I know that many of you are very focussed on ascension now and want to ascend.

My question to you is why? Why do you want to Ascend? What reasons are behind your decision?

Is it because you want to leave a world of " ilusion" "money" and " anger" or do you have any other reasons? 

If Ascension would mean that you would become "invisible" to 3D beings, would you still want to Ascend? What if your family, friends and husband of wife, your children, do not ascend with you? 

I think it will be interesting to talk about this.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Namaste Minerva,  I have been attempting to find you on this site but for whatever reason I have been unable to find & or friend you and so I will attempt to make contact through this avenue....This is in reply to the knowledge that you have just come across discovering that you are in fact an Avatar / Ascended Master......I too have went through this process of discovery and have under gone much of the same feelings that you have mentioned....you are absolutely correct in stating that we are not here to teach anyone for all is known by each of us what I feel is that we are here to nudge one another into consciouss recall of this knowledge... I believe there is much we have to share with one another please make contact with me at aaronworkinghorse@gmail.com        /        Aaron Joseph Boney on facebook          /        gnosticalchemist  on Ashtar Command

• Very good points Minerva. I like your new pic, do u watch full metal? Anime is such an expressive and beautiful art form. Honestly i think of gaia or the earth first...no matter how low or depressed i have felt, or how bad things were...she was always there to lift my spirit...i feel her love thru the most trying times. She has always given me the strength and direction to pick myself up and carry on, just by being with her in nature...this made me take a personal vow to help her heal and evolve...giving her back the love and care she has given me...gaia is and always will be my first love lol, and were still together, still growing and evolving together, onward and upward. Changing our environment is like training for us, it helps us remember we can change our reality, and is key to ascending or bringing all beings and gaia into a new aquarion age. To start change, make small steps, your life will change fast in these times, as well as your old perceptions.. often ending up just how u imagined it, so be careful in your visions of ascension or evolution, be careful what u wish for type of thing. New enegies help facilitate this, but noone is going to come and ascend for u, or change your reality for u, thats your power to weild, always has been...Remember?

Love, laughter and friendship to u all, be united not divided, we all share some of the same ideas and beliefs, we all have some common ground or we wouldnt be here talking with one another. :)
  • Funny no one answered this, perhaps they are afraid to think.

• Who cares. I don't. 

• Well...I agree with your synopsis.  I'm wondering how you would intrepret the so-called death of the Christ and the betrayal of Judas.  If there is the in-breath of God, what happens to the great events of this time?  Are they automatically seen as "never happened" events...in which case, would Jesus/Sananda still be given this universe to rule?

Would it also mean that Judas could go back and undo his betrayal?

• I have a close friend who is a PhD in psychology who has been experimenting with the drug DMT. i found his experiences to be really meaningful and have heard stories of many people having very similar experiences. He said to me that he felt like he went to whatever "God" was, and it tried to explain  to him that this divine energy was sick of knowing EVERYTHING there is to know about anything, so he created intelligent beings to experience all of the different aspects of what life really has to offer, anger, hate, love, to learn new things, to cry, to feel joy. It would make complete sense if a divine energy couldnt feel or learn anything new because it is already a part of everything and knows everything. i thought it was a very intresting perspective on this, and maybe we arent supposed to ascend, maybe we already know are true self. we are supposed to be here to go through the learning and all that comes with it.

• people go missing for decades and come back, and the whole time they are missing people havent just given up on them or not noticed they disappeared.

i think ascension is a twisted version of rapture, brought about to fool people.  it has no universal meaning as evidenced here with so many interpretations of what exactly it is.

youll find out when your body dies.

• Because I want to fulfill my potential.

And I recognize that this body, as it is, will not allow for this to happen.

• Now this is a "touchy" subject.

Why did you ask this in the first place ?

In a word seeded and feeded with the "Ascension" concept you come and ask why ?

Hahahha :))) Just Believe and don't ask why... Don't Research the case... let the Illusion to be the food of the people.

Am i mean now ? or rude ? or negative ?

Maybe...

I am just tired to see all the BS sold around as Spiritual teaching,

Until you get your answer on Ascending, you must ask yourself other questions;

What is the Spirit ?

Is the spirit constantly transforming ?

Does an imortal spirit in constant transformation and evolution need an ascending movement or descending one to go beyond the matter ?

Ascending means that you go somewhere higher taking your body with you ?

Are we all Ascending in the same time ?

Now... i think you won't want to really know the answers to those questions because all the illusions will be shatered.

I will answer only to your questions asked in this thread, based on my knowledge.

No, i don't want to Ascend. I simply want to move on when time comes. If i will have to move on another layer, higher or lower based on my "vibe", i will not complain. Is how it Is. 

There is no "Ascension". There is transformation and evolution based on the sum of lifelines experiences. Once we experienced all that is needed in order to evolve, we move on another layer> a new Earth, a new System, a new Galaxy mabe and so on.

Our Spirit is a Free one if we don't bound it because of our mind. So the Spirit can go anywhere without the need of an "Ascension".

If you have concerns about being "invisible" for the rest of the 3D, well the answer is this:

Once you're done with the experiences here on this Earth and you will move on (maybe you will think of that as being your Ascension), yes you will become "invisible" for the rest of 3D.  They will take this as the thought of you being dead. You will disappear from this Earth and go where you are supposed to continue your lifelines.

Your family, friends and pets won't go in the same place with you only if they are on the same "wave" or "vibe" as you are. If they are not, they won't "Ascend" or move on, or in better cases they will "Ascend" or move on in other places, differently from yours.

The people who want to 'Ascend' only because they are tired of this world full of greed , anger or money races, must know that without a transformation in their core, there will be no "Ascension" to a better place where money, greed or anger don't exists. 

Is not enough to see a Light. 

You must be the Light. The True Light.

For the rest of the picture:

The movements are not only ascensional but descensional too. All is energy in constant movement, flowing. Like an ancient greek guy said: "Panta rei !". You are supposed to ascend and descend, to dance to the right and to the left and to spin in all directions. You must remember that what goes up, must come down and what is down eventually will get up. 

Anyway and anyhow... for the ones wanting to 'Ascend" i wish Good Ascensional Flight.

For the free spirits I wish to Fly High ! As High as your energy will drive you !

Be Love !

• people who just disappear are not considered dead.  ask any parent whose child has disappeared if they just went "ok my child is dead now ill move on"  no they we humans in general are not so stupid to think a person is dead because they are all of a sudden gone.  if people started just disappearing those remaining would notice.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Randy, as a bonus regarding Sirian names: KALESTRA......which translates as follows.....

Kal is a Sirian word meaning "crystal" and can also suggest "crystalline." The word "es" is used to suggest "perfection" and the femine form of "tro" is "tra"…"
1 minute ago
Drekx Omega commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"I would suggest that esoterically, the determinant factor for the active third strand is evolutionary experience, as that process of growth is attained through incarnating in the world and raising consciousness and therefore light quotient...…"
18 minutes ago
RandyFirstContact commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Hi Movella. A couple of questions. What does the name Merrtro mean? I am assuming this is a Sirian name.

Also do you know if most starseed children being born like Merrtro have their 3rd strand of DNA fully activated? Sheldan talked about how many…"
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
We are The Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you. We are always approaching another level of consciousness here in the ninth dimension, and so are you there in the fourth. Every step forward for you is a step up in terms of…
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
 Greetings! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj.Many changes spoken of in the recent times will begin to really be noticed by all in the physical aspect of this reality.We do not speak of only political and economical change, or…
3 hours ago
Infinity updated their profile
6 hours ago
Infinity updated their profile photo
6 hours ago
Infinity liked Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
6 hours ago
More…