek within too.

Thank you for sharing this video.  It's a great reminder of another piece of DNA that humanity hold...namaste.

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Alan replied to the discussion 'The 'Secret Book of Alien Races' translated from Russian'
"Valana, I Blew-Up the picture of your family Shield, these are 3 Mastiff's (Dog's) that…"
3 minutes ago
Valana (Patti) liked Valana (Patti)'s discussion AFFIRMATIONS FOR THE REST OF JANUARY 2020
15 minutes ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'The 'Secret Book of Alien Races' translated from Russian'
"Alan can you interpret mine?"
1 hour ago
Valana (Patti) commented on the blog post 'TWIN SOUL ENERGY REPORT: ALLIANCE HAS WON: 2020 YEAR OF DISCLOSURE'
"Justin I know what you mean...everyday someone was coming, Ashtar was landing, AA Michael was…"
1 hour ago
Valana (Patti) liked amparo alvarez's blog post TWIN SOUL ENERGY REPORT: ALLIANCE HAS WON: 2020 YEAR OF DISCLOSURE
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega liked Krishna Kalki's discussion Some Brain Booster Foods To Boost Focus And Memory ...If You Get Organic Even Better
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Some Brain Booster Foods To Boost Focus And Memory ...If You Get Organic Even Better'
"Yes good choices...Similar to my daily nutrient-dense keto, but the very dark choc I take is 92%…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'Mainstream Media Executives Shamed By Donald Trump For Their Brainwashing Lies'
"And special guest star, Chuck Schumer as [award winning role] Joker"
3 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship