For years i search for a good spiritual et site with a nice big community.

Like Asthar command but with out the ego, shills and bad admin.

A site that makes no difference in people and they have all the same rights to communicate.

So is there a other '' Asthar'' site  because this one is not what it should be.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• KLASS: you may be want to be part of a congregation as opposed to being part of a community.  A community will have people that "rub you the wrong way" (and challenge you), and a congregation sings the same songs and quotes the same gospel, with dissenters not welcomed.   

• That is a good one to ask!
      Was a little while ago part of some sort of congregation for just a few weeks before i fled;)
      Than you have a leader that makes the moral for the rest like a kind of dictatorschip.
      It is more like a religion and not my thing at all.
      I go for the community option than you can learn more and is less boring.
      After all these reactions and links i can say there is no real alternatieve for this site to find!

• Luke Skywalker:  Yes, I agree with you that "we're ever so slightly mad in one way or another, but underneath it all we all over one another".  Yes, there have been some "fights" on here, but I think that everyone has mellowed out.  (Also, I think it's good to keep in mind the fact that there are many misunderstandings over the Internet.  You do not get the tonal inflection of a person's voice etc, so things can be MISUNDERSTOOD). 

• Thank you Klaas for the "honest" review of my role as an "Admin"... I am not perfect
    and I am humble enough to say it´s an evolving process, which I love! 

One step at a time towards "Diversity in UNITY". (Which always begins from within as an embrace)

PEACE BROTHER!

10478154_10152513585035804_4859780806069770136_n.jpg?oh=8ef70c5e3e11010469408cb5cb5271c8&oe=55B0271B

• Thanks 'bad' admin!
      Problem seems not so big any more after so much kind suporting reactions.
      Can not expect you to be perfect admin with all people having diffrent needs.
      Can blame my self also to be not more active in recent times.
      I am always looking for good sites of interest or news but for my spiritual up growing Ashtar is like a parent to me where i still can learn, evolve and feel comfortable.
      Thank you for making that possible!

• IF you decide to leave the site, please don't delete all your posts with it. Let them remain. Users come and go all the time here, but their posts shouldn't . Their posts should come, stay and just be here no matter what happens to the user. :)

• Agree that when people dont want to be part of the site that there post stay here as archief.
      I am staying here and dont want to leave so close at the finish line so dont worry about the posts.
      Leaving now feels like abandon people that are part or has bin part of this community of truthseekers including You.

• Youre right about that Luke this site is not pefect but it has not to be i know.
    I am not planning to dissapear from it is more i must lose some grudges and than can i continu.
    In the mean time i enjoy the warming reactions and good tips for other site and other opinions.

• Think indeed that change is just a illusion and that everything has some reason and connection.

Funny i bin captein on several inland cargo and passenger ships ;)

• Absolutely brilliant, young Skywalker... almost made me spit my Chai all over the screen ;-)

You really...  

8116066070?profile=original

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Gonna be awesome when all these individuals are eventually brought to justice. https://youtu.be/MuL0H6SqA4g?si=MqkYecDQvnFZDQzz"
12 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
"Like I stated before …Beings on this planet spent billions on looking for other planets and trillions on destroying their own planet ..one big danger is nuclear arms which the extraterrestrials are warning us as they have seen beings bestroying…"
34 minutes ago
Agarther Z posted a discussion
"Sorry, we didn't know it was invisible." The retired colonel of the Air Force of the SR Yugoslavia, Zoltan Dani, who was at the head of the unit that shot down the American F-117 stealth plane on March 27, 1999, together with his comrades…
39 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
It's not the first time UFOs targeting Nuclear Plants and Nuclear War Heads ...Nuclear misused means danger to the planet.. to the universe ..to all inhabitants SO EXTRATERRESTRIALS ARE WARNING HUMANDS NOT TO PLAY WITH FIRE ..Read about it…
1 hour ago
"I was actually watching an episode of Ancient Aliens which talks about Mexico's importance in all of this. It talked about the temples down there. Interesting info from that episode. That show may not have perfect truth in it, but it does a good job…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes, this tradition of mass formation activities by the GFL, over Mexico, was resurrected, at the commencement of the Meso-American "6th sun," solar eclipse, of June 30th 1992 and has taken place, ever since...including those of 2005 and 2006, you…"
1 hour ago
"More sightings down in Mexico. https://youtu.be/uQv7A1wHZwA?si=A6vimHDSrlXiR1lo"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"More sightings down in Mexico. https://youtu.be/uQv7A1wHZwA?si=3LFrjz3AwIc4s3SD"
1 hour ago
More…