Who wants to practice telepathy?

Greetings my friends. Are you interested in practicing telepathy?

I am definitally interested.. but I need a few guidelines from you kind folks.. what do you know about it and how would we go about communicating with each other telepathically? I guess its not that difficult but we may need to practice, and also because of where we are at in our evoluion so to speak.

Now I know that each of us is on a different level to the next.. so I dont know how that effects telepathic ability but I'm up for trying it..

How would we know if it is working? .. would we return to this thread and report back to each other on what our telepathic conversations are? I dont know??..

Telepathy is real and so are we ready for it? .. after all the changes we are going through.. are we able to communicate at this stage through telepathy?

People in here share great knowledge and fantastic insights and being clear to recieving divine energy but how clear are we in our psychic abilities?

I am willing to try an experiment with anyone who is heart centered and open to the idea. Maybe those who are drawn to this thread may start some telepathic conversations. Maybe if we start to talk about it, it may open up our telepathic doorways.

I hope it works :)

Love and Light to everyone :)

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

•  

I agree, i think of all forms of psychic communication as telepathic. i believe psychic abilities flow into one another. feeling someone communicate with me through emotions, or zip me some thoughts or shoot me a picture of something is all communication. I can describe it as (for lack of a better words) mind melding (sometimes) and people think a lot in pictures and images.

i was thinking about this being that communicated with me telepathically and to even say telepathic does not do it justice. it was instant full body communication without lips and what it said was clear, and the being was looking at me.

you know I was thinking that starting a telepathic meetup group would be fun!

• dear brother Luke,it is only a suggestion,but its worth i try,i have found that before one lays there body to rest for the evening,to direct your immediate thoughts to the person you want to connect with,thinking of there name,and place of continent,and then drift of to sleep,it has worked for me sometimes,and i have made a connection,so just a thought of an idea to add to your thread,blessings,love,light,eve.

• thanks Eve.. I will do this later tonight .. and I will think of you.. so if you get an incomming message from a boy in Berlin.. that'll be me :) .. and in all honesty., I think telepathy is linked to dreams aswell.. maybe we all meet up in our dreams from time to time.. I know I've met a few members of this very website in my dreams.. and this is true, I think I met Captin Saysarzillian once.. he had a huge bush of curly brown hair and 1970s poloroid glasses on.. now that may sound funny but it happened in my dream.. now I never asked him what his hairstyle is but I probibly should.. maybe it was not him but I woke up thinking it was he who I had met in my dream..

anyway Eve.. hopefully see you in our dreams later on.. or at least be able to pick up each others signals.. I will be using crystals aswell.. amathyst and clear quartz.. maybe it will help :)

• dear brother Luke,i am quite sure we will see each other eventually,also another tip i will add,if ones has attained a piece of purple sugilite crystal(and believe me,it does work,as it is a very powerful soul stone) hold it in the palm of your hand,before laying the body to rest,and together,think of the person,and continent,and eventually over a few days,the connection can happen.sometimes,there could be a small blockage in the chakras,and the sugilite absorbs the blockage,clearing it,to better clarity,and telepathy,blerssings eve.

• Hi EVE,

Thanks for the tip, But how can we confirm that the connection or communication was successful???

Thanks once again .....

Let Love, Light and Divinity fill us ALL ..........................

• thats exactly my question RajashY.. how do we confirm the communication? .. maybe its as anthony suggests.. guess work.. I guess.. I will read up on telepathy more.. can you imagine how brilliant telepathy must be :))

• Hi,

Even I am interesting in the same if you have details please be kind enough to share it with me as well.

Let Love, Light and Divinity fill us all........................

• for me too plzzzz

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1538

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Music break, dear people.....I love this piece, which starts off a bit repetitive, but then begins to really flourish, around 4:06, when the sax takes off...and wow, it's really superb....🤩…"
3 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"LaGuardia Airport in New York recent sighting. https://youtu.be/8wVw5ByNb9c?si=J7Bnybcc2t92e1_6"
3 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"LaGuardia Airport in New York recent sighting https://youtu.be/8wVw5ByNb9c?si=hBQdM42_bUi5EVI6"
3 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"More about Lyme disease from Dr berg here. https://youtu.be/WJ7N_9UYK1Y?si=uaSDCpuyy6gyqkS1"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"This is a piece by the great nu funk proponent, Stéphane Deschezeaux and is named "The Virtual Love."
Deschezeaux is founder of Springbok Records and a French DJ and producer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTiaVh1l1EE"
4 hours ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
Fixing a water stain in the basement-see any images in the stain?
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Actually I'd be really pleased if someone out there, reading this, benefits from discovering that stevia could be a remedy, if suffering from Lyme....
My heart goes out to all such sufferers....And Spring time seems to be a more dangerous season,…"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"This Lyme disease sounds pretty awful and the guy who made the vid, describes his symptoms in detail, over several years...
It is a fact that simply being bitten by a tick and having a "bullseye" rash, does not necessarily mean you've contracted it…"
4 hours ago
More…