Your Meaning Of Life

I was considering this subject last night, the meaning of life. Some people will profess to know the answer, insisting it's THE answer. I think it has a different meaning to different people. For me, when I was going through the temptations of suicide this question began circling in my mind, and because I couldn't answer it at the time it made me even more depressed. Then I had a realization one day, of what MY answer was to the question.

Q. What is the meaning of life?

A. To live.

The answer was in the question. I was interested in what answers other people had come up with here.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 8113776275?profile=original WE CAN SAY THE MEANING OF LIFE SHOULD BE :

RECEIVE, FEEL AND GIVE LOVE, IN ANY ORDER,

SO WE PASS OUR LIFE TO LEARN HOW TO DO IT!

BECAUSE IS THIS FEELING THAT LIVE US CONTINUE TO HOPE AND FAITH,

AS MUCH WE GIVE, OUR LIFE IS MORE RICH,

SO PERHAPS OUR GOAL IS TO CONNECT TO LOVE AND ALL TOGETHER IN THE SAME ENERGIE GOING UP,

UNCONDITIONAL LOVE TO ALL!

CLAUDIA.

• To understand.
  • I am still trying to figure it out, but I guess that if we were born, we somehow had to continue to live, and that means do one's day to day work till the last moment, that is, death. Nothing else really does matter.
  • To feel more, To learn more, To live more, and to create Heaven on Earth :)

• It's real simple, for me; To Love God  with all my Heart, & to Love & serve my Brother, as our Brother Sananda (Jesus) so eloquently said in his 2 Commandments.

Blessed Is, Blessed Be...........Starman

• To me, the meaning of life is to remember that you are Spirit having a human experience and not a human being trying to be spiritual!! In connecting with our Higher self, or inner being, the true Divine essence within, we can live in the vastness of our spiritual nature rather than the limitations of the ego. We make our life as a result of our thinking/believing...we can change our thought patterns and that will change our circumstances.

After recognising that I am the creator of my experiences, I worked my way into a more positive being with the help of visualisations, affirmations, mind-movies and meditation. Now I know that the meaning of life is to en-joy as I en-lighten, and ascension is the journey.

Everyday I look for reasons to feel good and count my blessings...and if there is not much good, I go within and be in silence, knowing that change is the only constant.

My favourite quote I use as a reminder to me to be connected to the happiness within is by Abraham (Esther Hicks)

"Nothing in this physical experience matters so much that it should ever make you cry, that it should ever upset you, that it should ever make you angry, that it should ever make you guilty. None of it matters at all! You've made it into this."

Endless Love and Light to all...we are all worthy beings deserving the blessings of receiving all the goodness of life :)

• TO LOVE EACH OTHER !

8113728267?profile=original

8113724652?profile=original8113757272?profile=original8115876497?profile=original
    • "Nothing in this physical experience matters so much that it should ever make you cry, that it should ever upset you, that it should ever make you angry, that it should ever make you guilty. None of it matters at all! You've made it into this."

It seems to me especially lately that it is the sweetest things in life that make cry like seeing a cute little baby or a cute little animal.

I get a little teary eyed when I see someone succeed at something they have really put their heart, mind, and soul into.

I get a bit emotional sometimes when I see something beautiful, I mean truly beautiful.

Love,

Ashenars

• sound like you know stuff, you'll continue to know more stuff, because that is the meaning of life. To learn. You'l even learn how to be less null. Peace.
  • Well, for me right now, it's
    1. To have fun or
    2. To learn
    (I steal from Richard Bach)
    I suppose it's what you make of it....it's your experience.
    This might answer a few questions: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monty_Python%27s_The_Meaning_of_Life
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"A good top 10 list of keto foods from Dr. Westman. https://youtu.be/ZtnMYhLga84?si=YdeZ--3UzyOb_Tov"
4 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"A good top 10 list of keto foods from Dr. Westman. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtnMYhLga84"
5 minutes ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Amazing speech in the UK Parliament, by Andrew Bridgen MP, anent covid vaccine harms on the population....This is his latest speech, which was so hard-hitting, it caused the public gallery to erupt into screams of support and cheers...

Dr John…"
53 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Amazing speech in the UK Parliament, by Andrew Bridgen MP, anent covid vaccine harms on the population....This is his latest speech, which was so hard-hitting, it caused the public gallery to erupt into screams of support and cheers...

Dr John…"
55 minutes ago
Malcolm posted a blog post
To repeat, knowledge of the Uranian Astrology planets and knowledge of use of the 90 Degree Dial are required for this lesson. Personal Points (As, Mc, Moon, Sun, North Node, and Aries Point) get primary consideration for analysis of symmetrical…
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Those of us of Light, are interested in observing a definite global raising, of consciousness, among nations and people...The recent example of zealous "cancel culture," adopted by the jackbooted EU establishment mayors, in Brussels, Belgium, has…"
3 hours ago
AlternateEarth liked Malcolm's blog post HEY ASHTAR COMMAND CREW...Malaysian Flight MH370 analysis via Uranian Astrology methods NAILED...Check out this video that appeared 3 days ago that has 224K views..Then read my astrology conclusion.
6 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
18 hours ago
More…