No wonder our beautiful world has turned to crap when it seems as if the Prince of Darkness rules over this world.

You've gotta ask why a Creator would allow this?  If I made something so beautiful (like an Earth) as well as people that I made, I wouldn't allow a Satanic force to rule over it.

Our Governments are sociopathic leaders who have no regard for the people.  Our televisions' entertainment is often filled with a demonic influence (just flick through the channels when you can't sleep at night and see the horror that's on probably most nights after 8.30pm). (I usually turn it off if I can't find a good documentary).

I'm not a Christian but I have some Christian beliefs.  This has been a result of the dreams I've had almost a year ago, and Jesus/Sananda appeared in 1 of them. 

I also am intrigued by other people's Near Death Experiences of heaven/hell, which results in more questions.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Wow..there is no Satan, cut these dumb ideas..stupid priests talk lies.

And 'God' is just a planetary logos, the Creator has incorporated evil and good inside.

• Because we are god. And satan. We all have it in us. We are the answer to everything. We are the ones we are waiting for. We destroyed much of what is pure, what is nature and we will restore this. Satan is nothing but a mirror reflection of our 'evil' sides.

Love Jenn

• I think it was part of Gods plan....it's theatre really...but...eventually the play has to end lol And I think we're at that point now, when the play is coming to an end, and eventually....the dark side will have to concede defeat. And, we all are here, so we must've agreed to come here....we even must've wanted to come here. We wanted to be part of this human story....and that says something, there must be something to it, that would make us want to join up and jump into it.

I still think humanity has a destiny, so great....so wonderful....God's vision for us is so grand....the story of humanity will be one of the greatest of all of Gods stories. We went into the depths of darkness and division....and we will go to the heights of light and unity....that's how I see our future....and it's a great thing to be part of, that's why so many people are rushing to be here now.

• I think "God" relies on humanity to carry about their destiny the way they see fit.  Free Will is a powerful thing, so much - that some people will choose being controlled over taking command of their mind, body, and soul.  To me I think the :Ultimate Consciousness: ie "God" is allowing us total freedom to take our destiny to where we want to take it...  

It is my believe that -- there is no "Plan" -- we are writing it as we go, and we are doing it with our will and intent.  

We have the power to change things for the better -- and for the worse -- it's clear to see that after so many years in the dark ages, it is essential now, that we create a phenomenal destiny for ourselves and everyone else we can help.  I am not saying that there isn't divine intervention, I think there is, but people often overlook at it as "co-incidence" or being at the right place at the right time... 

People are writing their own destiny -- and they have the power to create something amazing if they just open their hearts and minds...  And I believe that is well on it's way now...

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1538

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
7 hours ago
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And now for some music, for all of you cool galactic funkstas.....

Released on: 2024-04-19 and produced by Eli Hurwitz for ℗ Star Creature and composed by Donnell Pitman, with input from several other great composers, of modern 21st century…"
18 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Released on: 2024-04-19 and produced by Eli Hurwitz for ℗ Star Creature and composed by Donnell Pitman, with input from several other great composers, of modern 21st century funk.....😉…"
18 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Quotes from Billy Meier about living life from his book A Modicum of knowledge, sense, and wisdom. https://youtu.be/HZsV9STxssQ?si=VqOwyW5K2Lobn9Bo"
18 hours ago
"Quotes from Billy Meier about living life from his book A modicum of knowledge, sense, and wisdom. https://youtu.be/HZsV9STxssQ?si=k6uOXJGk-xCC53nt"
18 hours ago
Malcolm posted a blog post
Full Moon for Washington D.C. is April 23, 2024, 7:50 pm. This Full Moon will be intense; the Moon will be in Conjunction with the Ascendant (or eastern horizon point [and the "rising sign" is Scorpio]). A T-Square involving the Full Moon with Pluto…
18 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"For anybody who wants to know more about Billy Meier. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C0lEL97HYc"
18 hours ago
More…