when i was younger much younger i said to myself nah its bullcrap as if i am ever going to meet a girl get married and have kids and full in love NO NOT GONNA HAPPEN!!!!!!!

I have even said to myself several times that would be the last thing that could ever happen in my entire life and i give you several reasons why i think its immpossible for me or either too hard to happen.

everyone has a soulmate no one is single no one.

i have lived so many years enough to know love for me is not capable of happening to me.

and all the years i have lived met girls been hanging out with girls none of them wanted me as a boyfreind and i would not take them out anyways.

its been several years now since i have never had a relationship ever in my life I avoided relationships at high school was not interested in anyone and stayed on my own.

i still feel like that now and really i dont care anymore at all...

i am at a stage of getting older now and i really doubt anyone would be single as i get to 30 years old i feel that my mark would be too late for love and too late for finding a relationship.

and now I am almost 27 and i feel its too late for that kind of thing as if i am ever going to find any girl who will like me as if no girl will like me anyways even if i get older.

I would be alot more happier breaking out of this atraction state in the mind and moving onto living a solo life and i have been saying it since i was 16 years old and now i am almost 27 and you know what its finished its over im done.i know love will not happen to me i knew it from the start since i was 16 years old because it never happened in years so its over its too late for that.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Well Twinflame is different than just finding a "Girl", it is the other half of you, and if not embodied on the planet then is in the ethers, helping to guide you this lifetime.

I Sorta giggle and grin, when you say your age, you are still so young to be feeling you are past the mark of finding love on earth. And i shouldn't say Love, as much as partner for this trip, as Love just is. and usually relationships though we think are about love, are more about mirroring what we still need to let go of. (karmic)

My guess is that you opted to experience not having GF's while growing up, perhaps so you could work on finding and accepting self love, which is all there is anyway!!

You have to realize that nothing we experience is by accident, but by design, and.... a design that we ourselves helped plan for our own growth, there is also much to learn from being alone!!!

• My friend, you could find her when you are old, you just have to wait, and the time will come ;)

• I did not meet my husband until he was 31, I was a mere 18 and in March we will have our 40th anniversary so it is never too late.  Do not confuse your twin flame with a mortal as your twin flame was separated from you when you dived in to have your earth experience and count your freaking blessings... my son is now 33 and his choices have screwed him over more than once.  Lust does NOT equate with LOVE.  Too many times men think with their wrong "head" and you do not have to be a sour old man just because your heart strings have not been strummed yet.

• When you start living in love and loving yourself unconditionally you will attract all kinds of partners/soul mates, it tends to attract people like a magnetic force.. :)

• Sky,
    Two marriages, two divorces. That's how I dare, so there, nyah!
    Neither one was my fault, too. Women are evil.
    I asked a friend at work, "hey, Steve, how long you been married?"
    He said, "I'm 34 years into a life sentence!"
    Keep flying solo, jonathan, that way you won't go bananas.
    Mike
  • I dont know what im saying i guess maybe living a single life would be a terrible thing I have met girls but never had the chance to actually go out and date them I dont know why I wonder who the next female freind i will meet i know there has to be another one but it does not always mean a relationship could just be a freindship.

in my life i have met 3 asian girls all asian I asked one out for a date no actually two but just because i say this now i wont have a relationship does not mean i mean it from my heart and soul if i did it would not happen.

• Hey jonathan,
    Women are trouble, nothing but trouble.
    You're better off this way.
    Mike
  • I refuse to put attraction on my aurau because i will not do it nothing could tempt me either way im happy being single for the rest of my life.

• i am not that kind of spirit who falls in love i am a spirit of galactic justice and i am an intergalactic intendent i do not need sexual attraction or love i just need truth thats all i need is the truth not love.

• wont be in this lifetime never happened in the last lifetime wont happen in any lifetime and i am proud of that.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 liked AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
11 minutes ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Oh yeah, I wouldn’t be surprised if they do.. x"
14 minutes ago
Drekx Omega replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
"Clayton Morris of Redacted, discusses the salient points surrounding the Baltimore bridge destruction, including asking the question, as to why Biden would volunteer US taxpayer money, when the insurance company for the ship, would normally pay for…"
21 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good video Drekx. You posted a few videos with these two and they seem like a good and honest channel. Will definitely check out their news more often."
26 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I'm just waiting for that imbecile and his low IQ "press secretary" (Karine Jean Pierre,) to accuse Russia or Trump, of the cyber attack upon that ship..."
27 minutes ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes exactly, Biden can blame all of the upcoming issues on the bridge collapse all he likes, but we already know that he is just incompetent! Now he wants the people to pay to cover his tracks and clear up his mess.. Just vile.."
39 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Clayton Morris of Redacted, discusses the salient points surrounding the Baltimore bridge destruction, including asking the question, as to why Biden would volunteer US taxpayer money, when the insurance company for the ship, would normally pay for…"
49 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"Sheldan talks about the truth of our RNA/DNA here. https://youtu.be/vMtzOAHDzms?si=jwo398TPOL3Ip5jk"
1 hour ago
More…