No idea for sure what this is, but it seems as legit as the Norway lights.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v =vcUDYBIrWio&feature=relmfu

https://www.youtube.com/wat ch?v=CmxJFluhGDY&feature=r elated

Maybe some major "remodeling" of our 3rd dimension, some shift, some cosmic work in progress, you name it.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The first video of the apartments are real. These are not just strange sounds, their dimensional trumpet sounds from ET's for us 3d humans on this space and time before changes, to be aware of their arrival and presents. And or their doing some earth adjustments and settings, preparing for the upcoming 5d change and first contact.

• Strange sounds here too.

Since June this year I hear harp like high pitch sounds in the sky over north-Netherlands.

It's either H.A.A.R.P or from the Etheric Realm. I believe the second option.

It are rainbow frequencies to raise Earth's vibe.

Some remodelling indeed. :)

• Ummm, then I think I hear an echo of these sounds some thousands kilometers away.

It really makes me feel warm inside. :)

• [00:16] javissariah: Maybe its like a giant cheese grater over the atmosphere
    [00:16] javissariah: except their doing it with metal
    [00:16] reikara: lmao
    [00:17] reikara: Wait
    [00:17] reikara: Shit
    [00:17] reikara: This means
    [00:17] reikara: The moon IS made of cheese
    [00:17] reikara: D:
    [00:17] javissariah: THEYER GRINDNIG UP THE MOON TO DAIRIFY EVERYONE
    [00:17] javissariah: Lol
  • Oh I'm not worried in the slightest bit MoL, in fact, I'm very enthusiastic and excited, whatever happens.. a freaky sounding noise is music to my ears.. lol.. because I've already seen the darkest, darkest stuff on my own path and nothing freaks me anymore..  I am inner peace.. its all in Divine Order as you know, so I'm always on it, I feel joy, I am feeling excited .. as you just said, no harm will come to us.. absolutely.. in fact, quite the oppisite, its going to be a blast.. I cant wait, bring it on ! ... sooooooooo much.. whatever happens.. whatever it is.. bring it on :-)

8113879253?profile=original

• Guess what.. I heard a very strange sound here in Berlin last night, it lasted about 2 minuites, I was standing in a video shop when it happened, everyone in the shop went outside and we were all baffled, it was very creepy.. I'm taking my camera everywhere I go from this point onwards.
    • I'm hoping this is actually something like the Angels trumpets because maybe it is.. and maybe it is finally happening, like a call from the heavens to say enough is enough, because the world has gotten so screwed up that they (our star family) are acting on our wishes and prayers and have recieved our signal are about to decloak, God knows we have given them the go ahead for years and they're all onboard Lightships and they're saying ''Ok.. lets do it.. we're going in''.... so maybe this is a ''ready or not.. here we come''  vibe.. hmm.. fingers crossed.. stay in your hearts as MoL says.

its all maybe.. who knows?

• The sounds may be coming from the "...seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets." (Rev 8:2). "And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound." (Rev 8:6) 

8113872692?profile=original

I hope this is of any help! I'm not ruling out anyone's probabilities but we have to look at all sides to come to a conclusion. 

• A friend from facebook posted this, and he comented the same thing.
  • I thought this video sounded real enough, like I would picture a hollow planet to sound, BUT the people on the ground didn't appear to be reacting to it.  ?  Does this mean it's not legitimate? I also think the HAARP or Blue beam explanation sounded plausible.  I read an online article(leaked or released I don't know, I should pay better attention when i read these things but they filter through me and stuff that isn't REALLY important in the big scheme passes through me) recently from NASA that was dated decades ago quoting a NASA scientist saying that they've recorded our moon giving off these eery tinny sounds suggesting that the moon was hollow.  That coincides with a recently read channelled piece stating that ALL planets and moons are hollow.  So, tunnell digging, HAARP, Project BlueBeam, Who knows?  MAYBE, the beautiful citizens of Agartha are preparing space for us? I'd like to think so! ; )    T

That's where my dreams will be...... 

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

AlternateEarth posted a discussion
Vehicles found 50 feet under the bridge before collapse by sonar?  And why was the fire dept using sonar under the bridge before the collision? Singapore flag flown on the ship depicts a lunar eclipse?MORE DETAILS, mysteries surrounding the Francis…
21 minutes ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
29 minutes ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   Don't Give Away Your Divine Power of Love & JoyBy Steven Hutchinson...Be joyful when you face trouble, be cheerful when you go through hard times?!?That may not make any sense to you until you realize and experience that when you lose your joy -…
1 hour ago
RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion 37 Underground Cities
11 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
12 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
12 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"✌🏻✡️Palestinian propagandists in Gaza, EXPOSED.......🤫Of course, as everyone here knows, I'm backing Israel in this conflict, but truly, those who back Hamas and the Gazan propagandists, must have ideologically illogical blinkers, pressed over their…"
14 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The Khazarian mafia is planning a holocaust or mass murder event for the US Christian heartland on April 8th. The entire April 8th solar eclipse event has been forensically traced to the (kill 90% of humanity and enslave the rest) Chabad death…
15 hours ago
More…