i spend 2 days browsing this site, received many many many new, detailed info which looks perfectly logical with science proven theory behind (which i don't know if its true). 

I am very... struggling? at the moment, basically i buy in most of the info provided here, all these different dimensions, aliens, human race is controlled by evils, new age etc... all of these~ i wish and i hope and i want to believe it is real, its so good to be true to be honest, and u can film all these info into a movie and it will become the best selling one. 

Law of attraction changed my life completely, and its pretty much 100% proven by me, so many things have changed. so i believe the part where love creates much more powerful energy, and love is a energy, not just a feeling. 

Anyway, yes, i believe in almost everything being mentioned here, cos it felt right, and i have a strong 6 sense. But, picture this, as a normal person from current human society, all these just sounds way off the picture, and we can almost call whom ever believe in all these are ppl whom have mental problems, that they simply live in his own world. Also, many things mentioned here can not widely be proven, like higher self etc...  I am not saying it is, but it seems really made up by someone by using some sort of truth, but they can't get any benefit out of it, except to laugh when 2012 is passed n proven its a joke?! but hows that possible, there must be thousand of ppl making up stories and back up by ppl that's well respected? and take many many years to gather or make up all these info?!

like what i said, i am so confused, and access to higher self seems like many years of meditation, which i can not access soon even i start now. I just want to ask, who here, have anyone here really really awaken, and have access to their higher self, and can really travel through space n time or at least communicate with others, not just believed in, but knowing exactly it is real. 

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Your question caught my attention.  The fact that you are here on this type of a website must mean that you are seeking answers to refreshm or enlighten your own aura.  I am here for similar reasons too.  I want to know everything sometimes, but when we try to digest more than one palate at a time the one that we really needed to nourish us gets lost within the mess that we have now just created.  I feel that God does not have any limitations, although there are scriptures, and other manuscripts that would say contrary.  If I am right that God is limitless in all of his aspects then the writings of the ancients such as time tables etc...., are not inaccurate, so to say, they may just not have had the concept yet of a limitless God., one who does not always follow the concept of zero + =.   Accept new knowledge as you feel comfortable with it, if it makes you feel uncofortable then there may be something wrong with it?   Our Creator I feel wants us to enjoy all of the gifts of life that we can so every time you see something mentally try giving it a hug, and then see how you may feel about things after awhile, and maybe even more united to things that you never thought that you could feel that way about.  Good luck with your Journey

• Positive Attitude is Everything - Very Funny Attitude Video - Inspirational

Attitude is Everything! Funny attitude video of babies at the office. Having a positive attitude is the key in life. Inspirational!

http://www.openthemeeting.com
    http://teamworkandleadership.com/ and http://facebook.com/teamworkleadership

Love ♥ Light

• Trust in yourself, love yourself.

Future you will understand all of this and will know truth from illusion. Meditate on closing the gap between present you and future you.  Meditation does not have to take years. It is not a task, but rather a constant enjoyable journey that is ever flowing.  You just have to relax -trust that you are a higher being that can connect to a higher power whenever you want.

An important thing to remember: The majority of your thoughts should reflect the outcome of life you desire before your wish can come to you (over 50% positive thoughts/prayers vs. negative ones.) So if you are wanting to access your higher self, imagine in your head you already have that power and imagine that for 50% of your daily thoughts or more and you will see yourself reaching your goal in no time.

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace

• a fantastic song from the group ENIGMA -- return to inocence . please see the message at the end

Starting from
    Love and believe in yourself.

And love the positive side.
    Being and friendship are all around you.

• Love it! Thank you :D

• It's the pyramid -- giving other, things, conspiracy theories, etc, your "power" -- the exact power you need to access your Higher Self. And surely you are already accessing this, because it's simply difficult to function without it. It's a part of you and will always be. Only giving away power to these things, influences, career, and every single thing in reality. Ascension is actually a very complicated maze and so is reality. If you are not creating your own reality, someone else is. There are real psychic influences, some of which we are consciously aware (those awaken to it) and others who are not much, which in effect this this power away to someone else. Owning your Personal Power is the number one key. Giving it away to something simple as food, the subconscious mind and programming. Being aware and making decisions with the conscious mind is the key. We often don't release the programming / suggestions we receive from others, childhood, etc.

In my experience what is most important is You. Nothing outside or what is / isn't real can change that. You will always be the same and waking up to it will show this on a daily basis. The affirmation that you are getting better each day is enough to keep moving forward. Mistakes are positive and there to shift your consciousness until the lesson is learned and you begin to advance. Each step we take is either a step towards God or one away from. Sometimes the path os like taking 7 steps forward and 4 back. It's part of the process and should be looked upon as positive. The positive affirmation is what helps taking more steps faster.

• my problem is solved, i think i pretty much know what to do from now on, thank you all~ love n peace~

• Hi,

It takes many years of meditation for many but some who are born with can achieve it only a few months of time ...

Only difficult part is we should know which type of meditation can resonate with our frequency to give the maximum resultant ...

You will have to try a few in timely manner that will help you to know which is the best meditation or say any Spiritual Practice to help you in trying to understand this phenomenon.

Let Love, Light and Divinity fill us all ......................

• ya, balancing is the biggest aspect of life, now i think i should just feel my answer on my path~

• well consider this, if you are ok with the apostles gospels ask yourself why these guys who walked the middle east with jesus for years cant get a simple thing like his birthday and age correct,  lets say you are 30 do some of your friends say you are 35 and others 25? your BEST friends mess up your age like that? no of course not, the gospels aer all fabricated, there is no history in them,  there are however still good messages about loving and forgiving, the accuracy of the bible has been destroyed by science, jewish archaeologists now are convinced that exodus didnt even happen,  and at the end of the day does it even matter if the bible is true or not? as long as people are working together and not hurting eachother who cares what some ancient book says, cause it also says lots of things we DONT want anymore, like slavery and homophobia and genocide,

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"We are the light🕯️ We will over come any obstacles and we will always be victorious! We are the co-creators of the new Solaris Star Nation and we are currently manifesting our future civilisation. May we be blessed by the Prime Creator as his…"
35 minutes ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
Vehicles found 50 feet under the bridge before collapse by sonar?  And why was the fire dept using sonar under the bridge before the collision? Singapore flag flown on the ship depicts a lunar eclipse?MORE DETAILS, mysteries surrounding the Francis…
58 minutes ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
1 hour ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   Don't Give Away Your Divine Power of Love & JoyBy Steven Hutchinson...Be joyful when you face trouble, be cheerful when you go through hard times?!?That may not make any sense to you until you realize and experience that when you lose your joy -…
2 hours ago
RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion 37 Underground Cities
12 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
12 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
12 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"✌🏻✡️Palestinian propagandists in Gaza, EXPOSED.......🤫Of course, as everyone here knows, I'm backing Israel in this conflict, but truly, those who back Hamas and the Gazan propagandists, must have ideologically illogical blinkers, pressed over their…"
15 hours ago
More…