i spend 2 days browsing this site, received many many many new, detailed info which looks perfectly logical with science proven theory behind (which i don't know if its true). 

I am very... struggling? at the moment, basically i buy in most of the info provided here, all these different dimensions, aliens, human race is controlled by evils, new age etc... all of these~ i wish and i hope and i want to believe it is real, its so good to be true to be honest, and u can film all these info into a movie and it will become the best selling one. 

Law of attraction changed my life completely, and its pretty much 100% proven by me, so many things have changed. so i believe the part where love creates much more powerful energy, and love is a energy, not just a feeling. 

Anyway, yes, i believe in almost everything being mentioned here, cos it felt right, and i have a strong 6 sense. But, picture this, as a normal person from current human society, all these just sounds way off the picture, and we can almost call whom ever believe in all these are ppl whom have mental problems, that they simply live in his own world. Also, many things mentioned here can not widely be proven, like higher self etc...  I am not saying it is, but it seems really made up by someone by using some sort of truth, but they can't get any benefit out of it, except to laugh when 2012 is passed n proven its a joke?! but hows that possible, there must be thousand of ppl making up stories and back up by ppl that's well respected? and take many many years to gather or make up all these info?!

like what i said, i am so confused, and access to higher self seems like many years of meditation, which i can not access soon even i start now. I just want to ask, who here, have anyone here really really awaken, and have access to their higher self, and can really travel through space n time or at least communicate with others, not just believed in, but knowing exactly it is real. 

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• True that. We all need to believe in the falsities that lie in the untrue for it never happened anyways.

• I was turned onto the Gospel of Thomas from someone on another site. I am not sure if it is recognized as apart of the new testiment (or even talked about in church). What I would not give to be able to get into the great old libraries of old.......I had a nice book about Jesus but gave it away can't remember what it was.....Probably buried in the Vatican writings of jesus...yes curious as well....

• if you understand and have felt the law of attraction be sure you know then now that you attract your own reality and what you wish to see and perceive! Be the vibrations you wish to encompass!

• Actually and it's verry funny, all of this rings true to most people, even normal people, even atheists! All of the info displayed here is what the whole world already knows.

Reality is an illusion, and the illusion is real because we build it... I know, creepy, but hey, go have fun with it!

•  

I liked what semile said, along with other responses. Start a mediation practice and set an intention along with your practice (maybe). There are no 100% answers it is about learning mulling over a spiritual lesson incorporating into yourself and sitting in center, and it becomes deeper and richer, or letting the lesson go completely. I read the book "Holographic Universe" and it resinated with me and in the book covers what the ancient mystics have been saying for centuries, it cover e.ts and paranormal abilities of the mind. I would recommend it as a great read.

The Gospel of Thomas:

3.) Jesus said, "If your leader say to you, 'look, the (Father's kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, 'It is in the sea,'then the fish will precede you. Rather, the (fathers) kingdom is within you and it is outside of you."

There are a lot of ways to look at things. I see things sometimes in layers as literal facts down to subconscious whispers that we all share with many things in between.....I see things many different ways, and they can all be true......I hope this was helpful, and you are not more confused...lol...tentinyturtles

• I was thinking that to even write there are no 100% answers would also be inaccurate because there is an ebb and flow within ourselves and a paradox surrounding a lot of things....Yes do I believe in fairies and wee people (and worlds/galaxies in between) and elemental beings being real.....absolutely 100%

thank you...

• The best thing to do is use your discretion and find what resonates with you..your inner heart. Nothing is 100% in Kali Yuga and as you read more you will find a lot of post have some truths in them and not all.

When i post any material i do not in all cases totally agree with it but i might find some important truths in it so i post it as a discussion so more people can give their views and in the end get a better understanding of the post

• You might try the book Autobiography of a Yogi by Paramahansa Yogananda.  Yogi means enlightened teacher/master-it's really informative and it is not confusing-maybe you can get it as an e-book

• ...hang in there brother. i was the same way last year. a good freind of mine now shared his knowledge with me about 2012 and the happening on this and other sites. at first i didnt believe, i told him he was obviously wrong. but then i asked myself why i thought he was wrong with his info. and i found out he wasnt wrong it was just that i have been programed my whole life to beleive what i was told without asking questions.

ask questions, do your own research, you will soon start to realize what is true and what is not. everyone on this site is still learning as you are, one mite be further along in the process but we are all learning and growing together.

my advise is search your feelings, meditate, be kind to people around you. be as concious as you can be of your surroundings at all times. always be focused on what your mind is thinking.

good luck.

• I don't believe anything or anyone who can't be proven 100% so your right not to do so just b/c it sounds awesome. There are quite a few things I've had to learn the hard way b/c it's just my job to do so. Anything I've had to verify with my own pain, blood, or sorrow to make sure it lined up I don't mind sharing with the world. But not everyone can say somethng like that. And yes the higher self stuff is actual but you have to take your time and connect with it through diligent meditation over time and open it up slowly. It's like being totally blind to a whole other world and if you just take a short cut instead of learning how to use that new set of eyes it will really hurt one way or a lot of ways. U get me? Anyways there are lots of us here who share different things as they come up b/c there's not too many other places where we can do so freely. I speak for myself alone when I say if you really want to know something from me I'll tell you the whole truth and that's it. I have no reason to be like many others and b.s any of you and I will not do so. And anyone who can't get that can kick rocks with no socks on. So what I'm saying is just reach out if you feel a need and if something you read doesn't make sense to you delete it from your list of important stuff to remember no harm, no foul. It's part of nature. Don't worry about it.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1538

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"A few years ago, there was a former member called "Richard Stoddard," who told me that he could not believe that ETs, such as the galactic human types, could have physical sex....As they were, in his perceptions, "above it, or beyond it,…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"℗ 2006 Soul Heaven Records presents In-Ten-City....Not to be confused with "15 minutes city." 😉

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZR9W9ZrXEE"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Music break, dear people.....I love this piece, which starts off a bit repetitive, but then begins to really flourish, around 4:06, when the sax takes off...and wow, it's really superb....🤩…"
6 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"LaGuardia Airport in New York recent sighting. https://youtu.be/8wVw5ByNb9c?si=J7Bnybcc2t92e1_6"
6 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"LaGuardia Airport in New York recent sighting https://youtu.be/8wVw5ByNb9c?si=hBQdM42_bUi5EVI6"
6 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"More about Lyme disease from Dr berg here. https://youtu.be/WJ7N_9UYK1Y?si=uaSDCpuyy6gyqkS1"
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"This is a piece by the great nu funk proponent, Stéphane Deschezeaux and is named "The Virtual Love."
Deschezeaux is founder of Springbok Records and a French DJ and producer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTiaVh1l1EE"
7 hours ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
Fixing a water stain in the basement-see any images in the stain?
7 hours ago
More…