This discussion is mostly aimed at those who are advanced and are mature.

I'm wanting to know who else is feeling that they are just not that interested in relationships or sex anymore. 

I have been fine with established lovers here or there over the years without getting right into a relationship with them.  (Based on mutual respect and trust).  However, it was surprising to just turn off meat and animal products overnight, now I'm overcoming alcohol cravings  and am conscious (and now desire to) giving it up altogether just as I always knew I'd become vegetarian again.  I'm wondering if chocolate is next in attempt to keep eating only the purest of foods.

I've been meditating everyday and it's doing wonders.

But, I have a hunch that I'm not as needy now and whether I'm going to manage?  I really enjoyed a beautiful night alone (Saturday) last night as I made an organic salad and did my own thing.  I got up and saw the stars out this morning and enjoyed the peaceful surrounds.

I'm not sure if I'm wanting to join my energies with someone that is not vibrating at the same rate anymore.  We have all had dysfunction but joining with someone who isn't trying to attain to be spiritual - you just don't know really.

Any thoughts?  If you've been single and on your path alone and managed well, I'd love to hear.

Butterfly

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• oops
  • Hello Butterfly...You are on a journey for you, and only you. So, to be with someone who doesn't align with your vibration is detrimental to your spiritual development. BE-ing single is an amazing and empowering way to enlightenment and ascension!!! Look inside...deep inside for these answers. Many Blessings for your personal exploration.
    • Yes Shadowlady

I don't think a relationship in this lifetime is the be all and end all.  Spiritual development is quite a high priority.

• Thanks Barbara,

Yes I feel that someone who is not at the same vibration is just mainly stressing or draining me.

Thanks for your post

• it seems that most of us going through this process of transformation are experiencing the same thing you are,  i know i am. part of the process is giving up our addictions what ever they are. in the past i have looked for that special someone to share my life with, when really what i needed was to focus on me myself and  I. like you my sex drive and obsessions for thing's have been toned down but i don't think they are gone just toned down for now. i think that if i where to be with an aligned partner the sex drive would be on again because we would be in alignment with our higher consciousness with a divine connection. so it would not just be sex it would be a divine union which would take the sexual experience to a higher level of oneness. so  we have to find ourselves first, then we can have the divine union with another "if we want to" it will all line up.  these are my thoughts   blessing's   Rick
    • Exactly Rick,

You express it very well. 

• This reply was deleted.
    • hi Flashes

I'm mainly giving up the sugar within the chocolate, for health reasons.  But cacao - no problem making up something yummy with that.

• Hi Butterfly - I used to be into sex a lot, but not anymore. I think it's partly due to my age. I'm 55 not 20! How old are you? Sex does diminish with age I think, but I do have less interest in sex because I want something deeper. I often feel rather empty after sex. Very good that you are meditating! I should do it more regularly.

Ulf

• Hi Ulf

Well I can relate to wanting something deeper now.  Being in my prime, it's really not like me to just 'go off it' mainly because I feel that men are just wanting to draw something out of me for themselves.

Meditation seems to be working as a result information resource centre or guide.  It's amazing.  I've found some great solutions by meditating whenever I've been stressed.

• Hi Indigo

There is a book called 'Aphrodites Trade' by  Locklainn Seabrook which came to mind when I read your response.  He goes on to explain how sex was mainly a contract according to anthropologists.   Men were in bachelorhood groups, and women also lived in large groups in communities.  Some were lesbian groups, that helped raise children together, full of nurturing (no violence). 

The men were only viewed as 'seed' for offstpring as well as a gender who could provide food.  They were willing to provide it to the women who obliged and gave them sex in exchange.

Marriage had been invented as pure ownership.

This is an interesting link on where the word 'romance' started from:

http://www.patriarchywebsite.com/monogamy/mono-history.htm

The tribe group setting is very much a Pleiadian trait.  You see it amongst hippies - and in fact - I think they have wonderful ideas where the world could learn from their ways. If anyone ought to rule the world, it ought to be hippies.

I miss touch with warm love in it, so know what you mean.  However, having a soft nature, I'm so over all of the manipulation and harassment I received for my polyamorous lifestyle (which is now coming to an end).

It will be good when you finish your psychology degree. I think you will be highly sought after.

Butterfly

HISTORY OF MONOGAMY
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Justin, it’s great to see the truth being exposed.👌🏼"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Gonna be awesome when all these individuals are eventually brought to justice. https://youtu.be/MuL0H6SqA4g?si=MqkYecDQvnFZDQzz"
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
"Like I stated before …Beings on this planet spent billions on looking for other planets and trillions on destroying their own planet ..one big danger is nuclear arms which the extraterrestrials are warning us as they have seen beings bestroying…"
2 hours ago
Agarther Z posted a discussion
"Sorry, we didn't know it was invisible." The retired colonel of the Air Force of the SR Yugoslavia, Zoltan Dani, who was at the head of the unit that shot down the American F-117 stealth plane on March 27, 1999, together with his comrades…
2 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
It's not the first time UFOs targeting Nuclear Plants and Nuclear War Heads ...Nuclear misused means danger to the planet.. to the universe ..to all inhabitants SO EXTRATERRESTRIALS ARE WARNING HUMANDS NOT TO PLAY WITH FIRE ..Read about it…
2 hours ago
"I was actually watching an episode of Ancient Aliens which talks about Mexico's importance in all of this. It talked about the temples down there. Interesting info from that episode. That show may not have perfect truth in it, but it does a good job…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes, this tradition of mass formation activities by the GFL, over Mexico, was resurrected, at the commencement of the Meso-American "6th sun," solar eclipse, of June 30th 1992 and has taken place, ever since...including those of 2005 and 2006, you…"
2 hours ago
"More sightings down in Mexico. https://youtu.be/uQv7A1wHZwA?si=A6vimHDSrlXiR1lo"
3 hours ago
More…