8110733661?profile=original

=======================================================

Dear all, Thanks for taking the time to read my miserable crying rows written. yesterday at the Europe 17.30 hours we were officially in the Equinox that didn't bring anything. today as yesterday, ALL EQUAL! Chemtrails over 50,  political, always there, always there religions, always manipulation there, televisions always there, always there wars, hunger, MISERY, always there, always there, ALWAYS there, work.....      DISEASES always there, always there free energy ..... with files that dont work and key not working (fine figure for an inventor ...) ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .... now it is obvious that we are taking the piss ... ... and even their know more:

NEXT THING CREDIBLE INVENT FAKE????

8110733087?profile=original

Les Miserables ... ....

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Many many thanks, I'm not into these new age schemes, I have no karma I don't create anything nothing at all, I'm not a creator, I'd like to create a billion and one billion dollars and be chased by MISS UNIVERSE 1000............... I tried many times but have not been able to create even a poor candy ... ... ... ... ... HI HI HI

8116180463?profile=original

• You have created postings, pain and confusion . . . but only for yourself. I LOVE you my Brother.

*PAUSE

Recall the most beautiful experience of your life, perhaps your mother. Hold her perfected image in your minds eye for ALL TIME. 

DIVINE LOVE pays attention to confusion like a WRECKING BALL minds the air it displaces. =D

• 8116050267?profile=original

Thank you for your reply, for the Equinox non me lo said nobody, I was hoping for some small news .... NESARA ... .... or at least the TOTAL PEACE ... ... ... but not so ... nothing at all, with the summer solstice in March we officially entered the age of Aquarius according What I say astronomers studying but not this We allowed, we were seized and imprisoned on everything. for stocks not do because: 100% SURE that AS ALWAYS IT HAPPENS ANYTHING! ZERO!

GRAZIE  CIAO..

• Hi Yesterday I DID feel something.... strong energy that caused an uprising in nervous tension where I was quite wobbly on the legs. My wife felt it too and much earlier than I.  We normally feel NOTHING! but I did feel grateful that this time round something could be felt as depression has been taking it's toll on me lately.  Hope you feel something soon too. Ivor.

• 8116050861?profile=original

Hi Ivor thanks, you maybe you heard anything because we are in the area of photons and a wave is coming from the Central Sun with which we entered in the astrological age of Aquarius, maybe some land area will be affected so stronger, I'm in Europe did not hear anything ne friends I have reported for anything particular, however you dont scare you are light discomforts momentary, and strength. Hello and thank you

• thanks for sharing Jose.

i too do at times feel the lies that try to make us feel like fools for trusting certain goverments, banksters, and of course the trolls actions.

at times i beg to creation to stop this type of vibration of survival of the species, in which all of us wheater animal, plant, virus, etc. must adapt to be able to hunt, trap, claim hunting land areas and kill its food supply or die, that is a FACT OF AWARENESS, for life is not hugs and kisses on this earth.

i feel the human race is alot more aware that woo woo does not effect ALL OF US "CHURCH AND STATE", "GLORY TO THE KING" as well the many more brainwashing tactics like keeping up with the jone's, this is the divide and conquer of the masses that the elite use to keep us at each others throat so as to never concentrate on the elite's ruleing of who works, who dies, what war will be done, etc, on a grand scale.      

LIKE IT WAS ONLY 30 YRS AGO, WHEN THE HUMAN RACE BELIEVE WHATEVER LIES THE ELITE WOULD SAY in the media IS THE TRUTH, OR THEY PUT YOU AWAY AS A INSANE PESSTAMIST, OR THE NEW CATCH WORD TERRORIST OF THE STATE.

i hang on with the belief and intuition that we are not alone anymore and this hellhole planet is about to have the new masters elites who may have sane and just compassion, well these e.t. families ARE VERY VERY ADVANCED, that i feel that their needs for supplys and ego are alot less than the lying monster elite we all  have now, yes the Mrs. Karen Hudes mentioned coneheads are in deep trouble i.m.h.o. for not taking care of the human race as was assigned to them to do, another feeling of mine i keep comming up with, so time is short, just wait and be one of all of us. the golden rule is universal, and not easy to adhere to because of knowing the beast within me (d.n.a. hard wiring instincts to survive), the e.t.families will demand the goldnen rule from the crude cold blooded ones among us, until those beliefs change of the dog eat dog desires for glory, etc to feel proud about goes away as old habits..

blessings to all of us for we are all one

• 8116050499?profile=original

Thank you do you know what I say to you that the real truth is that this mother earth is ruled It is directed by humans worst without any preparation without experience of the weak, and you know why human weak serve??? 'cause You can manipulate and blackmail, so do what order to do certainly didn't do the interests of all humans but only to THOSE who manoeuvre. If you'll get to know you personally politicians that disappointment. so have servants who take orders but being passively LITTLE smart then they chaos + chaos =

HI  ciao

8116049889?profile=original

• Hello dear Veruschka do you know how to think ..... I have many friends who are in suffering and many discomforts with children and elderly people, you tell me to go in the heart and you're right but I want to tell you why you use weapons? Why do you use violence??? We have international meetings every day G7, G8, G9, 10 G, ETC. What are they??? We are reasonable people who understand ... ... ... but WE DO NOT UNDERSTAND what IT MEANS to "LOVE" ... HELLO BEAUTIFUL Veruschka

8116050474?profile=original

• Hello dear friend, but, continuous and incessant lies there and little to understand, then forgive them all .... ..

. We'll see ....

Maybe maybe maybe. ...

• 8115059489?profile=original

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RandyFirstContact commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Hi Movella. A couple of questions. What does the name Merrtro mean? I am assuming this is a Sirian name.

Also do you know if most starseed children being born like Merrtro have their 3rd strand of DNA fully activated? Sheldan talked about how many…"
11 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
We are The Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you. We are always approaching another level of consciousness here in the ninth dimension, and so are you there in the fourth. Every step forward for you is a step up in terms of…
2 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
 Greetings! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj.Many changes spoken of in the recent times will begin to really be noticed by all in the physical aspect of this reality.We do not speak of only political and economical change, or…
2 hours ago
Infinity updated their profile
5 hours ago
Infinity updated their profile photo
5 hours ago
Infinity liked Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
5 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
6 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
6 hours ago
More…