Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

What is your view of 2012?

Views: 697

Replies to This Discussion

Truth be told, I am quite scared, but it is between worlds. On the one hand, there is all of the propaganda people are trying to throw at us, saying that 2012 will be the end of the world, and then there are those who say we will raise into a new state of awareness, but I am trying my best to stay in the middle and say "It could happen, but then again it could not- let us just see how it plays out" even though I am sure we are to raise into a new awareness.
This question about truth is quite difficult to answer. It is personal. I depends how someone's heart react to the information around 2012. This question rise another question: how do we know that what is told here is truth. The truth about all these things is about how one resonate with the information which is provided. I think we are going to experience big changes, arise in counsciousness, the start may be 2012 but this will be felt according to everyone's spiritual sensibility. There is nothing to fear att all
i completely agree with you! it really is up to the individual that is receiving the information and how it reacts with their innerself and mind-soul....
i feel that there will be horrible things happening to our world and our people but in the end it will be for the best.... i feel like the only way that people can really understand how to persevere is to fall as far as they can n then pick themselves up from the rubble.... i feel, at least for me =), that is the best way to experience this world of duality, the good and the bad.... as long as we are able to come out of the bad and into the good n the light....
Very good thinking...I like it...I subscribe...
Om, this is for all the sisyers and brother. Since the Beings of Light visited me a few years ago, I truly believe that SOMETHING REALLY BIG WILL HAPPEN VERY SOON, THE DEADLINE BEING 2012.

TIME WILL TELL...............NAMASTE..................JEAN..........
I have a good friend who is like a storm chaser. he likes filming tornados and hurricanes. nothing ever touches him, at least that he reports on!

I'm a little like him. bring it on, but I see every day as a new beginning. I don't see endings. just beginnings. the human is a lot more resilient and adaptable then he/she thinks to changes. maybe it is all spiritual psychology.

2012, to me, is like in the afterglow of great s**. you turn to your partner and say "was it as good for you as it was for me?"
u just never know if what is good for the goose is good for the gander. We always need to confirm it with each other, then we can go on from there.
I have little interest in news and media. I get all the info I need when I need it. So I am definately ignorant of this topic which makes me wonder why I should respond, but I feel I must. Numerically I am drawn to the power of the unconscious and the growing ascent into a new heaven and new earth. I see pleasure, creation, and procreation mingled with a new sense of self determined not by the past paradigms of fear but a new paradigm of love and acceptance and grace. I can only see great and miraculous things when I look into the future, even the difficulties we face make us strong so we can create with greater strength and determination. I see all people transformed not all in that one year, but a large enough shift to create a powerful force on the side of healing of the mind and the past tramaus. I see all the people who choose to, being released from the daily sacrifice and finding freedom in their passions explored without the constraints of time and space. I just thought of a moment in a movie, Star Trek Insurrection when the woman shows Picard to slow everything down all the molecules the moments lift and lighten and become super calm, so much that after hundreds of years of exploration she still hadn't learned to swim, patience, we will all be free of the clock soon.
Thank you for sending the email otherwise I would not have take the time to see anything about a date so far away. Today is just too engaging for me.

Love and Light
Tame
Hey Tame et Al. I really don't know what's going to happen. I believe it'll be (the beginning at least) of the end of the world as we know it. I'm not afraid of anything that may happen. I'm facinated by Nibiru and would love that to be true! At the 'end' of the day, what will (or won't) be, will be. I love the film Insurrection by the way and finally got it on dvd last week strangely enough. The scene with Picard and the woman is lovely and the first time I saw it I thought how much I wish I could make that happen! Anyhoo, back to 2012. I believe something beautiful is happening within the chaos (of this transition) and this date has something very important to do with it. The Earth is already going thru mega shifts herself and maybe there will be some really massive earthquakes etc., at that time, but I just see them as her own evolutionary movements. Time seems to be speeding up so fast that to me 2012 will feel like next year, but that's just me! Ha! Whatever happens, this is an adventure, our greatest adventure. So here's to the return of global Love in whichever way it decides to arrive. One Love in the Light. Seb. xxxxx

LaughingRain...'' in the afterglow of great s**. you turn to your partner and say "was it as good for you as it was for me?"
do you mean -  Did the Earth move for you ? .. the answer is '' damm right the Earth moved ! '' ...

.. although bringing a Goose into the equasion dosen't really get my juices flowing :)

and as I see it.. .. S** is an invention that enables us to see farther into the future !

Heres to 2012 ..  whatever will be.. will be  !

2012........ the Olympics in London.

England is the heart of the earth, all the world leaders, and those that know the secrets of the universe will have an excuse to be in the UK
DOES NOT TIME GET IN THE WAY 2012 IS HERE NOW THERE IS
ONLY CHANGE WHEN 51 % OF MASS CONCIOUSNESS CHANGES
ACCELARATION OF CHANGE SPEEDS UP TO WHATEVER WE HOPE
THINK DESIRE IN OUR HEARTS FORTUNATELY WE ARE GOING
THE RIGHT WAY ALTHOUGH AT TIMES IT MAY SEEM NOT THE
HEAVENLY HOST ARE WAITING FOR THE PEAK A BIG RENT IN
THE VEIL WHICH HAS BEGUN BETWEEN THEM AND US THE
BRIDGE TO FREEDOM AT THE MOMENT THERE HAS BEEN A LULL
IN TIME BEFORE THE STORM OF CHANGE THE INVENTION OF TIME
HAS FRAGMENTED OUR MINDS INTO CONTINUOUS EPISODES
OF A SOAP OPERA [LINEAR THINKING] WE ARE ENTERING COSMIC
TIME FOR WANT OF A BETTER WORD AN EXSPANSION OF
CONCIOUSNESS A RELEASE OF CONFINEMENT THE TIME OF LETTING GO OF THE OLD A NEW SPRINGTIME MIKE JAY

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Roberto Durante liked James McConnell's discussion KaRa (Pleiadian Emissary), and One Who Serves - IN THIS MOMENT RIGHT NOW, YOU HAVE ARRIVED Via James McConnell
1 hour ago
Richard Levison liked Agarther's discussion Cmdr Ashian: Early sightings - Jennifer Crokaert
5 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'If You Are Going To Or Are Wearing A Mask Make Sure It's Good As Some Won't Do The Job...One They Claim Is Very Good'
"More info on masks…"
17 hours ago
Agarther posted a discussion
19 hours ago
Agarther commented on Agarther's status
"just in time for my birthday. LOL"
22 hours ago
Agarther posted a status
"Dow plunges 1000 points on Friday as the worst week since the financial crisis continues. The Dow is down more than 4,000 points this week."
22 hours ago
Pet Rock posted a discussion
23 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post IT IS TIME TO MERGE WITH THE ALL KNOWING OZ WITHIN
yesterday

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship