There is an hallucogenic field, deliberately put, around humans, or lets say hallucogenic field being Projected towards humans, who call themselfs lightworkers. Your being told your awakened, its partly true:lets say awakened to 50% - its still a lot of sleeping giving place to dispowermental illusions, even tho being more awake than so called ordinary humans are. ET´s lie, yes they DO, perhaps not all, not all, but many enough..

We live at an exciting time, at an exciting place, far more important for other dimensions than we tend to be aware of, in our daily activities!

Aliens are A.LIE .  This lack of ability to understand humans, shown in this example with B. Goodchild proves they´re NOT emotionally evolved. We think we´re so under evolved, but so we live in probably the densest place of all dimensions, it takes GODS to go through that, The other so CALLED races havent done that, they havent had physical incarnations, They are curious about us, they want something we´ve got to offer: they want our love. Some want to surpress it while others wants to take it from us, or duplicate it. Get your hands off from these (horse crap) federations, get out of the hypnagogic state you´re in..

YOU are the gods youve been waiting for. Why the heck would it be so DAMN important to find out about THEM, to put them on piedestals? You ALREADY got all if you so choose it is time..!! They pretend being so highly evolved! HOW COULD they be? This universe is still young, they havent had any physical incarnations yet..you can count me on this one:

THEY PRETEND BEING HIGHLY EVOLVED!

We have the power already, we really do, WE have to decide it!

Im not saying everone is necessary evil, no, im saying they´re not what they "supposed" to be!!

Who/what the hell does anyone needs saving from? From our OWN illusions. But no outside entity can do it for us!

We, you, I, have to keep finding and calibrating ourselfes with OUR OWN power, doing that we cant only call ourselfs lightworkers - thats like going 50% of the way, we must incorporate both our own dark as well as light, We need to know, to FEEL, OUR power, that way!! (i dont equal light with love or dark with hate, for your information by the way, that way of looking at is part of this projected illusion designed to keep us from our soul awareness)

The rest is fuc*ing bullshit designed to keep us from our own self awareness!

Dont you realise they are only there cause we dont trust our selfs? They fill that vaccum that occurs when we are playing the game of being separated.

Somewhere along the way we all have to DECIDE, to make up our minds, that WE are the enlightened ones. Decide for it and universe will re-organise it self to serve this new decission. Yes, give it time friends, we get it in an appropriate speed of course. We are not alone, we do have strong, strong help and service, like gas stations every 3rd mile or so, so to say..like the power of the arch angels, who are really just an reflection of who WE truly Are, but we´ve forgotten this...

Re-aligning with our souls love and wisdom, our own divinity, our POWERFUL totems and accessing the TRUTH of " WE ARE GODS ALSO" is our Only way to ascension, in fact that IS ascension!

Walk in peace, brothers and sisters of divine heritage!

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• lovely words <3

hopefully they are taken to heart .

love & light 

• i just gotta say, the part were you say " Who/what the hell does anyone needs saving from? From our OWN illusions " 

i can say pretty confidently that the suffering some of us experience is pretty darn real and those behind it are simply evil individuals with evil intentions, but we are partly responsible for this tho , and obviously we need some kind of help since nothing has been done in all these years.

people just keep making themselves victims instead and blaming the world for its problems instead of learning from life experience, learn humility and grow to be the best you can be.

in the end what i believe in is not that some illuminated angel will fall from the sky to wash all the problems away.

we all choose wich path we wanna take, and i don't believe i was forced into believing  in anything or anyone.

only thing that I'm sure about is were i stand and my goal to find inner equilibrium.

I wish it for all , and i truly hope we can some day find peace. 

Love & light 

• Thanks MOL. I wouldnt say Im blinding myself to whats outside, rather blurring it a little as I shift my focus from from 'OUT THERE' to 'in here'. But I get what you mean. Ta mate! :)

• You have drawn a conclusion, my friend.  I prefer to have an open mind untill all the facts are in.  And that may or may not ever happen.  Like, maybe, maybe not...or, if you prefer...  maybe not, maybe...  Come on, now, admit it...you just really don't know.  Besides, the messages that I've read from "space people" show that they don't regard themselves as "on a pedistal"  or superior  to us as spiritual beings and they recognize our strength and courage for having incarnated in 3d.  peace out...

• This is all good, all empowering, to help others as myself find this power and stand in it.   thanks Sungod-Singer

Namaste

• From our Inner expansion and self-realization, we can be Lights for other people. Because Light cannot "trick" or fool people. Light is within and will be "reflected-felt" as a deep recognition. So focus on knowing THYSELF. We have our own inner guidance system, which will just KNOW when things is ok and not ok. Its important to understand that you already are that what you see outside of you. Be yourself what you want to be in contact with. Be the highest vision of yourself in every now!

PEACE!

• I just wish to share an experience. I have recieved two "signs", both of them native american symbology which I find interesting considering I have no indian heritage, but hey, whatever works I guess.....one warned me to be on my guard and use discretion, the other told me to look within. Synchonistically, I also had a conversation with my brother in which he reminded me that all the answers I seek, I already know, it's within me all the time and I just have to 'look with new eyes'. So I have stopped watching the skies ...and waiting. I still believe, but I'm looking to myself this time.

peace.

• Interesting thoughts sungod-singer, but it seems to me that your post adds innecessary polarization. No one is better than the other. And I did not read ET messages that pretend to be superior - usually their messages are far from that. (maybe you did, and I respect your opinion)

• just some passing thoughts

aye, the E.T.s are persons too, (I'd suspect). Perhaps. . some of them want to learn some things. . . from us, (even still), though of course, for any intellegent lifeform an amount of caution should be given when opening your hand for the first time, aye, and as usual I'm sure they are (still) just as cautious of us, and our lies and ego as well. . but

I wonder, are E.T. hearts different than human hearts?

I'v been having this feeling lately, that perhaps their are many things that still remain a mystery even to them, that they wish to know about us. . or perhaps even more so now. (also I'v gotten this feeling that perhaps a reflection of themselfs as well, to some degree, has taken place, over all of this time that has transpired in this earthly event)

but really, above all, I'd still believe that a kind of behavioural overtone of intelligent honor and respect is needed to be shared between us and the E.T.s, not blind agreement and belief, aye, but we should also strive to share this between us. . humans, as well, especially in the time to come now before us

and one last thing. .

the honor and respect should be given to the collaboration, not one (supposed) "side" or the other

you'd think they would want us to respect ourselfs, and part of this being intelligent caution, yet. . to step forward with integrity and respect in honor of our own image to do so

also of course in this way we will be asking them to do the same

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion 37 Underground Cities
9 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
9 hours ago
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"✌🏻✡️Palestinian propagandists in Gaza, EXPOSED.......🤫Of course, as everyone here knows, I'm backing Israel in this conflict, but truly, those who back Hamas and the Gazan propagandists, must have ideologically illogical blinkers, pressed over their…"
12 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The Khazarian mafia is planning a holocaust or mass murder event for the US Christian heartland on April 8th. The entire April 8th solar eclipse event has been forensically traced to the (kill 90% of humanity and enslave the rest) Chabad death…
12 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good video that Drekx posted on the comment wall so bringing it over to the health page. This gets into the dangers of Seed Oils. https://youtu.be/hTYTC62RCqM?si=q3WpPChIQlUnhHEW"
15 hours ago
"Thanks friend much appreciated :)"
15 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Always feel free to add any vids of mine, to your discussion...Cheers, Drekx"
15 hours ago
More…