Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

All Discussions Tagged 'Elektromagnetism' (1)

← Back to Starseeds from Andromeda
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Hall of Records - DNA

Andromedan Perspectives on The Hall of Records There is a Vast Interspecies Alliance of Guardians that exists within this Galaxy. One of…

Started by Drome

2 Oct 29, 2012
Reply by kingjeff

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Alan replied to the discussion 'The 'Secret Book of Alien Races' translated from Russian'
"Sure thing Valana, I would be honored.  Just remember I have no control of what is shown, ok…"
58 minutes ago
Alan replied to the discussion 'The 'Secret Book of Alien Races' translated from Russian'
"Valana, I Blew-Up the picture of your family Shield, these are 3 Mastiff's (Dog's) that…"
1 hour ago
Valana (Patti) liked Valana (Patti)'s discussion AFFIRMATIONS FOR THE REST OF JANUARY 2020
1 hour ago
Valana (Patti) replied to the discussion 'The 'Secret Book of Alien Races' translated from Russian'
"Alan can you interpret mine?"
2 hours ago
Valana (Patti) commented on the blog post 'TWIN SOUL ENERGY REPORT: ALLIANCE HAS WON: 2020 YEAR OF DISCLOSURE'
"Justin I know what you mean...everyday someone was coming, Ashtar was landing, AA Michael was…"
2 hours ago
Valana (Patti) liked amparo alvarez's blog post TWIN SOUL ENERGY REPORT: ALLIANCE HAS WON: 2020 YEAR OF DISCLOSURE
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega liked Krishna Kalki's discussion Some Brain Booster Foods To Boost Focus And Memory ...If You Get Organic Even Better
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Some Brain Booster Foods To Boost Focus And Memory ...If You Get Organic Even Better'
"Yes good choices...Similar to my daily nutrient-dense keto, but the very dark choc I take is 92%…"
4 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship