8110733661?profile=original

=======================================================

Dear all, Thanks for taking the time to read my miserable crying rows written. yesterday at the Europe 17.30 hours we were officially in the Equinox that didn't bring anything. today as yesterday, ALL EQUAL! Chemtrails over 50,  political, always there, always there religions, always manipulation there, televisions always there, always there wars, hunger, MISERY, always there, always there, ALWAYS there, work.....      DISEASES always there, always there free energy ..... with files that dont work and key not working (fine figure for an inventor ...) ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .... now it is obvious that we are taking the piss ... ... and even their know more:

NEXT THING CREDIBLE INVENT FAKE????

8110733087?profile=original

Les Miserables ... ....

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success... Such emotions make a man forget food,sleep,friends,LOVE,everything.
    Nikola Tesla

Poets priests and politicians
    Have words to thank for their positions
    Words that scream for your submission
    And no-one's jamming their transmission
    'Cos when their eloquence escapes you
    Their logic ties you up and rapes you
    The Police
    • Hello I don't know where you see "emotions" now humans have become as marble statues do not see do not feel dislike only "pretend" especially women "pretend" play "always love it's fled from the ground, as have fled already, salamanders, goblins, fairies, 'cause fled??? why this earth offers "only" pain. Hello

• Reality    .vs.     Imagination     . . . . 

• follow the moon.  follow the sun.   ....you will see even proof replete.

•  conscious pi

Thank you Here you don't see anything ever .... every day I receive emails and sms that I announce new dates for UPCOMING events and that above us are now! What can I do??? There will be over 10 alerts a day, now I avoid even to read the various articles on the sites I read them more ' look at the beginning and then I look The end.

Nobody believes anything more ... nobody ...- Hello

8116051263?profile=original

• Nancy A

Dear Kiss, I am not your enemy, I'm not a bad guy, I'm not paid by the devil I know and love, I'm not against you, I'm not against anybody, I have my ideas that aren't the best, I do not teach anything, I'm not a teacher, I'm not an Angel, I'm not a superior being,

I am a FRIEND of GOD.

THE ONLY YOUR ENEMY IS YOU, YOU ARE THE ENEMY OF YOURSELF- Hello

• Nancy A

Hello and good day to you dearest,

just follow rules written by religions manipulated to get money from everybody. I think just the Gospels Bibles Quran etc. drugs for gullible citizens-
    There are plans of God because he creates the present moment without
    follow programs prepared in advance ti diro ' that he is opposed to
    write the story first, always creates new things never seen-

be happy to stay in peace dear friend,
    Hello
    8116051276?profile=original
  • 8115059498?profile=original

• This is really true!

Hope you feel it soon <3

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Infinity liked CoMdr * LightSpeed *'s discussion The Grays Hidden Agenda Revealed! in ASHTAR Cáfe
19 minutes ago
RichRaelian liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: Iran Attacks Israel, Brought to You by Coca Cola, Vanguard and BlackRock; By Benjamin Fulford.
25 minutes ago
RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion I'm Pansexual, and Here's What I Want You to Know
40 minutes ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post High Strangeness the Order of the Day [videos] Shit’s About to Get Real ! Episode 1 : Starship Earth; The Big Picture
1 hour ago
motherbg liked Love & Joy's discussion Soothing Aid To Ascension By Natalie Glasson & The Venus Beings
2 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"The tide is turning Drexk-and Isreal just bombed Iran to escalate WW3 that will make everything else yeaterday's news (hope not)-explosions in Syria and Iraq too
Iran is the biggest sponsor of organized terror strikes, but Biden released $6 billion…"
7 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Antarctic pyramids and structures.No preamble today.We may be getting a clearer picture of what the “we’re going down this weekend” might involve. And it’s only Thursday. Urgent Alert: Space Force Flexed on Deep State Showing they can/will Shut…
8 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceThe corporate theater of the absurd that passes off as news in the West reached a new low with the so-called Iranian attack on Israel that was “99% stopped” by Israel. The Israeli cabinet then issued a photograph and video with bottles of…
8 hours ago
More…