Why am I feeling a sense of urgency?  How can I fulfill my mission when it seems as if it's all going pear-shaped anyway?

Anyone else feeling the same?

Anyone have any wise advice?

Do we carry on as 'normal' when things are far from normal now. 

I wonder what the point is of more struggle, investing into my website and books (costing fair bit of money) (but could help lots of people) when I'd rather just work minimally, pay bills and just take it easy, sunbake during the day and eat well.  I don't want to struggle and strive anymore, only to have it come to nothing.

Butterfly

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Far out The Golden Child,

He says some mind blowing stuff.

It makes sense.  I've created alot of my own reality.  Heaven on Earth for me would be to bring in my knowledge in order to teach other's and help humanity.  I just feel I've got a few more overhangs to climb around. (but still feel time is running out).  But I just have to focus.

Thanks heaps

• I can actually relate to how you are feeling. Iam supposed to finish writing a book and feel like what is the point. and yet still feel that this is something I am suppposed to do. actually was guided to write it 2 years ago and have procrastinated doing it. now its like urgent to do it. but i feel that it might be too late.
    • wow Lena

that's amazing.

I know, my book should have been available a while ago, but I have been growing in the process.  Now I feel as if I've got to work on it TODAY and finish it.  It's an awful feeling nagging at us.  A book is alot of work, but anyway....

• i do! i try not to think of what is making me feel  tha way  lately, but yes..=)
    • Yes Escultura, hard to figure out hey!

• Ahhhhh, this time of transition is apparently being felt by not only those who are awake but by those who have just woken.

For myself, I've been waiting for this time for soooooooo many years (@ 25yrs now). We are heading into a place where humanity has never experienced here on earth ever before & there aren't any guidlines as to what the next adventure will be like, only countless avenues of support to guide us into the direction of Unity of Oneness.

I can say this though, STAY IN THE MOMENT. As we know, anything can & will change in the blink of an eye. We are morphing into the MASTERS that we forgot that we are.

Happy Trails

Sunspiritsmiles

• Thanks sunspiritsmiles

Yes we are Masters, and Creators of our own reality

• Dear ones we come to communicate with you at this time to reassure YOU that all is as itshould be. We watch as many endlessly pour energy into the end days and once more guidefor ALL to detach from this way of BEing. The cycle of the old has come to an end, in orderfor the cycle of the new to be brought into creation there is a period of rest. That rest cannotbegin to be experienced until all is let go.We acknowledge that illusion has taught deeply across the planet earth and that in humanform it is extremely difficult to detach from negative emotions but this must be done to helpthe transition into the new. Many, many humans are now beginning to wipe themselvesenergy wise and we guide ALL to be aware of this.

Those who are awake have held thespace for the new and have held the space for their asleep brothers and sisters across theplanet, the time to recharge and to rest is now dear ones and we guide YOU strongly toadhere to our guidance. For the time of the new is now upon YOU, there takes a period oftransition into the new, for the new cannot spring forth whilst remnants of the old are clungonto.Many are still struggling with the guidance to let go, the lies and deceit triggers at such adeep level that many are not able to detach from the anger that they FEEL. But detach theymust for the anger holds the old in place even as it crumbles. We guide ALL to detach fromALL drama that is now playing out across the planet, detach and pour the LOVE that ISthrough ALL. We guide ALL to take more rest and to recover from the mass holding of thespace for ALL across the planet.

We guide to do as the tree people do and rest and recover,a tree pauses, regains strength then begins to grow again. There is no race to the end dearones, illusion will still try to teach YOU to continue to push forward when in TRUTH this is thetime to rest, absorb and process.YOU are ALL held in the LOVE that IS by ALL realms across the galaxies, many of YOU areable to FEEL and SEE us here and we rejoice for it has been too long we have been maskedfrom YOU. Know that the days of old are gone dear ones and let go now, for it serves noneto continue to pour the negative through that which crumbles before YOUr very eyes.Compassion is the emotion that must be held onto during these the end times of the old. Forthe illusion will have YOU walk once more in duality and in TRUTH there is none for ALLARE ONE.Huge changes ripple across the surface and below and within the planet earth, more will beshown to YOU as YOU begin now to rest, recover and heighten YOUr human vibration oncemore. Allow that to BE dear ones, allow YOUrself to recover, Mother Mary is walking witheach one of YOU across the planet guiding YOU all to rest and nurture YOUrselves at thistime.

For this is the beginning of the new across the planet earth. As YOU would nurture anew born baby YOU must nurture YOU for the new begins to unfold all around YOU witheach breath that YOU take. Allow the new to unfold and allow YOU to experience the newas it unfolds.Many will not recognise the new and it will FEEL different and strange to them, we guide ALLto move into the new slowly for it is a different reality to the one that has been experienced sofar upon the planet earth. The newness will take some getting used to as the manifestationof dreams begins to speed up and the wounds of the old begin to heal. Allow time for thehealing dear ones, for YOU have travelled far in a short period of YOUr earths history andthe time for processing and absorption is now. Go within and connect to the heart at all timesdear ones, for the mind may still try to convince YOU that nothing has changed, the TRUTHis found within the heart and will show that ALL has changed for the human race.

We guide for ALL to digest the changes and to take a moment of rest at this point, the newwill happen no matter what is done but it is vital that those awakened across the planet beginto rebalance and bring themselves back into wholeness once more. For many haveexhausted their energy levels in holding the space for the new to be born.We guide ALL to become the observers in the last days of the old, to pour love andcompassion through ALL that transpires, for that will give YOU freedom that will propel YOUforward into the new. Many are choosing to hold on to the lower emotions and we guidestrongly for ALL to detach from this way of BEing. The illusion clings on dear ones, clings onby its fingertips to all that it once had but that holding on will continue whilst the negativeemotions are poured through it.As we have guided previously we ask ALL who are awake to once more hold the space forthose who are asleep and continue to pour love and compassion through the final end days

.Those who are deeply asleep are now within the nightmare that was created through theillusion, they cannot FEEL as YOU FEEL so are now lost and frightened, believing that theend of the world has come, this is not TRUTH dear ones. We implore YOU to hold the spaceand live YOUr TRUTH so that they can see that the nightmare is of their own making and notreal. Do our words resonate with YOU? can YOU see how this must be done to help them?We guide ALL to be wary of the illusions teachings of taking sides for in TRUTH ALL AREONE, those asleep are still part of the human race and as such are still affected by all thattranspires in these final end days. This is vital to remember and to process, this is not aseparation of the human race, for that is the teaching of illusion.

There is no “them “ and “us”dear ones, for ALL ARE ONE.Many are choosing to stay in duality and believing that somehow the awakened humansacross the planet are moving to a place where the unawakened will not walk and we guidestrongly for ALL to detach from this, for it is illusion. There cannot be a separation for ALLARE ONE. Each human BEing alive across the planet earth is part of collective humanconsciousness and also universal consciousness. It cannot be that they are not part of thenew for they are the new as YOU are the new. Do our words resonate with YOU dear ones?Do you see how illusion has taught separation in the Ascension process?ALL ascend into the new, it can be no other way dear ones, there is no separation of thehuman race, in TRUTH there is uniting of the human race with the family that has beendenied to it for too long. For ALL now rejoice in the new and the connections that are beingmade across the planet to our human brothers and sisters. Connections longs since deniedby the teachings of illusion.We guide that many will begin to remember and the memories should be allowed toresurface, we guide against trying to push this into creation for the memories will emerge intheir own time dear ones.

Do not try to push this through for the new will be a time ofassimilating all that was once thought to be known into all that is known. For many of YOU itwill be a time of remembering that which was forgotten, the energies now support the newand the memories will return.For those who begin to dream of situations that make little sense we guide to meditate, toask to be shown more, for many this will begin to piece together the other life times that havebeen lived. For the memories of every life time can be accessed by ALL if the vibration isreached to enable this to happen. We guide strongly against the forcing of these memoriesfor the human mind is fragile at this time of vast change. It is vital also that the heart isconnected to , we watch as many begin to struggle and buckle under the vast amounts ofinformation that is poured out across the planet. Detach from this outpouring of informationdear ones for it designed to overload the human mind to disconnect the heart. Do not allowthis to happen. If YOU find yourself overwhelmed then detach from the information sourcesand allow the rest and processing to take place. Take “time out” rest, this is vital, illusion willtry to pull the vibration of ALL back down as it begins to breaks down and leave the planet.

The outpouring of information is designed to slow down the new, do not allow this to happendear ones. Be mindful of all the information and do not become mind centred in the humanlife experience, the mind will create at will and this will see the human life experiencedescend into chaos. We guide ALL to visit the silence within to rebalance and to centreonce more.We step back now to allow the absorption of our guidance. Please be assured dear onesthat the hard work is now over, the final end days are here. Become the observer and holdthe space for those still asleep. Rest and recover dear ones, for the new will unfold in duecourse, a new that the human race has never experienced in a life time before. Wewelcome YOU home dear brothers and sisters, we have waited aeons to be able to do this.We hold YOU all in the LOVE that IS as ALL ARE ONE.

We are from the greater galaxiesand we will reveal more to YOU in due course.Copyright Karen Doonan, All rights reservedwww.crystalline-sanctuary.comArticle may be reproduced in entirety if authorship and authors website is stated.

We have never been in such a vast field of light energy as this, and are moving into even more light as mother earth is taking us all to the other side, it is confusing , its new really NEW, like anything you've ever gone through thats new, its allways the unknown that causes stress. allot of new feelings humans have never felt before let alone try to explain it to one another, I for one think it feels good and have it keep coming , the constant increase, wave after wave is a factor thats never happend before, it is all NEW.  isn't it Great?

• Thanks ljwheat,

Bit of lighthearted reading there hey?

• I've been asking myself the same question.  It's been affecting my work the most.  I am not being as productive and sometimes I feel guilty, but then I tell myself... what's the point of stressing about all this if it's not going to matter soon.  Then on the other hand I get angry because some of the things I've been expecting to happen in the world (yet) on the scale I've been anticipating have not happened.  I don't want to play this game anymore, but I also don't want to end up on the street either.  It's easier for me to be all in or all out, I suppose.  It's hard to have a foot in both and feel complete.  I'm wondering if I need to start believing that nothing is going to change, just so I can get on with living again.  Thanks for posting this, Butterfly.  It is my biggest struggle at the moment.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Infinity liked CoMdr * LightSpeed *'s discussion The Grays Hidden Agenda Revealed! in ASHTAR Cáfe
1 hour ago
RichRaelian liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: Iran Attacks Israel, Brought to You by Coca Cola, Vanguard and BlackRock; By Benjamin Fulford.
1 hour ago
RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion I'm Pansexual, and Here's What I Want You to Know
2 hours ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post High Strangeness the Order of the Day [videos] Shit’s About to Get Real ! Episode 1 : Starship Earth; The Big Picture
2 hours ago
motherbg liked Love & Joy's discussion Soothing Aid To Ascension By Natalie Glasson & The Venus Beings
3 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"The tide is turning Drexk-and Isreal just bombed Iran to escalate WW3 that will make everything else yeaterday's news (hope not)-explosions in Syria and Iraq too
Iran is the biggest sponsor of organized terror strikes, but Biden released $6 billion…"
8 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Antarctic pyramids and structures.No preamble today.We may be getting a clearer picture of what the “we’re going down this weekend” might involve. And it’s only Thursday. Urgent Alert: Space Force Flexed on Deep State Showing they can/will Shut…
9 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceThe corporate theater of the absurd that passes off as news in the West reached a new low with the so-called Iranian attack on Israel that was “99% stopped” by Israel. The Israeli cabinet then issued a photograph and video with bottles of…
9 hours ago
More…