Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

I joined to learn,to grow and become aware spiritually to know and to help others on their journey Also have ordered the new tarot set called The Sirian Starseed Tarot locally to help facilitate this growth process after reading good reviews and what it can do the images are really stimulating and will cause expanded consciousness.This is what attracted me to the group.Also among Native American people is star knowledge and they say one needs to raise one's vibration for what is coming also I have both lived and followed their teachings and this only adds another layer to all of this.Thanks.

Views: 211

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I joined at first because most of my google quests for turth lead to ashtarcommand and it seemed like a good place for the inner pleiadian in me.at first it was all about me and what i could learn. Now it about unity, love and letting other say whats

in there heart with out judgement. :)  years ago i learn to read tarot but I couldn't handle knowing my own future so i stopped.

ah, The Sirian Starseed Tarot  sounds fun, there are so many products out there now all aiming to facilitate some sort of growth internally....

i love native teachings too, the teachings are all around this world in many cultures,

a few of the cultures on earth right NOW holds the ascending keys,

its not just found in one place.... ;) <3

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Russ Hatfield posted a blog post

Escape Room Earth

A room, a goal, some clues and a time limit. All of these are elements of your typical escape…See More
7 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post

YOUR LUMINOUS ENERGY BODY ~ ARCHANGEL ZADKIEL THROUGH LINDA ROBINSON, NOVEMBER 2019

https://i1.wp.com/thegoldenlightchannel.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/goldenlight-sidebar-2019-2.jp…See More
27 minutes ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Russia Celebrates Victory Day Over Fascist Evil...2016'
"And when we conduct a psyop on the dark, their madness ramps-up even higher...."THOSE WHOM THE…"
1 hour ago
Steve Hutchinson posted discussions
2 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson commented on the group 'Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension'
2 hours ago
Agarther commented on Drekx Omega's video
Thumbnail

Drekx Omega ~ Sirian Utility Wear May 4 2015

"yes, indeed, I watch the documentary Ancient Aliens for example. I'm very interested in real…"
2 hours ago
Agarther liked amparo alvarez's blog post ARCHANGEL MICHAEL: DO NOT GET CAUGHT IN THE DRAMA OF WHITE HATS OR BLACK HATS
3 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
5 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship