“You are in the world but not of it” 

No matter what label that is given 100 %  is still of this world , the avatar you are in is of this world, including all your senses  watch, see, touch,  smell, taste for this world, YOU on the other hand looking out threw the windows of the eyes looks upon 100 % of this world.

So how do you get to know this being that is in you and not of this  world..   All the trillions of billions of words in any language is of  this world.  This thing that is in the world but not of it?  It  doesn’t exist as any part of this world,only in it, and can not be explained by  it.   Or ever will..  But yet with out this not of this world was not in you,, you would simply collapse into a big pile of goo.

All things of this world (deception) is infacto keeping us separate from this knowledge of what is not,, but in you.

Its also not our thinking, for all of our thinking is 100% feed to us from  birth of this world.  And the controllers do not want any one to find this simple truth…

You are not a car,, yet you step into one and drive it around, while your in  the car you are not the car yet your in the car,  when you step out of the,  car and walk away into the house ,, are you now the house, like you were when  you were in the car?  Of course not, you are you with out the car or the  house or the planet or this world of labels and beliefs..

Yet 100 % of 100% of this world dose not want you to find this out.   Your immortality , life force, being, spirit, what ever label  used is not of this mortal world or any labels attatched to it.  

Eternal bliss, love, light, star seed, self, soul, label of your choosing, is  only for this worlds senses to express, what is perfection before entering this car, perfection while its driving this car and perfection after It leave this car.  It didn’t  need a car to exist, but its here now.   The brain is of this physical world not what came into it,,,, to guide it, experience this world.     And is perfection when it leave the senses and the mind behind.

"Hence not of this world," So to confuse the matter even further the  controller’sof this 100% deseption add religion, beliefs, dogmas, practices that keep the slavery to this world of deceptions. 100%

When that still small voice talks to you and you know its not your brains  thinking or doing. Not of this world, peace beyond all understanding washes over  you. And you know that you know its not this body or brain..  Man has  called that god..  And then the world take over and we loose it once again  in New age, religions, thoughts, or thinking it can be explained by words of  this 100% world..  It can not. Or ever will,  “ I AM”  is present  in you but not of you.. We are not the car we drive or the house we live  in..  Or we could just say like Christ did, "I am my father and my father is  me."    Or you are what you have always been looking for ---  Not out  here in this 100 % deception,,  You are the light of  eternal  existence with out end or beginning.  And there is nothing to be done. 

What can you add or take away from God..

Nothing,, ----------> and  you are it.  Not of this world.. Yet Driving around in it.  The world, want you to be the Car become one with the car.       You cant do it to a real Car---- why do we try to become any part of this avatar. why are we trying so hard with our beliefs to accomplish just that, or take it with us when we leave this existance?     Simple -- the mind needs what the world has to offer it.  100% BS in it but not of it..

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• many folks in our world, and too many in my opinion, need a vessel to carry them through these days but me : I am in the Now not worrying what my next step is. I just Am.....................

• 'B e i n g  in the world, but not of the world' is a powerful Teaching that can serve as an access point to the Alchemical Gold... to Self-Realization. Of course how the lesson is approached will greatly affect one's internalization of the ultimate message. As Above, So below! Whether 'one' decides to navigate this classroom rooted in 'Fear or Love', 'Arrogance or Humility', 'Victim-Consciousness or Unity-Consciousness'... the Intent of the Student is key to 'actively' applying the deeper wisdom to this thing we call Life. The message has nothing to do with detachment! It's about engaging the profound & unique beauty of your 'experience'. I respect the stream of consciousness rant you have presented here John, though I think you should try to 'focus' even more on what you're really trying to say... it's a bit disjointed. Perhaps that's the paradox of wrestling with these ideas through the limitations of language? Maybe I'm wrong, but the core of your post seems to be coming from a kind of Spiritual conceit & a frustration with a community who you don't feel is on your level? Just an observation John... so try not to take it personally. It isn't. We all have to honor the dictates of our story. 'One' way... or another. ~InLight555  

( ( ( ApotheosisRising247 ) ) )

• Watts, in this video give yet another analogy, (like unto) and says this God pretending we are not is identical to the example of the car and drive analogy, pointing at this unknown that no earthy words can convey -- yet only point to..  So I agree , we are searching for something that has already been attained.    In witch is the catch 22.  At the end of this dream of seemingly endless moments, its realized all of it was vanity, pretending we are the car.  LOL  and this is a good thing….  How else would you keep from eternal boredom.    Like the movie Ground Hog’s day. -- where in each day is one lifespan, and the next one can be dreamed as you please.  And time vanishes into eternity of endless existence, starting with a avatar with amnesia, and awakening to grandeurs of this unknown we pretend to not know..  Waking up to early would spoil the dream we are in now.  So like Neo in the matrix asked, then why not go back to sleep.  LOL  and then we wouldn’t have to beat our selves up over something that never really matters at the end of days anyway.  

• The root of my existance is ---- I exist , before the thought  ----> I Exist.  <---- Have always existed, will never not exist.    and am hidding in this world for R & R  lol

• Hiding? For the uninitiated & unawakened... perhaps. Though on an intuitive & subconscious level, they are more than aware of the emerging paradigm. They can feel it "like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad". Humanity stands on the threshold of a 'Return to Our Belonging'... Not the result of R&R, but of a hard fought Spiritual war that goes back to the Luciferian Rebellion. ~TemetNosce247

• AsAbove

8110773062?profile=originalSoBelow

• Suddenly my "problem" of always being able to be with my body in this world but never be able to feel myself being in this world, starts to make some sense. :)

I see the forest, but I can't feel it.

When I say "feel" here I do not mean feel by touch, I mean feel by awareness.

• Acute Observer:  Yes, I feel very detached too.  I've never felt like I was really "here".  I always feel like I'm in two places at one time (I just don't know where that other place is).

•  

I had to listen to this interview several time's to feel this awarness, but when the world surrounds everything the avatar is and senses. it hard to hamg onto this awarness, for any length of time.    see what you think? 

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Infinity liked CoMdr * LightSpeed *'s discussion The Grays Hidden Agenda Revealed! in ASHTAR Cáfe
1 hour ago
RichRaelian liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: Iran Attacks Israel, Brought to You by Coca Cola, Vanguard and BlackRock; By Benjamin Fulford.
1 hour ago
RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion I'm Pansexual, and Here's What I Want You to Know
2 hours ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post High Strangeness the Order of the Day [videos] Shit’s About to Get Real ! Episode 1 : Starship Earth; The Big Picture
3 hours ago
motherbg liked Love & Joy's discussion Soothing Aid To Ascension By Natalie Glasson & The Venus Beings
3 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"The tide is turning Drexk-and Isreal just bombed Iran to escalate WW3 that will make everything else yeaterday's news (hope not)-explosions in Syria and Iraq too
Iran is the biggest sponsor of organized terror strikes, but Biden released $6 billion…"
8 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Antarctic pyramids and structures.No preamble today.We may be getting a clearer picture of what the “we’re going down this weekend” might involve. And it’s only Thursday. Urgent Alert: Space Force Flexed on Deep State Showing they can/will Shut…
9 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceThe corporate theater of the absurd that passes off as news in the West reached a new low with the so-called Iranian attack on Israel that was “99% stopped” by Israel. The Israeli cabinet then issued a photograph and video with bottles of…
10 hours ago
More…