Why we cant go home !!??

I can speak with pleiadians i ask them was i trapped they say nothing i ask when will i go home they say never that was going on for years they tell me to change humanity or die i swear im telling the truth i speak with pleiadians thats what they tell me to change world to bring golden age to earth or die trying it thats why i make that older post about living on earth we cant change world thats not possible thats why there is no ascension date at all i hope good will win im crying almost every day trying to beg them to take me home they just tell me bring golden age on earth we are starseeds thats why we are here to change the world if we fail we die im so sorry for everyone i just want to kill my self i just dont have power to do it i dont want to suffer anymore the life is very hard for me as it always was i just dont know how to improve my life i tried Google but it  dont help me at all to success my life but i still cant be happy and not to suffer in this ugly life i just cant change people i tried  but they just hurt me cant get a friends at all even on work or school i just want to go home :( you can see there is no love there we just cant go home when we want but never im crying writing this text hoping humanity may change so i can go back home ;(

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Keep on Keeping On! We will get there one way or another! In some ways we've already arrived, yes? Much Love! We are One! From Heart to Hearts!

My friend Susanne Still at Blue Jaguar Medicine Arts in Santa Fe created the second image "Healing on Golden Mountain".

noonesaidthiswouldbeeasy.jpg

Healing_on_Golden_Mountain.jpg

we are one rainbow heart.jpg

• Because the work you've set for yourself is not complete?
    Who said you get to go home in a ufo anyway? That might be something that is told so that people will be more predisposed to give up, or at least not complete their work.

Besides, isn't home everywhere within creation?

C'mon people it's all just lessons, it's the soul that matters, not the body.

• I honestly cannot blame her for wanting to commit suicide.  We've been plopped here by some "Supreme" being who seems to think that suffering is the only way to gain full experience.  If this being created suffering in the first place, and knows how much it hurts, why would it inflict it on anyone for a learning experience?  Why create it in the first place?

She doesn't need professional help; especially when the professionals themselves are unknowingly apart of this system.  She seems more sane than most people on this website.  And she's obviously upset, I don't think she would type in fragmented sentences otherwise.

• I feel you. Love Jenn

• Hey Jessi,

I've picked up these messages before, they're not pleiadian but they are bloody horrible. Sometimes when you're not in a good place you get stuck in the lower channels - it can happen to anyone.

It's all part of clearing out the rubbish inside so you can feel better in the end. And even if the pleadians are saying that (which I promise you they're not, or at least not in that way), you are part of our huge, mad fun family anyway, so you're never alone. We've all been through it and is excruciating as it is, you have to to get to the other side.

Lots and lots of love and hugs

Cat xxx
    ANYONE.IT
  •  Jessi, I can understand and relate very strongly to what you are describing. The truth is though, that we can never change anyone.. and we are not suppose to change anyone.. not by forcing them to, or craving it to happen. Doesnt matter how much we want it or like what see around us or not. The only change we can do is to change ourselves and then spread that change outside of us, and act as living examples. It is not about to wait until the word has changed.. As I personally see it, its more about being the person you want to be, regardless of whats happening around you. It is up to every single person to change who they are. It's not our job other then creating our own lifes and Let other people Be. Alot of people seem to think that after 21st december 2012 everything should just change all by itself, But nothing will ever change unless You change yourself first, in the direction you want to. because reality is just a reflection of Who you are at every moment.. It is We who Create our World. Not someone "out there" that creates it for us. We have to find our inner light and then shine with it.. together we can create the world we prefer. But its up to us what kind of world we want. Even though there is a truth that energies are changing right now and so on.. its still ultimately WE who have the final-say of what the Universe should look like. Our mission, as I see it, Is to be.. and follow our Heart, whatever feels true to us. Its always about You, and not "the other people". True peace can only reach us when we wake up to the truth, that the world is a game, and this is an experience we chose to have in this lifetime. All answers lies within .. You KNOW the truth for you :) and that is what counts.. together we can unite and create changes.. but lets change together and support eachother in it. It is all possible.. IF we stop see the world as misserable and stop TRY to change it.. its not about judging the world and all negativity out there.. True Love is unconditional and we can only find it through stoping to WISH the world to change. It is not always easy though I know. But as a team everything is possible :) and You are an Infinite POWERFUL Being. So just Trust in that everything will change and everything is gonna be alright .

Namaste

• Lol, I'm going thru something similar right now. i've never been asked to BE anything by anyone tho, I've had an urge to BE "jesus" since birth instead and was for a while. But as you say, such a life includes ALL karma of "jesus".

The lessons are very painful to go thru. :)

• First of all any high level plejaren or galactic will never ever suggest to go and die or change humanity.

This is because highly evolved's dont go around threatening people or taking away their free will. I for one, know them personally.

Sounds to me your speaking to low level 3d/4d off a branch pretend pleiadian group and a bunch of fake posers pretending to be highly evolved. Your vibrational set point on this blog is of despair and as per the law of attraction you attract what your vibration is.

Either way life is a gift and people can make of it what they will.

Its also very easy for religions to call things they dont understand "demonic" , which is very untrue! these same religions are the one's who went around killing people and still do today, responsible for many deaths and war's. This to me is "demonic".----- Not the highly evolved ET's.-----

If your feeling so  low you need constant support and a forum like this cant really give you what you need which is self motivation, and self love to get back on track, only you can give yourself that!

Dont give up on yourself & call upon your angels,  peace.

•  Cheer up and try to believe in yourself, know that you are even greater than they are. Don't ever give up yourself to the thought that you are inferior or a complete failure, just live in your ways, do what gives you joy, be your true self and you will atract the likeminded, stay strong against the hardships there be. All the Best regards to you.

• I totaly resonate with you... I'm done trying to change something in this fucked up devil's realm. Frankly, things are only getting worse by the year, and apparently sheeple don't give a damn about it, it's sad to witness as ewerything is crumbling before our wery eyes, however, people have become indoctrinated by the powers that be, imbeciles without a mind of their own. And those shannelings- what a joke, 2012 had passed, i ain't falling for that one again... Fact is, people theese days only know how to hurt each other, and those few of us left, who are still seeking out  for love and liberty, will allways be condemned and resented for decades to come, becouse we are different, and that makes us enemies to them. Maybe i'm being too mean here, but sweet talk won't help us face the world as it is and honestly, it sucks to be trapped here. Jessi, i feel exactly the same way you do, like a f**king alien stranded in this place, everyone project only hostile behaviour, becouse in this world it's about " use or be used", in other words: weak and kind perrish- strong and wicked flourish. Unless the sleeping wake up- the awake will suffer, i'm sorry to even say that, for i know, it's not gonna help, but what i mean is that we can only hope that the change will come, and we are to few to do something about all the unjustice.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"😊Yes, well done AlternateEarth......and congratulations on your published book.....Good to hear that they are London publishers, among a variety of international centres..Seem to be very prestigious..Hope the sales of the book skyrocket for you...…"
21 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"And of course, Movella received a planar stepped-down energy message, from the Galactic Logos, via one of the six Seraphim (Kumaras/Buddhas,) named Kiwea, in turn passed on to Lord Aescapulus (Sirian 9th degree initiate) and his council of Nine,…"
40 minutes ago
Movella commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"(Also posted on Randy’s wall).. Randy intuited that I had been in contact with Lord Surea, which was in-fact true..

I have actually been in contact with Lord Surea for the first time recently.. Not directly, but I had a messaged relayed to him and…"
53 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Footage from only a year ago. Another sighting from our pilots. https://youtu.be/iT9BtWCBbic?si=_jWKp24Qu1SzrIjT"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Footage from only a year ago. Another sighting from our pilots. https://youtu.be/iT9BtWCBbic?si=_jWKp24Qu1SzrIjT"
1 hour ago
Movella replied to AlternateEarth's discussion “Leave the World Behind” movie about a grid down cyber apocalypse was ominously produced by Barack and Michelle Obama
"Yes exactly..😂"
1 hour ago
Movella replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
"I believe that this was a planned event AE, and Biden is covering for the cabal.."
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to AlternateEarth's discussion “Leave the World Behind” movie about a grid down cyber apocalypse was ominously produced by Barack and Michelle Obama
"Yep definitely skip anything those two make. Watching paint dry would probably be more entertaining than anything the Obama's make if we are being honest :P"
1 hour ago
More…