New age is pure misinformation.Let s get straight to the points.

1.Why do extra terrestrials demons angels occult entities and etc etc never ever provide a proper scientific theory/facts that can make scientists baffled?Why only deliver spiritual messages which we can have from any psychologist or scripture or philosophy?Why the fancy crystals and rehashed wisdom for sale?

One intereseting case from my country is Srinivasa Ramanujan who claimed his village god gave him advanced maths knowledge.He is one of the greatest mathematcians.But no other mathematcian ever got anymore inspiration from that deity or replicate his feat in any field and Ramanujan was also helped by his professor to channel his genius.Otherwise it would be incomplete

2.Where are the indigos/starseeds who come out every month reincarnating from mars pleaides etc predict end of the world and claim to be messiahs only to get temporary spotlight from media and disappear without a trace?

3.Why are the UFO models so flawed?Why do they come here to visit farmers and stupid unintersted people after travelling vast distances in space when they have expert scientists to talk with?Why cant UFOs be replicated by ancient alien theorists?

4.Why do ancient alien people only sale merchandise,claim psychic powers and ufo contacts and secret knowledge only make money instead of joining the government and taking charge in politics,while they provide zero proof and get debunked easily?

5.Why do conspiracy theorists say that everything is negative,water is polluted air is poisoned by chemtrails people are being microchipped and tracked,personal data is being monitored and do nothing like join the politics and change the system,but more seminars more ,tv shows,books ,spread fear and make money like David Icke?What do they want to tell people,to commit suicide?

6.Why cant psychics win the James Randi challenge or go to the court if he is faking?

7.Why are end of world predictors are all a big joke?

8.Why do new age spiritual teachers have so different theories even antagonistic theories like some say reincarnation is a trap some say reincarnation is growth ,about everything when they are accessing and studying the same reality?and why do they claim themselves to be genuine and others fraud?

Its simple...open your eyes and see...the new age movement, conspiracy theories are all nonsense.they spread fear and delusions and make money of innocent people by giving them spiritual garbage....but never ever provide evidence of their claims

any child with enough common sense and scientific knowledge can find out how absurd new age claims are

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• New Age is created by the dark forces to mislead lightworkers and to make them passive.

Just sit on their arses and waiting for the Ascension that will take them to 5:th dimension.

The dark has succeded big time through NA by using chipped and by other methods controlling "channelers".

But , there are some channelers that are pure , but they are very rare.

Now , we are standing in front of a transition aka. the divine plan.

We will though have to experience a period of chaos first.

Be prepared with , food , water and other supplies.

• aliens are 4d interdimensionals and are absolutely real-but a lot of this new age is fake channel nonsense or channeling non enlightened spirits;but chrystals have helped me in clearing my aura and have a natural vibration-

• 8115739853?profile=original

nothing to believe..............................

• I do believe in aliens.But the information new age and conspiracy theorists provides about aliens..fail to stand any logic....just like you believe in a soul, but u wouldnt believe in muslim version of what is a soul its orgin purpose and destiny.

I wanted to be an astrobiologist as a child...unfortunately there were no availability for this subject...so i believe in aliens....but if you really research the things conspiracy buffs would like you to believe,,they dont stand a chance.I only see them making money ,leading lavish lives and spreading fear and distrust.

So i dont believe in aliens as new age ,ancient alien theorists advertise because they have extremely poor understanding of science to be honest...their scientific knowledge ,reasoning and logical skills is close to 0.

I dont believe aliens are interested in us.They give a damn about us.They are busy doing their cosmic stuff and not eating children alive,when even we humans dont eat chickens  or cows alive.Have some decency man!Dont give in to these mumbo jumbo.Why should they be interested in us?even we civilized humans dont have any interest in tribal development.Why should they have?

Yes bad things do happen in our planet....but they are just because of struggle for existence and lack of proper education and mental disorders and socio economic and political conditions...rather than blood sucking human disguised aliens ruling this planet.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RandyFirstContact commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Thanks for that Movella! After first contact, I am going to spend some time with my Sirian galactic mentor, a woman from the atar clan (not sure if I have her correct name) and may explore my akasha and adopt a Sirian name which is more aligned…"
10 minutes ago
Movella commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Good question Randy, which Drekx provided an excellent response too.
For further context, my soul name ‘Movella’ was discovered in the Akashic records and confirmed to us by our plejaren contact Quetzel..
In Atlantian times my name was ‘M’ovella’…"
22 minutes ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
...Mary, Mother of All ~ This is a non-denominational Healing Meditation to connect with your Sacred Dream and the Unconditional Love & Grace of the Divine through the consciousness and Spirit of Mother Mary. Mother Mary is here for everyone,…
59 minutes ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
 https://content.app-us1.com/cdn-cgi/image/onerror=redirect,width=65... alt="" width="446" data-bit="iit" />Mother Mary's Blessings Flowing To You I am…
1 hour ago
"It is also interesting what you said about pigs. In certain Ascended Master teachings organizations, the chelas I have met won't eat pork. They explained that pigs contained human DNA from the time of Atlantis. So it is interesting to have that…"
1 hour ago
"Thanks for that data Drekx. Sirian is a language I will definitely have to master one day. The language is rich with spiritual wisdom and meaning.

And thanks for the explanation on the development of the third strand of DNA. That makes sense. I…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Randy, as a bonus regarding Sirian names: KALESTRA......which translates as follows.....

Kal is a Sirian word meaning "crystal" and can also suggest "crystalline." The word "es" is used to suggest "perfection" and the femine form of "tro" is "tra"…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"I would suggest that esoterically, the determinant factor for the active third strand is evolutionary experience, as that process of growth is attained through incarnating in the world and raising consciousness and therefore light quotient...…"
3 hours ago
More…