I know that many of you are very focussed on ascension now and want to ascend.

My question to you is why? Why do you want to Ascend? What reasons are behind your decision?

Is it because you want to leave a world of " ilusion" "money" and " anger" or do you have any other reasons? 

If Ascension would mean that you would become "invisible" to 3D beings, would you still want to Ascend? What if your family, friends and husband of wife, your children, do not ascend with you? 

I think it will be interesting to talk about this.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Ascension is a subject that has introduced itself from the outside and nothing I have any personal information or experience about. Therefore I do not put much stock into it, sometimes I feel it as a way of fleeing the reality and purpose. I often read others "This won't be affecting me when I have ascended" "This will be possible when I have ascended". I don't have these thoughts.. I prefer to go about my daily life and improve whatever I can with myself. If there is something I don't like to look at within myself I usually end up doing that instead of making up excuses so I can flee from it. In some degree I therefore think it's a bit dangerous to follow other beliefs of what ascension is , and can make you lose your real responsibility you have here on Earth.

That said I'm totally fine living here on earth if the conditions for everyone would be better. I feel no urge to flee to another dimension if we could just have some dramatic changes in our society, you know what I'm talking about. Peace, harmony, abundance, freedom etc. I don't see why you would need a 5th dimension to be able to have these conditions, I think it's fully possible here on Earth right now. We will "graduate" this density when we are supposed to I believe, I don't think everything will just be "fixed" without some effort or will. It's dangerous to be pacified and wait for something to change outside first, change must come from within.

That's my take on it, thank you for giving me this opportunity to reflect myself, It helps myself too to stop and look where I am right now :) Love to you all!

Namaste!!

• That's great Ogdoo...real and down to Earth, that's how it should be. I totally agree with you :)

• I would want to asend cause Im tired..I don't want to because I would rather stay here as long as I possably could to help my kids so that they are not so afraid or struggling alone. If I would asend before them they would know and be fearful ..I would want to comfort them!

• "Want" and desire are STS concepts. Or attachment to outcome if you will. Ego at work, is another. ;)

There must be complete detachment from the result of one's life, if one is to end up in a positive/STO higher realm after ascension. This is something that is completely overlooked and not spoken about in about 90% of new age teachings. It, however, determines, everything!

Wanting to get into the higher realms is kinda like an under age kid wanting to get into a club, there is only 1 result for that, you continue on in 3d. The nature of your heart, the fruits of your being determine whether you will ascend and where you will ascend into. Those working hard for the betterment of humanity and thus self will ascend into an STO realm, those working very hard in being controlling and hurtful to others will end up in the STS realm. Those in between will continue on in 3d somewhere else, even the starseeds.

In our current Earth reality, we are all STS, but among those some are STO candidates - most are, but not all. And this can't be faked or produced in a hurry so that one can get into a reality where it looks good. It is the sum total of this life and all your other lives. Which is why emphasis is placed on, you end up where you end up, not where your ego tells you would be the best place to chill out for the next million years. People's respective developments have led them to where they are and that is what decides where they will continue on.

It is why good higher dimensional sources do not focus on ascension, what will happen, the wonderful technology and how to get out of this "damn reality"...

Instead they focus on how to make yourself a better human being. That's where the focus should lie, in the now, not in the future. What will be, will be because of your now.

• Simply because i will always choose to ascend as opposed to descending. Upward and onward, i seek true personal power of creation, true free will, peace, love, understanding. Its about realizing how powerful we r as creative beings, while shaping reality in a way that helps us achieve our most enriching experiences and lives wherever we end up. What about u Minerva? Why do u want to ascend?
  • To complete an agreement I made before descending through the veils of duality...

An agreement we ALL made ;-)

8114192858?profile=original

( ( ( In Lak'ech Ala K'in 555 Miverva ) ) ) 

• I don't really think of it as ascending. 

I think of it more like school. The better the grades I have the higher my year. Some people get held back a year or two.

Just because I graduated before my friends do, doesn't mean I can't help them in their schooling. 

it's ok when we part (and we all will) there's no burden in ascending. We will all meet again eventually. 

• Well, thats a great question. My view is....If in order to ascend, you must be in touch with your true self, all knowing, all loving....and in order to cross into "heaven" your heart must be pure....then I don't feel it could possibly be a "bad" place or a place of lack or sorrow about what is left behind. This blissful connection to our source could not even be fathomed by our human 3D mind :) I'm grateful for whatever path is provided to me and heaven sounds fun :)

• I feel like if I did ascend now, RIGHT now, I'd want to hop back and fourth a lot. Which would be fine as long as I don't have to go through the stupid aging process.
    I'd rather see 3d at its best before I leave it. There are many little things I like about duality, and about time and there's still a lot I haven't seen. I'd rather see everyone free and happy before I really decide whether I want to move on or not.

If everything were perfect would we all want to ascend? I really have 0 care for spiritual development, as long as I'm friendly sometimes loving and willing to learn I don't think there's anything else necessary, I'm benign! Live and let live. And that's what I enjoy. I only want to play and enjoy the pleasant things our world or realm has to offer. So many fantasies and wishes I'd like to see that I think I could probably only fully appreciate in a 3d world. I LIKE the self.

In fact, I have a lot of little worries and gripes with removing key aspects of third dimensionality from my life.
    What I mean by that is.. Ah so they say it's a realm of light and love and wonderfulness without 'lower vibrations' and where everyone just "knows" and time doesn't exist and manifestations with a thought are instantaneous. It's amusing then, the world is literally your canvas but what about.. exploring and adventure, the wonderment of the unknown? Competitive play? Jokes and surprises?
    Anyone here have any kind of games they like? Movies or TV shows? Entertainment in general. Would they still work without at the very least the concept of time and nobody cheating by peeking into the future or reading your mind?

Maybe I'm over thinking it or have incorrect information. I'll just say our world and dimension is pretty close to what I'd consider perfect. It's just in need of some healthy change before we can see it's true beauty.
    But hey that's all talking from a 3d perspective, ego intact as ever.

• For those who came from the stars is an awakening, for the children of Nature (Hell - Eden) is an evolution, "ascension" as you say.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
10 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
10 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceThe collective subconscious has shifted after many years of release and clearing. This changes our collective creation abilities, supporting new Source-informed unified creation which honors the higher trajectory and benefits the…
13 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
  AncientAwakeningsI’ve come to be with you at this time, in this auspicious time, in this momentous time that you are approaching now. Not so much just for the eclipse that is about to happen, solar eclipse, but because of the shift, the change…
13 hours ago
GalacticWhiteRose@Yahoo.com commented on Ben-Arion's blog post Calm In The Midst Of The Storm
"M.S. told me a long time ago. On this planet there is Light and there is Less Light. All of these ones are us. Both sides. Why do we have the Less Light? So that we can learn the lessons. We are going to be graduating as we do this. Thank you for…"
14 hours ago
GalacticWhiteRose@Yahoo.com commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Was the F.F. Eclipse of Nibiru a “wild glitch in the matrix”.? by rev. Joshua.
"I agree. I thought it was a nothing berger. Chemtrails (I was taking pictures of them in 2004) were all over the place. Galactics are saying that they are coming soon. Are the chemtrails there so we can't see their ships?? Question. Can I post on…"
14 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"So, what was the speech made by Farage, that the Euro elites wanted to cancel..??
See his National Conservatism speech, he eventually made, following the court ruling....It's lengthy, but worth your time, especially if you live in the EU...👏🏻…"
15 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"✌🏻NATCON wins against lefty cancel culture, in Brussels....👏🏻Bravo, to all concerned...

"The REVOLUTION against cancel culture has STARTED - ‘This is a turning point!’ says Nigel Farage"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNF2KuDoCOU"
16 hours ago
More…